Posted: 12 years ago
i know this question has been asked a lot of time but as now ahem is gaining his  memories back of that holi day i was wondering how will he react???i wish there is a lot of drama in coming maha episode ðŸ˜Šdnt want any kalakari fed up of kalakaris😡😡😡😡🥱🥱🥱🥱TRPS are down cvs wake up
I really hope that when he does find out about Holi he is not angry with Gopi for not telling him. He may feel embarrased and uncomfortable for the fact that she hid it from him.
Originally posted by sandyuk

I really hope that when he does find out about Holi he is not angry with Gopi for not telling him. He may feel embarrased and uncomfortable for the fact that she hid it from him.
yah and at the same time there are talks of a new entry sns ppl are hiding things a lot they never discover  in sbs and sbb tooo whats in the store??😕
Originally posted by sandyuk

he wnt be angry bt he will be smiling n feelin embrassed he loves her therefore wnt gt angry...
I have a feeling ahem will keep it to himself ...
he will def be shocked at first then maybe he will confess to gopi he loves her.. by the way what is the maha episode about??no promo? 😕
Sorry to be the opposing one...But he is neither going to be mad or he is not going to keep it to himself. Even if he is mad it will be mock anger. Why in the world would he get mad? He loves her, if anything he would be upset with himself for not remembering. He would never keep it to himself because this has been his aim for quite a while now...He is going to do everything in his power to get closer to Gopi and make her his forever...
It's hard to say cuze we know ahem with temper and what if he thinks she done it on purpose feeding him the ladoo? What's gona happen then?

Originally posted by Dhabu89

Sorry to be the opposing one...But he is neither going to be mad or he is not going to keep it to himself. Even if he is mad it will be mock anger. Why in the world would he get mad? He loves her, if anything he would be upset with himself for not remembering. He would never keep it to himself because this has been his aim for quite a while now...He is going to do everything in his power to get closer to Gopi and make her his forever...

agree im jus waiting 4 jigar to give the holi photo to Ahem then he will remember everything proply... hpe tht scene cmes 2mwr...
Originally posted by SNS_fan101

he will def be shocked at first then maybe he will confess to gopi he loves her.. by the way what is the maha episode about??no promo? 😕
no no promo yet i guess