Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

beebutterfly thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Ameres

I know! I read about the hug comments and how could I stay behind? Had to say something na! ðŸ˜†

What? It flops on you? So sad...it flops afterwards waise, you arent doing it right!🤣🤣🤣

*sticks tongue* I said nothing will flop on me, that means it'll only be a hit🤣 I'm doing it right *glares* You are the one who always does it in a way it flops🤣
Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: beebutterfly

LOL, yup we are.  Thought mimi must be all alone, so need to atleast come and see how she's doing😉

bedroom eyes? Uff, mimi, Anu might just go flop on bed because of that🤣🤣

I used that term so you can imagine where I came flip flopping from!!🤣🤣

And for SR, you have to give us the 10 pages promised. No cheating!
beebutterfly thumbnail

Thanks for the offer but no, I want to whack someone else who is getting on my nerves! Really some people test my patience. :|

As for the answer less questions...tell me about it. The notes seem so different from what he taught in class and now its getting all mixed up in my head! I'm so hating everything right now. 

Sorry for the rant, but I had to. :/

Oh rant all you want, better to get it out of your system😉 I'm feeling like ranting myself but don't know where to start.
true i get the feeling i never was in the class now that i'm looking at the notes!!

Somebody testing your patience? *glares at the person* 
Well, punchbag with his/her pic, remember? No, for you it was the dart thing, so just imagine yourself throwing darts at the person's face.😆
mimi_s thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Oh yes since i have waited this long...so its fine i do want the wedding and...like u said Arjun and aarti would plan everything😊...wow so there r chances of having an update only dealing with the SR...😳😳😳...then to no update only PM...rite?😆

Anu...notes nt matching the lecture???😕...i guess read the notes then...those r in writing so i guess those r more real...
Ameres thumbnail

*sticks tongue* I said nothing will flop on me, that means it'll only be a hit🤣 I'm doing it right *glares* You are the one who always does it in a way it flops🤣

Now bacha, how many times do I have to explain that its the law of nature. You cant interfere there. Every organic structure after a point of saturation flops down due to increase in workload and other environmental factors. If it doesn't it can give rise to internal problems which may not be good for the organizations internal structure. For efficient working it has to flop down so a new energized structure can take place again. Get it sweet? ðŸ˜›ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£
beebutterfly thumbnail

Talking about SR, will we be getting to know that what brand of UG he wears or he is the B guy?🤣

Words deliberately changed, kindly decode! :P

What?😲  Where do i get that knowledge?🤣 Please concentrate on SR and not the brands🤣 or better even if you have a particular liking for one, tell me i'll include🤣🤣
Understood UG but what is B???

Ameres thumbnail
Ami&Mimi- thanks guys seriously talking to you guys just instantly uplifts my mood. Thank you! :D

As for the notes I meant the handouts sir had provided and the slides he had given are slightly different. Its okay I'll figure it out. Besides an all mcq paper coming tomorrow. God help me! 
beebutterfly thumbnail

I used that term so you can imagine where I came flip flopping from!!🤣🤣

And for SR, you have to give us the 10 pages promised. No cheating!

Oh, you flipped then it flopped? poor you. bekaar mein flip kiya🤣 It was not impressed by your flipping so it had to flop🤣🤣

@SR- Kahan phas gayi! You give me one year to complete it. One first marriage anniversary, first SR, remember?🤣
mimi_s thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
WOW nw Ami has to rite abt the UG also...😆😆...Abhay will have printed ones i think...😃...and i hope Aarti gts Phulwa something nice and s**y UG to wear on the SR...which colour should it b...red???...honestly if u inclue all these details then to pakka 10 pages...and PLS dont frgt the ...garam doodh😆😆...and another very very naughty thought...Ami will u also mention which brand he uses and Phulwa goes gol gol eyes and says...what is this????🤣

Anu what is b guy??😕
Edited by mimi_s - 12 years ago
Ameres thumbnail

What?😲  Where do i get that knowledge?🤣 Please concentrate on SR and not the brands🤣 or better even if you have a particular liking for one, tell me i'll include🤣🤣
Understood UG but what is B???

CK!!🤣

I meant is he a boxer guy?🤣  Personally I hope not, prefer if he would be wearing the other.🤣🤣