PhAb/JayGun Shelter| Teri Yaad Saath Hai - Page 79

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by beebutterfly

Oh, i already know where you want to have yours. No need to say more🤣🤣🤣

Idea- BEST!  But it might not look like a honeymoon, just another shelter scene in a diff country🤣🤣🤣

Oh I wont be going there. Nopes. I have heard its beautiful but boring...really nothing much to do. So no, thats not my HM destination. Moreover do you think I'll be sharing my HM details here? Kya bharo sa koi peeche se ajaye? Not taking any risks! 🤣🤣

Okay scrap it. I like Mimi's idea. :)

Oh i got the matter bit but when you said energy flows through matter, well something else came to mind.🤣  Good you explained, since my B mind is rusty today😆

Haye! Kya hogaya? Dont let it get rust too much, after all the next update depends on your B-ness! 🤣

Btw what did you thought? Share karo! 😆
I will alwaysb biased towards A,,,,so want him to get as much advantageas possible...😊...P can also embarres A by doing something funny or silly ...I had seen in a serial how the female lead who was from a village insisted on swimming in the pool in a sari which was obviously nt allowed...and she thought the guards were teasing her when they asked her to wear a swimming costume...😊...the hubby had atough time explaining...😃...I am steering clear of your physics talk...not my cup of tea...😊
Originally posted by Ameres

What the...?! 😲🤣🤣

Fine, i'll go. But if matters get out of hand and as a result marriage is postponed then dont blame me! 🤣🤣

Oh...A will be throwing much more than the money I guarantee you. Dont be surprised if you dont see us both after a while. Dhondte reh jao gey! 🤣🤣

No, marriage cant be postponed not even for your post mortem done by phulwa🤣🤣🤣

Oh! He'll be throwing it? For a moment there i thought he was throwing... well the hill🤣🤣🤣
That would have been bad!!!🤣🤣
 But no, you work for us here.  So keep cutting the receipts while we get the fun🤣
 I have heard its beautiful but boring...really nothing much to do.
Trust me Anu...no matter where u go...u will DO only one thing...🤣...and that has nothing to do with any place,,,,😛
Originally posted by mimi_s

I will alwaysb biased towards A,,,,so want him to get as much advantageas possible...😊...P can also embarres A by doing something funny or silly ...I had seen in a serial how the female lead who was from a village insisted on swimming in the pool in a sari which was obviously nt allowed...and she thought the guards were teasing her when they asked her to wear a swimming costume...😊...the hubby had atough time explaining...😃...I am steering clear of your physics talk...not my cup of tea...😊

And I'm with you on that one. I want to see some fun moments and yes A explaining things to her would be the best! 😆

Oh, its not much of a physics talk as it about other matter lol. I was just telling her how much quantum theory sounds similar to other matters.😆
But I guess even Ami didnt understand the familiar sounding words. She really is low on B-ness today. 😆😆
Originally posted by Ameres

Oh I wont be going there. Nopes. I have heard its beautiful but boring...really nothing much to do. So no, thats not my HM destination. Moreover do you think I'll be sharing my HM details here? Kya bharo sa koi peeche se ajaye? Not taking any risks! 🤣🤣

Okay scrap it. I like Mimi's idea. :)

You sure na?😆

@Wedding details- You really dont want it?😛 Because it's true that maybe i add too many details sometimes which might appear unnecessary, so i'll cut it down if you say so
Originally posted by mimi_s

I have heard its beautiful but boring...really nothing much to do.
Trust me Anu...no matter where u go...u will DO only one thing...🤣...and that has nothing to do with any place,,,,😛

Very well said mimi! As long as there is a b*d what else is needed?🤣🤣🤣

No, marriage cant be postponed not even for your post mortem done by phulwa🤣🤣🤣

Oh! He'll be throwing it? For a moment there i thought he was throwing... well the hill🤣🤣🤣
That would have been bad!!!🤣🤣
 But no, you work for us here.  So keep cutting the receipts while we get the fun🤣

What!! No! 🤣  I was saying the whole of him to be thrown! 🤣

Gosh! If he comes the hill comes along na! 🤣🤣

No, I dont. I quit! And i'm not cutting receipts for anyone. I would be too busy doing other stuff to worry about receipts. 🤣🤣

You sure na?😆

@Wedding details- You really dont want it?😛 Because it's true that maybe i add too many details sometimes which might appear unnecessary, so i'll cut it down if you say so

About what? HM or scraping the idea? Well...I'm sure about BOTH. 😆

Arey! I didnt mean it that way silly girl, was just pulling your leg. No need to cut down on anything. The more the better. So write dil khol ke, I want all details. 😉