Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mimi_s thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
GOSH...nw i am feeling lost in the marshy land😊...hope its nt the rainy season...cause then the marshy land will b even more...marshy
beebutterfly thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Ameres

Yahi tu! I need a doc please!! Whats happening to me? Few weeks of exams and yeh haal? I'm so dead!🤣🤣🤣

Yes yes, Vita please come and help me out. After all it was the dodh that brought us here now only she can save me. 🤣🤣

Ohhh! Got it now. I was actually thinking in some other way. 😆
I was thinking that when its hot so it will be needing a blanket for you know...but i get this point too. Thanks!🤣

Stupid IF!! URGH! Its like taking forever to open one page. :@

@Bold- No i don't know! Do you mean...to put out the fire?🤣🤣🤣
Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: beebutterfly

@Organic- Very good comparison there🤣🤣  People might think: this person is such a good ambassador of organic products🤣🤣

Waise, Organic food and make up used to explain the reaction of an...organ🤣🤣🤣

@Bold- Marsh lands are tricky, drags you inside, right? So are you sure hilly will be able to get out of it?🤣 Kya pata it knocks down but cant get out, so back up again🤣

Next we will be endorsing organic products. Eat healthy, live healthy!🤣

@Bold- Are you asking or telling? 
If you are asking then no, it was purely an innocent example. But if you are making a connection there then good! Please explain further.🤣🤣

@Marsh- My Goodness!!🤣🤣
You are on a roll today! Very good point. Yes, see its a tricky situation but once the hill is knocked down the size reduces and it will be able to get out more easily. Otherwise the station master who owns the lands wont be happy to see that sight.🤣🤣🤣
beebutterfly thumbnail
Uff, it's late!!!!😆 So hard to leave you guys, even more so today because discussion was getting interesting🤣

*unhappy look* Goodnight Anu and Mimi🤗 Hilly billy dreams🤣
Ameres thumbnail
Originally posted by: mimi_s

GOSH...nw i am feeling lost in the marshy land😊...hope its nt the rainy season...cause then the marshy land will b even more...marshy

No! You are talking about off season. That doesnt happen then. Hill knows better than to drive down south during off season warna it will be drilled to...bad state. Not good. So not to worry only on season mein driving down allowed. 😉🤣
beebutterfly thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ameres

Next we will be endorsing organic products. Eat healthy, live healthy!🤣

@Bold- Are you asking or telling? 
If you are asking then no, it was purely an innocent example. But if you are making a connection there then good! Please explain further.🤣🤣

@Marsh- My Goodness!!🤣🤣
You are on a roll today! Very good point. Yes, see its a tricky situation but once the hill is knocked down the size reduces and it will be able to get out more easily. Otherwise the station master who owns the lands wont be happy to see that sight.🤣🤣🤣

LOL, was telling actually😉

@Bold- Oh that's a very good point indeed. Reduction in size causes easy exit🤣🤣 Why would SM not be happy? There's a time limit for hill to be in marsh land or what??🤣🤣
mimi_s thumbnail
Yes, see its a tricky situation but once the hill is knocked down the size reduces
ANU...another masterpiece from u...👏👏...Ami since u r making the SR...lllooonnnggg r u planning to continue till the hill reduces in size...🤣
Ameres thumbnail
Originally posted by: beebutterfly

[

@Bold- No i don't know! Do you mean...to put out the fire?🤣🤣🤣

In a way I meant to hide the process get it? Or now you need some explanation?🤣
beebutterfly thumbnail
Originally posted by: mimi_s

OH😲 Now im getting what you said mimi🤣🤣🤣 No hilly billy in rainy season please🤣🤣 That's another type of marshy🤣 Holi season mein, hill has to be shareef☺️🤣🤣

Uff, everywhere hurts from laughing too much🤣🤣

Ok, final Goodnight!!!😊
mimi_s thumbnail
jst asking something out of context...was there a scene in the shelter...where Abhay is actually going to take a blanket and moves forward and phulwa thinks otherwise and kind of panics...was there a scene like this...I think i have read people discuss it in the AT ...long back...but i can b wrong ...PLS telll me aisa scene tha kya???