PhAb/JayGun Shelter| Teri Yaad Saath Hai - Page 72

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by beebutterfly

Yes, it was ding dong ding🤣🤣
 I was so excited at the ring that i forgot it was a ding🤣🤣

Oh😲  Even i wasnt talking about that when i said traditional.  haye your gandhe dimaak🤣🤣🤣

Ding dong is more appropriate to the reaction so ok🤣

Phulwa presses button on microwave.  It's a superfast microwave so in 2 seconds:

Ding Dong🤣🤣
let the action begin🤣🤣

Daal do sara blame mujhe pe. I was only going by your shocked reactions. But yes please forget it now please edit your posts where you quoted me. Please edit the whole b thing out! please. 

What a microwave! Technology really has come a long way and so advanced. ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£
Originally posted by mimi_s

Ami...PLS dont make phulwa touch his feet...dont like that ...let them both take blessings from elders...😊...and if chemical reaction happens...phulwa will gt up bt he may jst gt stuck in that position

Ami after the engagement...if those two r alone or something ...can some wind blow and blow away her dupatta ...making both of them...go red in face ...then of course Abhay goes and gts it fr his phulwa...and wraps it around...i know very filmy...😊

Of course i wnt let her touch his feet, was just saying it like that🤣 She has better things to touch🤣🤣

Phulwa- *tries to pull him up* Abhay what happened get up!

Abhay hisses: I prefer to be like this

Phulwa refuses to listen and yanks him up

Everyone is shocked as they glance down at Abhay🤣🤣

Arjun- What happened Abhay? Ding Dong already?🤣🤣

@blowblow- Ok will see if i get some good images of that scene😉

Anu- You are really phassi hui now🤣🤣🤣

Thanks for imparting that knowledge, i feel like i just met a guru and came back🤣🤣🤣

Uff, my database of B is increasing🤣🤣

Sorry! *kaan pakdo* 

Please maaf kardo I tend to go overboard at times. But from now I'll keep my mouth shut sachi. Forgive me this time please! ðŸ¤£

Please delete that last entry from your database. Mark it as irrelevant or error. ðŸ¤£ 
Edited by Ameres - 11 years ago
Anu- Edited!😉  No need for kaan pakdoing!😆

Of course i wnt let her touch his feet, was just saying it like that🤣 She has better things to touch🤣🤣

Phulwa- *tries to pull him up* Abhay what happened get up!

Abhay hisses: I prefer to be like this

Phulwa refuses to listen and yanks him up

Everyone is shocked as they glance down at Abhay🤣🤣

Arjun- What happened Abhay? Ding Dong already?🤣🤣

@blowblow- Ok will see if i get some good images of that scene😉

Aarti faints, Phulwa too shocked to react, Arjun grins and Abhay goes sharam se pani pani. *all goey* ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

And so the reaction wears off. ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

@Blow- Oh you were talking about the wind? Nice. For a moment i thought we were back to blowing bubbles. ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£
Anu...post edited...bt u havwe quoted me to u also edit it...😊...now dont heat up the micro soo much that it cant even stay cool till the wedding...by the way how many days gap bet the engagement and the wedding????😉...i mean how long will the micro remain in that heated position...it might burst u see...then u have to repair it...😃
Anu thanks fr explaining ...i really didnt know that people like the ba** view...😳
Mimi!!!!! Anu didnt mean to edit out the balloons for the party but the other b!😆
Originally posted by mimi_s

Anu...post edited...bt u havwe quoted me to u also edit it...😊...now dont heat up the micro soo much that it cant even stay cool till the wedding...by the way how many days gap bet the engagement and the wedding????😉...i mean how long will the micro remain in that heated position...it might burst u see...then u have to repair it...😃
Anu thanks fr explaining ...i really didnt know that people like the view...😳

Okay will edit. Thanks! :)

Oh god! I hope not. Tabhi saying no deep cuts otherwise it can be dangerous lets keep all such things for the D-day. ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

Really you didn? Hasn't anyone seen all those jokes in movies or shows? Even some indian movies make those jokes at times. Now I'm really feeling like the guru! Not sure if it feels good or not though? ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£
Oh god...whats that??? PM me ...sorry getting all confused here////😕
Anu...of course eel good abt it...today is your day...tomorrow will b Amis...see the kind of infoshe will supply us with through her SS...she willb the mahaguru tomorrow😉
Anu i guess I didnt inderstand what u have asked me to edit...pls will u Pm me...feeling like a tubelight nw...i guess i have seen such jokes...u r rite...see i told u i am feeling like atubelight today...