beebutterfly thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Yayyy, congrats on our new AT🥳🥳 Ok Anu, but biggest pat on the back is for you
beebutterfly thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sidra08

o i guess i 'll  post in here but just a bad news our friend Jia aka kikyo has met with an accident ..😭she fell from stairs and is injured badly..she and her sis are my FB friends too...so now seen a message from her sis ..pray she gets well soon a request from me ...

Oh! That's bad I hope she gets well soon. Yes, we'll all pray for her speedy recovery.  I really hope it's nothing serious😔
Mula thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@ Anu,congratz for the new AT and your vm was really good.👏

@sidra, don't worry dear,Inshaallah she will be ok.

Goodnight Friends.😊
Edited by mula6484 - 12 years ago
saba113 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Congrats ..for new AT

@sidra ...😲what? when ?where? how .? Jia ..howz she ..thats really sad ..she was missing from here many days ...i will pray for her recovery..O God thats really terrible news 😭Jia hope she is fine 
Edited by saba113 - 12 years ago
Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: beebutterfly

Ok uniform thrown away🤣🤣

@Bold- Biasing!! I see you prefer the saza given by the police men...so do I🤣🤣

@Funsaza-🤣🤣 You'll make all of them become like us?🤣 What a good company, does not differentiate between its customer and the directors🤣🤣

@Millionaires- Yes *evil grin* Saza mein maza aur paisa bhi🤣🤣

Obviously! After all they are well accustomed to it na! Know their way around!🤣🤣

Yes yes, we are such genius. They wont even realize and we will be making them like and find saza mein maza and also get their money!🤣
And now i'm sounding like a sadistic psycho!🤣🤣

@VM- Thank you sweets! 🤗

And you said you had never seen that Abhay holding the rod scene before? How come? 
That is one of my fav epis of PhAb. I mean it was the turning point in their relation, for me that was the event that officially changed everything. They finally accepted their relation. 
And thats the reason I had put that scene and the maang scene there because the way I see it that was the point where Phulwa actually got him. They both accepted their relation esp Phulwa was overwhelmed with emotions there, it was like she knew that even if she dies right now it wont matter much because in those last seconds she got what she had always wanted. She got him. 
Yeah, i guess the VM didnt convey the emotions I was trying to but...oh well in my mind I had tried to put the scenes conveying that feelings along with lyrics. 
mimi_s thumbnail
Get well soon kikyo😊

Anu the credit is ll yours ...7th At...wow...well done everyone😊

Anu loved your Vm...thanks fr using the song...its very...haunting...sorry cant find any other word😊...wish u had made it a little longer...u know when they showed the SR,,,i was sooo angry fr messing it up that i didnt pay much attention to it...but here watched it and,,,,yes it was nice...specially when they jst show phulwas face...her expression...speaks volumes 😊...it is making me want to cry nw...want phAb BACK ...PLS...why did they do this to us????   hate colors😡
Ameres thumbnail
Sidra- So sorry to hear that. I hope and pray that she recovers soon. I hope its nothing much. 
Will surely pray for her. May she have a speedy recovery and is back here soon. 
Ameres thumbnail
Originally posted by: mula6484

@ Anu,congratz for the new AT and your vm was really good.👏

@sidra, don't worry dear,Inshaallah she will be ok.

Goodnight Friends.😊

Thank youuu! 😳😳😳

You going? Okie, see you tomorrow! Goodnight! 🤗
ButterflyOnRose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you friends ..

@saba ..really don't know much just saw her message Jia fell from stairs and is badly injured ..pray for her recovery..i think she has recieved some injuries hope nothing serious...yeah she is missing from many days ..infact we both were having fun in editing my comments and making PhAb story and posting it here and she suddenly disappeared ..i was  kinda  worried because she never does so if leaves or busy she do tell us ..hope she is fine ..khair my mood is really off after this news i am logging off ..will come tomorrow ..Goodnight
Edited by sidra08 - 12 years ago
mimi_s thumbnail
Anu and Ami...I was a bit busy with the holi iss and the VM...and nw u have tken the hill tourism to some other level itself...I am unable to decode😕