Pinto Ji Ka Prem Patra *Blush*

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
ok, as Pinto decided, he will go to krishna's house and propose to her..
Pinto arrives at krishna's place and finds everyone at home...Krishna arrives home and Pinto gets straight to the point and says "Krishna i have something important to tell you..I Love you Krishna. Do you love me?" Krishna is tensed and looks around and says "Pinto Ji, I Don't Love You."
Pinto Snaps out of his thoughts...poor guy was sweating =))
Pinto gets doubled minded and says "I got scared for a minute. does Krishna even love me or..."

Krishna calls vidya and let's him know that she will be late, vidya let's pinto know too...Pinto decides to leave, he is in thougths again..."Ithought i'd tells krishna my feelings at home but...no I have to tell her about my feelings before she leaves her office..." Pinto quickly leaves for Krishna's office.
Krishna has already left the office, while pinto is rushing hsi way through the traffic to reach krishna.
Kirshna just leaves, pinto meets with a friend, who stops him on the way and takes him along with him saying that they should think first how she should know."
Pinto's friend is giving him ideas, pinto didn't like any...both are at the tea stall...On the radio the RJ is talking about love. and some guy calls in asking for help to propose the girl he love.s pinto is listening very carefully. (hahaha it's the same situation as his) Pinto gets an idea how to find out if krishna loves him or not. he is going to write a LOVE LETTER! Pinto is happy!
hahah he's trying to think of what to write in his love letter, he manages to write it and shares the love letter with his friend. (It's only 4-5 lines but they are cute..he's got a very nice writing though...Kaash hum hidni padh paate)
Pinto writes that if Krishna love shim back then she can call him and ask to come over his place...and ends the letter saying he'll wait for her call...
At night, pinto trespasses Krishna's house and reaches to her room where he finds her in a deep sleep. (Pinto adores her) he is trying to get in somehow..luckily the window is open and pinto enters her room., he starts adoring her

oh it was damnnn adorable scene Sanju . Awosome and 2 2 cute . I seriously lovedd it . 
hahaaha how irritated he looked when he couldn't really think of an idea and then the relieve on his face when he thought of the love letter...hehehe
awww I know Sanju . Pintu's expressions were wort watching . Lovedd it soo much . he ws soo soo cutee and adorable , felt like hugging him ðŸ˜³