Phulwa

India-Forums

Phulwa
Phulwa

PhAb/JayGun Shelter| Teri Yaad Saath Hai (Page 135)

mimi_s IF-Dazzler
mimi_s
mimi_s

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Anu have added a few more ques...pls check...so A is not doing pranayam now a days and is keeping fit like this????...I see...Wink

mimi_s IF-Dazzler
mimi_s
mimi_s

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
For each normal one, A made her practice lesson two
yes yes this is the furst ques...i have been trying to ask from yesterday...what punishments would A give if performance isnt satisfactory...Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ameres

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mimi_s

Anu have added a few more ques...pls check...so A is not doing pranayam now a days and is keeping fit like this????...I see...Wink

Checked. Perfect! Tongue

Even I want to know about number 2. What other things?! LOL

@Bold- that means yoga? If yes then hell yeah! Though its is an old method, has been present for centuries but its gaining popularity now. Its is very helpful for keeping healthy and fit. And very economical as in one go two individuals get benefited! ROFLROFL

mimi_s

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 12:25pm | IP Logged

For each normal one, A made her practice lesson two
yes yes this is the furst ques...i have been trying to ask from yesterday...what punishments would A give if performance isnt satisfactory...Smile

My Q's on Punishment:

1. Will they be too harsh or go easy on *e*? 

2. Will it include h**dc*ff? ROFLROFL

mimi_s

mimi_s IF-Dazzler
mimi_s
mimi_s

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Anu...who is they??? only A will deal with P rite???? and his hands r enough...who needs ha**c***??? bt on second thoughts...it will add variety...Big smile
And I meant yoga...remember after the terrace scene he was doing yoga and she came to correct him...but fr this exercise where two people can participate...A is the bosss...but P is also learning fast...LOL

Ameres

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 12:37pm | IP Logged

Anu...who is they??? only A will deal with P rite???? and his hands r enough...who needs ha**c***??? bt on second thoughts...it will add variety...Big smile
And I meant yoga...remember after the terrace scene he was doing yoga and she came to correct him...but fr this exercise where two people can participate...A is the bosss...but P is also learning fast...LOL

Yup its only A, I was trying to be discreet. LOL

LOL! Yeah, A maybe the teacher but P is a very good student. I think soon the positions will be reversed. Literally! ROFL
But wait...they are already! But guess P can teach *i* a few new things? Wink
mimi_s IF-Dazzler
mimi_s
mimi_s

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Actually P can very well teach A...bt u know how m*n r...shakki types...he might jst go...were did u learn???
This A guy on twi**** has only 2 tweets this month and some on March when the serial was on air...and he has nt replied to my tweet...Confused
Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
I know! Men are insensitive, self centered and ego filled creatures. :| 

But thats the beauty of fiction! You can mold characters according to your liking. And men in fictional stories dont go all shaky on you neither they doubt you as such. The best men are found in books only. LOL

Yeah it seems he joined T only some time ago. His tw**t about 'early pack up' makes me want to believe that its really him but...dont know how to be sure. 

Even I tweeted but no reply. Whoever it is doesnt seem to come online frequently. 

mimi_s

Go to top