Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mimi_s thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
OK gt it Anu...actually with AP there could have been so many scenes...really the more i think the more frustrated i gt...only if they could have carried their lovestory a bit  more slowly ...with both of thwm feeling the same  thing bt unableto express...and Abhays guilt conscious stopping himfromexpressing his love...kitna aacha hota...we could have gt some lovely scenes...

Goodnite Ami
Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mimi_s

OK gt it Anu...actually with AP there could have been so many scenes...really the more i think the more frustrated i gt...only if they could have carried their lovestory a bit  more slowly ...with both of thwm feeling the same  thing bt unableto express...and Abhays guilt conscious stopping himfromexpressing his love...kitna aacha hota...we could have gt some lovely scenes...

Goodnite Ami

You are right there were countless AP scenes that we could have gotten if only channel had given it a chance. Clearly it was planning to end it for some time and I believe the PH knew too thats the rush esp the Devpur track. I guess they tried to save it but in the end channel people got their way. It was unfair and an untimely death for our show. I so wish it gets justice and we somehow get our PhAb back. I'm asking for a miracle I know but AP were, are special. 
Ameres thumbnail

FINALLY  I got to see the new banner today...god knows what was wrong with my computer...i was unable to see it all this while...Anu love the AT name...who suggested this??😊

Banner is beautiful. PhAb. πŸ˜

Title was suggested by Duray. :)
Ameres thumbnail
Its quite late here so I need to go. Was super fun today. Thank you both for being such good company. You two are the best! πŸ€—

Goodnight and sweet dreams Mimi! See you tomorrow! :D
mimi_s thumbnail
The AT name kind of reflects what we feel nw,,,,its really only their yaad which keeps us going...aacha tell me there is this scene where phulwa comes with food fr Shatru and Phulwa is fasting and shatru gives her water...phulwa talks abt slapping him...wnen did phulwa slap him and why??
mimi_s thumbnail
Was jst watching the shaving scene...dont know how many times i have watched it...Abhays expression when he stops phulwa from going by holding her hand...is...uuufff😳😳😳...he doesnt smile...doesnt smirk or looks cunning or hot or anything...he jst looks and infact he looks quite serious ...he jst stares into her eyes...😳😳...love and miss my PhAb...😭😭

Anu goodnite😊
Ameres thumbnail

The AT name kind of reflects what we feel nw,,,,its really only their yaad which keeps us going...aacha tell me there is this scene where phulwa comes with food fr Shatru and Phulwa is fasting and shatru gives her water...phulwa talks abt slapping him...wnen did phulwa slap him and why??

Exactly, it does. It was very thoughtful of Duray to come up with this title. True, the show may end but the memories will live on. We shall keep them alive in our memories. 

Yes, there is a scene like that and almost right after the shelter scene. Its when the Kabila suspect Shatru of trying to poison Phulwa where as it was actually Sharbati who had done. She was present in the Kabila in disguise to kill Phulwa. The Kabila people bash Shatru up so Phulwa intervenes and slaps Shatru because she knows if she doesn't do that they will beat him to death. And then orders him to be locked up so she may deal with him later. If you are interested in watching the slap here is the link, watch at 7.35. πŸ˜†

As for the food part, it comes in the next epi where it is shown that how Phulwa has a soft corner for him. She makes him eat food because he is sitting naraz in lock up. They have a nice convo and a cute scene with ORP in BG. πŸ˜
Heres the link, watch at 7. 

And I just realized they both have a habit of saying 'bus' and 'aye' in load voice in dramatic situations. Aw, they are so alike. πŸ˜†
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@anu ur analysis on shelter scene was v.nice & i almost agree on it!! i m also thinking he might've thot abt feeling guilty 4 doing bad 2 her but i've 2nd thots on it means wen he was releasing her hair caught in his amulet he'd a bit of smile like he wa sthinking that now she"ll defntly fall 4 him &now he can easily trap her!!!
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@anu i was searching 4 5th january 2012 epi but complete epi not avaialble on youtube. it has only 3 parts & last one where they were going back on foot is also not on youtube. and i m sure that earlier wen i used 2 watch this epi all parts were available!!πŸ˜•πŸ˜•i'd searched typing all options but its not working!!
and even sum of the epis after 22nd feb2012 epi r also not available  completely. πŸ˜•wats this happening??

@anu i've one name. i just listened a song which has wordings sumthing like"tere mere darmayaan yeh kya hai, ajab si dastaan hai" & 2nd line was " yeh dil khaali hai tere bin,ajab si khalish hai hawaon mein tere bin"!!
does any1 rem or heard this song??πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

and yaar i was watching SBB/SBS where sum of the actors were performing on "ishq sufiyana" and they've similar steps like PhAb'd done in colors holi bash!!r the steps similar in the original song??πŸ˜•
Edited by tiny15 - 12 years ago
Reenatyzed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Jaya-V

ya sidra i saw ajay in ad of mobilink he was very cute there wearing black suit i also have pic of that ad πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒβ­οΈ