Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mimi_s thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
So u enjoyed the movie? even I have heard that its entertaining...😊...Malaikas name is Sarala...is it??😃...I better prepare some ques fr Ami...u skipping dinner?   might feel hungry after grilling ami...😃

U know amidst IPL they r showing the promo of The Dirty Pic which will b shown on sony and every time Ishq sufiana is played...I think of jaygun ...😊
Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Mimi! :D

Yeah, I thoroughly enjoyed the movie. Good entertaining movie. 
Malaika was there just for two scenes and they tell her name Sarla because they were trying to make the other character a fool. You will get once watch the movie. But it was good fun. ðŸ˜†

Haha, I hope she comes. And dont think I will feel hungry. Dont have a big appetite like some people. (hint party B) ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

I know! Every time the song comes anywhere the first thing that comes to my mind is JayGun. I so so miss them. ;((
mimi_s thumbnail
Yeah both A and P  seem to have a big appetite...but good they dont have to cook ...their food is always ready ...they jst need to heat it up...😉
Ameres thumbnail
^ 🤣 🤣 🤣

Good one Mimi! That is the only food that is always fresh and ready. Even better than fast food!! ðŸ¤£
mimi_s thumbnail
 1. This woman would kill him someday.
 2. while doing other things which made her breath catch
3, The man had a mouth to kill
,,,uufff why is Ami so late...I will frgt all my ques...😉...I wonder how P was planning to kill A??😛 and what other things...and so both r planning to kill each other...AAAmmmiii...jaldi aaooo ready with your questions...😃
Edited by mimi_s - 12 years ago
mimi_s thumbnail
And Anu the best thing is that...its free and ...u dont even gt fat...rather its more like an exercise...😃
Ameres thumbnail
Originally posted by: mimi_s

This woman would kill him someday. ,,,uufff why is Ami so late...I will frgt all my ques...😉////I wonder how P was planning to kill A??😛

I think we all know the answer to that question. If she keeps matching or better yet outdo him in his in every m**e or s**ke then his is not far away! ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

Yeah Ami jaldi aaao! :/
Ameres thumbnail
Originally posted by: mimi_s

And Anu the best thing is that...its free and ...u dont even gt fat...rather its more like an exercise...😃

So true!! You actually lose a few pounds if eaten frequently. Wow. It has so many benefits. No wonder A likes it so much. He likes to keep fit. ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£
mimi_s thumbnail
Anu have added a few more ques...pls check...so A is not doing pranayam now a days and is keeping fit like this????...I see...😉
mimi_s thumbnail
For each normal one, A made her practice lesson two
yes yes this is the furst ques...i have been trying to ask from yesterday...what punishments would A give if performance isnt satisfactory...😊