Giaa Manek good opportunity on IF ranking

-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
hey all, 

all this defaming of Giaa Manek is going to help her ranking on IF, that tellybuzz article, we should comment on it, she's been 19 the highest ever on IF before and this week too she is 19, lets comment loads on that TB article and get her in the top 10, if possible.

Well most definitely she is going to be ranked already the highest ever on IF, but if we work hard we can hope for Top 10, it's now or never folks.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arnisha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
i keep commenting on her tb...
Mandy20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thanks for reminding.. will comment.
sandyuk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the reminder 😃
maddy311 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Thanks for reminding nafisa
-ashes- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nafisa_blossoms

hey all, 

all this defaming of Giaa Manek is going to help her ranking on IF, that tellybuzz article, we should comment on it, she's been 19 the highest ever on IF before and this week too she is 19, lets comment loads on that TB article and get her in the top 10, if possible.

Well most definitely she is going to be ranked already the highest ever on IF, but if we work hard we can hope for Top 10, it's now or never folks.

jst 1 doubt
do i need to like all the comments also in order 2 increse her ranks
MereMahiyaa. thumbnail
Will try too comment how much the system let me 👍🏼
Thanks for the reminder Nafs
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: mjht-forever

jst 1 doubt
do i need to like all the comments also in order 2 increse her ranks

Yes it does...but pls a request from me, put likes for the positive contributors not the negative ones. 
Vinder90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i did a comment a few mins ago as well,

but i have to say this media foolishneess officially ruined my day, poor Giaa, no privacy at all, and i wotn blame her for hidin her face, coz I know some pple that when in those kinds of sure bad situations are scared, and dont know what do it, its like mind goes blank, ooo and i loved the way she wanted to slap that camera man, so coool, cuuuteee 😃 (lucky cameraman LOL) jsut kidding, BUT eayh, more seriously, MEDIA sometimes i feel like ..., so many horrible things, dont wanna spit em out,

but hope this does not affect her and SNS in any way, damn media, AMATEURS, publicity CLOWNS: those media pple are
doc4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Finally commented! 😊