Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saba113 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
@Jia...OMG thats terrible the way you fell ..next time don't come down from stairs running ..glad there was no internal injury but really your forehead must have hit badly thats why got six stitches i pray you get better soon...we really missed you🤗you don't know how happy i am to see you...😃you have lost your screw haha😆it happens don't know why? i remember last year i slipped in bathroom lol😆but thank God no serious injury got a bit swelling on my forehead which remained till three days but don't know why instead of crying or worried i too was laughing at it like mad ..all my friends were calling me she has lost her screw😆 Edited by saba113 - 12 years ago
BeautyBabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Saba ...thanks a lot for your pray 🤗i have to get better soon  because my bro engagement is coming and i might be laughing at my condition and how i fell but at the same time i am worried i don't want any spot on my spotless forehead 😳how will i look at function 😭o please God help 😭
running on stairs ..never .. after this incident ..will take one step then wait slowly next step😆whether it will take one hour to go up and down stairs but will do it slowly..like turtle on land speed 😆

and so many changes in this forum i now noticed 

@Sidra became Goldie

@Ami became Goldie 

@mimi became Goldie

@ Saba became Senior member 

Congratulations to all four from me 🥳
Edited by kikyo - 12 years ago
BeautyBabe thumbnail
@Anu made a VM ...wow  that was really good Anu...👏and i read you shelter scene analysis will give my input too soon if ouch i get a bit more better ...soon...😆
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: kikyo

@Anu made a VM ...wow  that was really good Anu...👏and i read you shelter scene analysis will give my input too soon if ouch i get a bit more better ...soon...😆

jia welcum back!! 🤗and OMG u really fell v.badly & got 6 stiches on forehead or head😕.during my univ. days i once've pierced & cut my rite hand while opening a nailpolish bottle  4 a frnd & had 2 hav 5 stiches & bandaged my hand & i cudn't write anything 4 many days  in the class and still i've scars of those stitches!!

and i'd got my foot fractured while wasinh clothes at the start of this yr. wats happening here??

but plz now do take care of urself!!😊😊 and yeah we r waiting 4 ur analysis. i was thinking that we shud take one epi at a time & discuss abt it in detail!!😊
Mula thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi everyone, hope you are all doing good.😊

@kikyo, Welcome back dear and take care next time😊

Ajay played  horror in two episodes of star One's Horror Nights: Dil ka rishta and Talash. And by the way in Talash,his fiancee Joyti is with him.😊 I'm posting the links cos the epi parts are scattered😊

Dil ka rishta:

Talash:

Note: Continuation of Talaash is in Episode 26 
BeautyBabe thumbnail

Originally posted by: tiny15

jia welcum back!! 🤗and OMG u really fell v.badly & got 6 stiches on forehead or head😕.during my univ. days i once've pierced & cut my rite hand while opening a nailpolish bottle  4 a frnd & had 2 hav 5 stiches & bandaged my hand & i cudn't write anything 4 many days  in the class and still i've scars of those stitches!!

and i'd got my foot fractured while wasinh clothes at the start of this yr. wats happening here??

but plz now do take care of urself!!😊😊 and yeah we r waiting 4 ur analysis. i was thinking that we shud take one epi at a time & discuss abt it in detail!!😊

hey dolly 🤗i  got stitches on forehead at left side of my forehead ...well its really horrible i don't want any scar on my forehead  😭i will do all to get it  out ... my aunt is a dermatologist she promised me to suggest some good creams or remedies to get this out 😆i will tell them to you too and o you got your foot fractured so sorry to hear this howz it now ?my  foot is still in pain ..twisted badly but thank God no internal fracture ...as i said early i feel like an old lady right now doing o ah ouch on every move 😆i can't put blame on anyone  since it is my fault entirely😡next time will move with turtle speed on stairs 😆

episode well i had sidra's story with me which will take long time to edit now since mine this condition so i like the idea take one episode and discuss it ..i am really desperate to discuss Phulwa somewhere  since i missed discussing it due to exams 
BeautyBabe thumbnail
@Mula ...thank you so much dear 🤗 yeah will take good care of me 😆and thanks for links too i have seen them before no problem will see it again😳thank you
tiny15 thumbnail
@mula thanx 4 the epis!!
i'd watched these 2 epis of talash on star utsav 2-3 months ago.but at that time i'dn't seen jyoti so cudn't recognise her as i'dn't watched luvstory till her entry in the show!!and i'dn't seen her  properly in this epi so didn't rem her!!😊😊

and i m going 2 watch oder "dil ka rishta" epis!!😃
tiny15 thumbnail
jia thanx!!these scars r now've got faded a bit but r still there.
and yeah though my foot is ok but wenever i put more pressure on it or walk a bit fast i got pain 4 few minutes.and though now its been 3months my foot fractured but still it pains in such situtns!!

and yaeh i also missed discussions as i was busy on that crap UT. i wish id'n't watched that crap at that time & had visited that forum much less!!
saba113 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@Mula thank you so much for the links ...🤗i haven't see both serials will see it now ..i am really thankful to you🤗otherwise i didn't know about these two...you are the best Mula ⭐️thank you😃