Posted: 11 years ago
today we had three scenes with ahamji
first

in the mandir he saw gopi and called out to her. she jumped at his voice and droped the thali.
the kumkum powder flew. the mist of color made aham remember his chasing gopi on holi. he was stunned speechless for a few second. he could not belive what he saw. when gopi tried to clean his coat, he held he hand and said dont worry no problem. these days ahamji's is on a roll, never misses an opportunity to hold her hand. when gopi tries to remove her hand, he is disappointed. he wanted to see her shy smile and blush but all he got was a sad look. he reluctantly let her hand go.

second

when jigar is concerned about rashi's eye sight, he tells him dont worry it will be okay. he tells him ina few words that he is there for his brother

third.

gopi comes with green tea. he gives her the medicine for rashi. he sees she is stressed out and tells her not to worry. when gopi burst out crying. he is unable to hold himself. all his being wanted to hug her and comfort her. still he hesitates. i dont know why. but i had the feeling that he was ready to hug her, his body language proves it. still he held himself and calmed her down. and to the utter surprise of gopi and me too he wipes her tears leaving both of us stunned and shocked. he was himself surprised but it.
ahamji is shocking me each and every day in leaps and bounds. how many days i had wanted him to wipe her tears. he is still a bit hesitant to hug her. it is because he respects gopi. he does not want to make her uncomfortable.

Cant wait tooo see the episode want tooo go home
Loved the 3th scene Cant wait too see that😳 So Cute
i am so greedy , but i wanted more in that scenes...
nw im very sure ahem will remember everything n the last scene was cute n so sweet him wiping gopi's tears loved it...
Originally posted by X.Sisi94

Cant wait tooo see the episode want tooo go home
Loved the 3th scene Cant wait too see that😳 So Cute

every scene was just perfect. he could not bear to see her tears. all he wanted was to hug her. but he kind of hesitates, b cos of gopi.
Originally posted by ANJ4

i am so greedy , but i wanted more in that scenes...

are nt we greedy like midas for more goham scenes. even if they show goham for one whole years i will not get bored
Originally posted by shruthi2010

every scene was just perfect. he could not bear to see her tears. all he wanted was to hug her. but he kind of hesitates, b cos of gopi.

i was so hping tht he wuld hug her he wanted to bt didnt...
Originally posted by shruthi2010

are nt we greedy like midas for more goham scenes. even if they show goham for one whole years i will not get bored

😳
cant wait to watch the epi shruthi...thanks for the lovely descriptions of the scenes...
😃  Cannot wait to watch! Just sad that Gopi let go of his hand😕
Tfs! ðŸ˜Š
Edited by angl143 - 11 years ago