PhAb/JayGun Shelter| Teri Yaad Saath Hai - Page 57

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by mimi_s

Anu...This time I was nt reading theSS...watching the links given by mula...and Abhay will nt bring hr fav flavour if she bites...😃😃...its more like a lollipop so she can lick it ..no need to bite😆

Tiny 15...what shower scene r u talking abt??

Oh then okay. Ajay is looking so good in the Talaash episodes. Esp in the FBs he has of her. So sweet and sad. 

Oh God! Mimi!! 🤣🤣🤣
Kal se you are on a roll! What a comparison!! Spot on!🤣🤣🤣

Yup, no biting. She is not a vampire so no need of that. And I better shut up after this. 🤣

@Shower scene- Exactly! which one? I have seen those epis before so dont remember, kindly someone point out the epi number and part. 😆
 @Anu. dolly .. see its in  part 5  of Talaash..but he is crying in there but still so hot ☺️Edited by saba113 - 11 years ago
Anu...U know...i never watch horror shows...but only fr Ajay i am watching the epis dar dar ke...that also sooo late at nite...

Ami probably wont come today ...how sad😭

I hope phulwa likes lollipop ...nehi to if she likes cone icecream to bhi chalega😃
Saba- I liked watched the whole epi again both 25th and 26th episodes parts but I cant find it anywhere. 😕

Khair, no issues. Wiase hi my net is going slow right now so will watch again later! :)
Here for a minute :D

Was listening to pungi while studying and a line made me think of you guys so much that i had to come!
I knew i wouldn't be able to stay away!!😆

joothe kasma joothe vaade mujhe english mein rata kar,
kahan chal di kahan chal di pyar ki pungi bajakar

My brain just flashed an image of Abhay explaining to Phulwa in eng like mimi said yesterday then Abhay going out of the room and Phulwa singing that frustrated🤣🤣🤣

Uff, everything reminds me of you guys🤗
Originally posted by mimi_s

Anu...U know...i never watch horror shows...but only fr Ajay i am watching the epis dar dar ke...that also sooo late at nite...

Ami probably wont come today ...how sad😭

I hope phulwa likes lollipop ...nehi to if she likes cone icecream to bhi chalega😃

Aw, Mimi you are so cute. I dont like horror much but do watch horror or thriller movies. But yeah watching late at night alone...even I get scared. 😆
But concentrate on Ajay, you will feel less scared. 😉

I know! I'm free and she is busy. Thats not fair! ;((

Oh lets stick to lolly pop please. No other comparison otherwise I wont be able to eat icecream after this!🤣
Anu, you sent me something? *raise eyesbrows and rubs hands in anticipation*.  
Will go read it before leaving!😉
Originally posted by saba113

thats why i said to her answer questions first then see episodes 😆its really too hot to handle ☺️and these are Indian serials so relax these are not three much🤣we really don;t want three much 😆we are sharreef 😆
saba  we are right  sidra is gone confirm🤣now she won't   be coming 😆see its already so late 😆she won't come untill she will see the episodes 😆 and o thats good its not three much🤣then i will make something  on it and you all can drool on it as much you can 😉a gift for you all coming soon😉
Originally posted by beebutterfly

Here for a minute :D

Was listening to pungi while studying and a line made me think of you guys so much that i had to come!
I knew i wouldn't be able to stay away!!😆

joothe kasma joothe vaade mujhe english mein rata kar,
kahan chal di kahan chal di pyar ki pungi bajakar

My brain just flashed an image of Abhay explaining to Phulwa in eng like mimi said yesterday then Abhay going out of the room and Phulwa singing that frustrated🤣🤣🤣

Uff, everything reminds me of you guys🤗

AMMMIII!!!!!!! 

Bahut lambi umar hai tumhari. Was just talking about you! Gosh! So so happy to see you! 🤗

Haha, I love that song and that line is my fav! 😛

Guess Abhay will be going to be the helmet right? Safety first!🤣
Originally posted by beebutterfly

Anu, you sent me something? *raise eyesbrows and rubs hands in anticipation*.  
Will go read it before leaving!😉

Your decision. If after reading it you start relating more lyrics to such images then dont blame me! 🤣

Really padhna baad mein first give us company here. Where are the balloons? 😛🤣