Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mimi_s thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hello Psand Ts...πŸ˜›...hope u had a goodnites sleep and no images came to haunt  u guys...πŸ˜‰...Anu u want something shareef fr P so that something is left fr imagination...u thing A has left anything fr imagination...😳...I was also wondering abt something even though he has taught lesson 2...lesson 1 seems to b his fav ...and he teaches and tests that more often...isnt it??πŸ˜‰...the sh*** one was completely diff though...it was nt even horizontal...it was vertical...so it falls neither under lesson 1 or lesson 2...that was a surprise test fr P...πŸ˜ƒ

Anu no giving the update to Ami if she doesnt turn up today...u simply PM me...and we will gush abt it infront of her ...and make her super J...πŸ˜‰
mimi_s thumbnail
OOHH Anu I think u were online sometime back...missed u...πŸ˜•...u must b writing the update nw...😊
Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Mimi- ROFL! You are right about that there is nothing left to imagination now. A indeed got his way with her. But still you know its the start so a bit of hide and seek game maybe fun. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Oh God! Mimi you do the best analysis. Yes, I didnt think about it but as always spot on. That s****r was a class apart. Literally! πŸ€£

@Update- I was thinking I'll post the first few parts here. Not so long waise hi. But yeah after wale ahem...that would be exclusive PM. β˜ΊοΈ

And dont hope too much. There isn't a jealous Abhay in there. I mean the reason is used to build the plot. I have tried to incorporate a sadu Abhay but dont know how it has turned out to be. Sorry in advance because I know its not what you want. There is no jealous scenes. 

I hope Ami turns up. ;(
mimi_s thumbnail
I love sadu Abhay...I will love what ever u write...and yes lets hope Ami turns up fr an hour...PLS post the update if its ready...😊
mimi_s thumbnail
ok Anu... will go nw😊...will b back later...hop Ami turns up...and also others...😊...r u planning to post the first part today???
Ameres thumbnail
Mimi check your dabba. πŸ˜›
Edited by Ameres - 12 years ago
mimi_s thumbnail

Anu...honestly...excellent workπŸ‘πŸ‘...U r spot on with the charector...Abhay the kind of person he is...wouldnt have tolerated Ps intimacy with a dashing guy like A...and that also when he has reasons to believe that he is being neglected...and p is also spot on...but thora zyaada naraz ho gayi who...my poor A...😭...actually she is taking one step at a time...step 1...same room step 2...same b**...OMG she has actually   taken 2 steps at a time...A dont loose hope...u r on the rite track...πŸ˜†

Ameres thumbnail
Did I tell you how much I love you oh here I say again, I LOVE YOU!! πŸ€—

Honestly the only reason I'm writing this is because I know chahe jo bhi ho there are two people who will be there to read no matter what. And that is good enough for me. :) 

Gawd! We are still on this AT?!!! 

We need to finish it. :/ 
Ameres thumbnail
And oh thank you so much for that idea! :D

Dont laugh but I'm kind of superstitious when it comes to a few things. Not always but at times, so like I'm stuck on page 13 and i was trying hard to make it longer but nothing was coming to mind. But now i'm gonna write about that and make it longer. So thanks! ;D
Edited by Ameres - 12 years ago
Ameres thumbnail
And yeah yeah, you can grill here as much as you want. No issues! πŸ˜†

But hamara aaj ka bakra kahan hai?? 

Ami! Come please! ;((