Views

Users

Frequent Posters

3raser thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: vaishiksg

Agreed..

I don't understand why does khushi always end up giving in to arnav..
i mean its hight time.. arnav starts taking out history /geography of shyam , and starts thinking logically...
 i for once don't really understand the logic behind arnav not telling khushi the reason, him not being dangerous to shyam , him not doing anything abt shyam .. i mean W*F..:||| i might just stop wtaching the shw from next week and cont. reading the updates...
they are dragging stuffs for no reason at all...

Yeah right. Why the hell isn't he doing anything about shyaam? I mean not transferring money to his account wont help him lose his feelings towards khushi would it? Why is he targeting only khushi. Because she always gives in?? Because he thinks she is weaker?! Now khushi has to prove it to him that she is not weak and she will not give in to everything he says!! It's high time!!!
---Nisha--- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
That dabba ve today turned the intense fight into a funny scene.
Seriously they were playing intense music during the fight, then suddenly out of nowhere we get rabba ve, then we get intense fight music again, then rabba ve again, then intense fight music again.
This expresses the CV's pretty well: confused about what music to play and about the storyline. So they alternate in every episode: one stupidly funny, one romance, one intense, one whatever. 
3raser thumbnail
Originally posted by: CHIKA784

Oh man. This totally sucks, For how long is Arnav gonna have his way. For how long is this MU going to remain?

Now the CV's have to work up to something and clear this mess and spare us a few more weeks of this sob story@!!! It's HIGH time! Really@!
3raser thumbnail
Originally posted by: ---Nisha---

That dabba ve today turned the intense fight into a funny scene.

Seriously they were playing intense music during the fight, then suddenly out of nowhere we get rabba ve, then we get intense fight music again, then rabba ve again, then intense fight music again.
This expresses the CV's pretty well: confused about what music to play and about the storyline. So they alternate in every episode: one stupidly funny, one romance, one intense, one whatever. 

The CV's should understand that we like rabba ve's but only when they seem appropriate. We like rabba ve's that doesn't mean that they will squeeze it in every other scene even if it is not necassary!
-daffodils- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

me tooo agreev it u...there was no need of that rabba-ve...it had no shining or any effect in that scene...

naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
i was saying same  please it is a humble request dont waste Rabbe ve meaning for GOd sake you guys have made it a fun , we dont want it daily once a week it is ok  but it should be natural not a force and not