Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

beebutterfly thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: mimi_s

WOW ami...LLOONNGG SR ...thats super...😉...yes it better b the longest SR ever...since the CVs disappointed us with the SR...so all hopes r pinned on u😊...and u will do a fine job ...trust me😉 jst lots  and lots of fo** p***...and visit to the northern hills and let BS win and let JB b happy nervous scared dazzed flushed out of breath panting etc etc😃

Anu welcome back😊

All hopes pinned on me? No, no more like on JB and BS. Oh sachchi hope i get some very good ideas.  Oh well we'll see when the part comes😉

@Bold- Mimi, you coded only half, baaki half se pata chal ta hai what we are talking about🤣 But it's ok, your suggestion has already gone into suggestion box😉 Visits to the northern hills☺️ guess it wont be complete without that☺️🤣
mimi_s thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Anu...lovely analysis👏👏...agree agree agree

u know that i wasnt watching Phulwa when this epi was telecasted...onlystarted watching much later...and watched this epi only online...the first thing that i noticed was what u have written...the moment tears came out of phulwas eyes...the expression in Abhays face changed...the change was very subtle...u have to really watch carefully to understand bt YES it did change...he really wasnt expecting her to tear...it seems

And phulwa really looked to b searching  fr something in his face...eyes fullof tears ...but she cont to look at himand her eyeballs werent still ...lit kept moving...and Abhay looked a bit ...awkard ...wasnt very sure...what to do...bt like u said...he composed himself...but what I noticed in your VMwas that he was really taking deep breaths...u could see his chest moving up and down...but phulwa was calm

But after they got up and was standing...abhay looked quite confident...he was really staring at her while untangling her hair from his chain .and nt jst staring ...staring with some kind of attitude😊..and then phulwa was kind of...shy😊

Such a BEAUTIFUL scene😊
beebutterfly thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ameres

Stupid stupid IF and net!!! Its not letting me do anything! URGH!!! 

Anyways that was the public version, now for the fun analysis...check you dabbas in 5 minutes! 😛

@Bold- what did you have to do? *raised eyebrows*🤣 Does poor IF have to bear something horrible everyday😲🤣🤣Kidding!😆

Ok, waiting waiting!!!

Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Damn! This slow IF!! 😡

Khair, thank you girls for liking it. :D

Ami- True, it wasnt love for him but I guess he did feel something. Again not love or anything but an awareness that he affected her as such, about his own actions being wrong. But very true his mission and hate for her was so much that it took over those little feelings. 

@N-Hills-  Ah-hem. I'm getting some very wild images. ☺️

Btw send something check and reply both. :P
mimi_s thumbnail
Ami...I know it was only half coded...😊will u PM the SR or plan to post it??😉
Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: beebutterfly

@Bold- what did you have to do? *raised eyebrows*🤣 Does poor IF have to bear something horrible everyday😲🤣🤣Kidding!😆

Ok, waiting waiting!!!

Its not letting me post quick replies which yes, it has to bear everyday because I'm here replying to you guys. 😳
Ehsaan faramosh! Jao next time wont share my knowledge with you. *sticks tongue* 🤣

And stop raising eyebrows at me! IF was troubling you too!🤣
beebutterfly thumbnail

Ami...I know it was only half coded...😊will u PM the SR or plan to post it??😉

Mimi, a long SR and i'll post?☺️ 🤣 No way, it'll be exclusive edition again!🤣 Like agreed with Anu, posted wala will have lights off before SR🤣 poor innocent readers.  Gang members need to have some privileges na?😉
mimi_s thumbnail
*goes all softy* (yes emotionally and physically)

this line is EPIC EPIC EPIC👏👏😆😆😆

Thank god it's dark and I have the blanky for cover otherwise my cover would have blown.

What exactly was he covering anujee??😃...the hills...is it???😉

Now we are standing so be careful, can't let the secret out!

Oh god ...Abhay must have had a very difficult time controlling the the chaotic weather conditon in the southern hilly region...from hot to cold to hot...poor guy😉

And i noticed a lot of things tightening...from c**** to muscle...but dont know which muscle😃
beebutterfly thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ameres

Its not letting me post quick replies which yes, it has to bear everyday because I'm here replying to you guys. 😳
Ehsaan faramosh! Jao next time wont share my knowledge with you. *sticks tongue* 🤣

And stop raising eyebrows at me! IF was troubling you too!🤣

Oh, IF loves quick replies sent to us so it's just a problem with you today🤣🤣
Nope IF was not troubling me. *sticks tongue* 
See, im a good bachcha that's y🤣🤣

@silly version- BEST!🤣🤣
beebutterfly thumbnail

*goes all softy* (yes emotionally and physically)

this line is EPIC EPIC EPIC😆

Thank god it's dark and I have the blanky for cover otherwise my cover would have blown.

What exactly was he covering anujee??😃...the hills...is it???😉

Now we are standing so be careful, can't let the secret out!

Oh god ...Abhay must have had a very difficult time controlling the the chaotic weather conditon in the southern hilly region...from hot to cold to hot...poor guy😉

And i noticed a lot of things tightening...from c**** to muscle...but dont know which muscle😃

@Bold-😲 How was he controlling that? I hope from afar and not...🤣🤣 Wah, he should have been a weather reporter🤣🤣
btw- you forgot to code A's name🤣🤣

Oh, you know very well which muscles mimi😉 You know Anu's dimaakh, what else would it be?🤣🤣