Phulwa

India-Forums

Phulwa
Phulwa

PhAb/JayGun Shelter| Teri Yaad Saath Hai (Page 46)

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by beebutterfly

Oh God Anu! One whole week? I did not know thisROFL  I'm sure you deliberately hid it so that i would agree to be on the hot seatROFL Thank you for that question Shobha!

@talk- You meant talk to us as in just talk?  Sorry, thought something was bothering youLOL

So you are ready to be the first one on the hot seat? Great! Let the grilling begin.ROFL

Thanks for being such a concerned friend. *hugs*  But no nothing like that, I meant just random chatting.LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

beebutterflytiny15

Reenatyzed IF-Addictz
Reenatyzed
Reenatyzed

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 12:27pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Ameres

=
Yup, everythings fine bus kal exam hai so a bit tensed. Cant wait for them to get over! :/ 

Khair, didnt you see my post on the last page? You will be the first on the hot seat! Tongue

Oh, you just listen to your dil muft ka song, you'll feel betterWink  
But seriously, don't worry, you'll do fine!  And, exams will be over soon warna your uni will have to deal with me and mimi 
Stern Smile*draws back sleeves to fight*

Huh?Shocked What is this naa insaafi?ROFL I get to be on the hot seat everyday ab officially bhi? No i don't agreeROFLROFL
come on, we r ready to grill u Wink khair nahi ab ROFL

beebutterflytiny15

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Originally posted by mimi_s

Anu...thanks fr helping...and itsgood that one can also skip some questions if she wants...goodSmile

Anu, doesn't that make us suspicious?  *sherlock holmes look*  What is mimi trying to hide? Hmm

Kidding!ROFL

mimi_sAmeres

mimi_s IF-Dazzler
mimi_s
mimi_s

Really after making us crazy phangirls...god knows where Ajay has gone and hidden himself...Angry...I really feel I should try and detach myself from the AT ...cause I guess I am getting addictedConfused...all day thinking abt AP...unable to watch any other serial...Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 12:28pm | IP Logged

Anu...thanks fr helping...and itsgood that one can also skip some questions if she wants...goodSmile

Yeah by that I meant skip those that are deemed too personal or the member is not comfortable answering them. Aisa nahi that you skip all the questions. LOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mimi_sbeebutterflytiny15

Reenatyzed IF-Addictz
Reenatyzed
Reenatyzed

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=mimi_s] 
Really after making us crazy phangirls...god knows where Ajay has gone and hidden himself...Angry...I really feel I should try and detach myself from the AT ...cause I guess I am getting addictedConfused...all day thinking abt AP...unable to watch any other serial...Confused[/QUOTE]same here, come on lets all phangirls find ajay...AJAY where r u?????????//Day Dreaming 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mimi_sbeebutterflytiny15

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 55shobha

Originally posted by Ameres

Yup, everythings fine bus kal exam hai so a bit tensed. Cant wait for them to get over! :/ best of luck and dont worry rock the paper

Khair, didnt you see my post on the last page? You will be the first on the hot seat! Tongue oho so i will grill u sooo much

Thanks Shobha. :))

Why grill me? First turn will be Amis so grill her! LOLLOL

beebutterflytiny15

mimi_s IF-Dazzler
mimi_s
mimi_s

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 12:31pm | IP Logged

Anu, doesn't that make us suspicious?  *sherlock holmes look*  What is mimi trying to hide? Hmm

Kidding!ROFL
OOHHH Ami...U found out...Embarrassedactually I am Ajays GF in disguise...I  jst visit the forum to see which girl is trying to steal my Abhay...ops I mean Ajay  from me...ROFL

Ameresbeebutterfly

Go to top