Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ButterflyOnRose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
ok fine Anu i am ready to be bakri first.πŸ˜†..but from next on since i am first i am going to take charge of this game to select members ..is it ok? ..see since i am volunteering to be first bakriπŸ˜†so i should be given some credit tooπŸ˜† Edited by sidra08 - 12 years ago
mimi_s thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Jst found an old interview of Ajay...hope posting this is allowed and it wont b edited...😊

Ajay Singh Chaudhary gets personal

Ajay Singh Chaudhary, who is presently ruling the hearts of millions of female fans through his show Palampur Express (Sony TV), gets personal and talks to Indya about his life, his inspiration and much more…

Tell us your fitness mantra.
I've always been very active, from the time I was in school. I've participated in school sports activities such as jogging and racing. So, whatever I did then, I do now too. I don't go to the gym or do any special weight training. Whatever I've been following helps keep me fit.

Is there a special diet that you follow?
All I do is drink lots of water when I get up early in the morning. I also eat oats and, most importantly, I believe that everything should be done on time. My dietician told me to eat something every two hours, regardless of whether I am hungry or not. I also believe in eating healthy meals instead of junk food.

We are all well aware of your show. Tell us something about your personal life.
As of now, there is no one in my life as I have had no time. I began my career three years ago and since then I have had no time for anything else. I am busy with my professional commitments and want to concentrate on my career.

What are the qualities that you would look for in your dream girl?
She should be very simple and understanding. I am not very particular about looks but she should be mature. We should both be able to make each other happy.

Who's been your inspiration when it comes to acting?
There have been many people who have made the transition from the small screen to the silver screen and have been very successful. The one person who I truly admire for this and who is my inspiration is Irrfan Khan. In fact, he has never been seen as a lead in any of his movies and today he is much more successful than any of those big Bollywood celebrities. I really respect and admire him! There are some other very popular names like Shahrukh Khan and now Rajeev Khandelwal who have also made it to the top.

Had you not been an actor, what would you have been?
Apart from acting, I love direction. So when I'm satisfied with my acting assignments, I will probably take up direction. I hope to direct a film at least by the time I am 45. (Laughs)

beebutterfly thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Mimiii!!!!!! You are a GOLDIE!! Yayyy! CONGRATS
πŸ₯³
πŸ₯³
πŸ₯³

Ok, Tuesday Anu gives the party, wednesday we party again!!πŸ˜‰

And you commented on the SS? Oops, missed that in my hurry yesterday! Will reply before going to Uni now :D

Sidra, thanks, you are a sweetheart.😊...and a bali ka bakra for now🀣🀣

Edit-
Mimi, thanks for the article😊

@Dreamgirl- Oh Ajay! πŸ˜² That's me you described there, so please take the next plane out and come to whisk me away🀣🀣
Edited by beebutterfly - 12 years ago
Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Sidra, I was not going to take the responsibility of deciding the next candidate, nopes. Rather I was thinking the member on the hot seat gets to select the next member for the hot seat. Just want everyone to get an equal and fair chance at playing. :)

And yes, since you are the first one so you will be getting all the credit you deserve; will give you a nice welcome post. And then you can decide the next hot seat member. Then the coming member can select the third hot seat member and so on, letting everyone get a chance to play and decide. Hope it's not a problem. πŸ˜³

See, all I was going to do was make the post, announce the member and then rest of the grilling session will be handled by that member. I'm not taking any credit or responsibility of that. Really I'm doing it just for fun and want everyone to get involved.

So is it clear or any other confusion or issue is there? Should I make the thread or not? Like what's the action now? πŸ˜•

Ameres thumbnail
Mimi- Thanks for the article! πŸ˜ƒ

I dont understand when he was in that show Palampur Express wasnt he engaged by then? Or maybe not? :S
Anyways, cute answers as always. 

Ami- Yes, Tuesday meri party. 
Wednesday hamari party. 
Thurday teri party. 
Friday..bus party hi party! πŸ€£

@Dreamgirl- So bad Ami, dont try to take advantage of the poor guys innocence. You want him to whisk you away? Thats not simple! πŸ€£πŸ€£
Reenatyzed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Ameres

Sidra, I was not going to take the responsibility of deciding the next candidate, nopes. Rather I was thinking the member on the hot seat gets to select the next member for the hot seat. Just want everyone to get an equal and fair chance at playing. :)

And yes, since you are the first one so you will be getting all the credit you deserve; will give you a nice welcome post. And then you can decide the next hot seat member. Then the coming member can select the third hot seat member and so on, letting everyone get a chance to play and decide. Hope it's not a problem. πŸ˜³

See, all I was going to do was make the post, announce the member and then rest of the grilling session will be handled by that member. I'm not taking any credit or responsibility of that. Really I'm doing it just for fun and want everyone to get involved.

So is it clear or any other confusion or issue is there? Should I make the thread or not? Like what's the action now? πŸ˜•

ya its good idea make the thread so that we start grilling sidra
@sidra hahaha bakriiπŸ˜† waisy i trapped u by giving ur name but seriusly i wanted that ANU will be the fist to grill but...
exams saved ANUπŸ˜ƒEdited by 55shobha - 12 years ago
mimi_s thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Anu I guess even if he was engaged during that time...probably he was nt ready to speak abt it😊...hope your exam went well😊...
Ami hope your revision and exams r going fine😊
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@mimi conratz 4 bcuming a goldie!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
and sidra can decide the  members 2 b on hot seat!!i m fine wid it!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Ameres thumbnail

Mimi- Yes, thankfully the case study was an easy one so all went well. Thanks for asking! :))

And hug talk is going on so how can I not give my vishesh tippani! :P

You know I always thought that Phulwa placing her head on his chest hugs were more. And the hug with his head on her shoulder seem more like the romantic one while the other hug looks more of a comforting type. Needless to say I like both. πŸ˜†

Shobha- Lol, yeah...dont know if we will even get to that stage. 

Suddenly regretting my decision to even have made that suggestion. Will keep my shut from now on. 

Well, I don't want to sound rude or anything sorry if I do but it's just that I guess it will be better if instead of one person taking up all the responsibility everyone should get a chance to decide and take a dig at each other that would be fun. In that way each member will have one chance of deciding and playing at least.

See, it's just a game, trying to keep it simple here; one member chosen, ask question, they go next member comes and so on. And I have seen this way work in other forums too so was just trying to do that. If still there are issues then okay scrap the idea.

Sorry again if my views have offended anyone but was just trying to keep it simple and fun for all. 

Edited by Ameres - 12 years ago
thiku thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Mimi congrats for Goldie...  πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘  πŸ‘

Another article on Ajay... Miss u, the way you act and make one character so much unforgettable... Come back soon... Soon means soon, before this August no no before this July... As usual very good, molded answers... Abt his dream girl even though we know her name now... I liked his answer... 

Edited by thiku - 12 years ago