Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OsheenDGr8 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

KHUMAARI- Beauty With The Beast
PART- 27

Next morning Geet Maan left Mukki, the place which brought them a little more closer, n reached Delhi back.

It had rained last night n as soon Geet stepped out of the car Cotton ran towards her from the puddle of water looking all the more adorable.

Geet sat down n he jumped into her lap while Maan rolled his eyes.

Aww baby ne mumma ko miss kiya... Geet asked n Cotton foldly licked her face.

Maan's eyes popped out, why was that thing licking her. Ahem... He angrily cleared his throat then only Cotton noticed him n ran
away scared.

Yeh kya kiya baby ko dara diya. Geet said making Cotton face. Maan gave her a glare n she immediately shut her mouth.

They entered the mansion only to be greeted by all the relatives including Apoorva from Mumbai. They were here to attend some
marriage n were staying in KM. Maan obviously was pissed off but Dadimaa convinced him saying they would leave tomorrow.

On the other hand Geet was nervous her last encounter with them was not so good.

It was afternoon n Geet only unpacked Maan's cloths because she had to prepare lunch for everyone. Maan had already left for
office on context of some work but the main reason was he did'nt wanted to have lunch with his crazy relatives.

Everyone was having lunch n Geet was serving, with the help of Nakul n other servents, like a good host. While Geet was serving,
Apoorva could'nt have kept quiet. She was incredulous, Maan took her out with him for two day, that was unacceptable. Person like her could never accept others happiness. So she did what she was best at, spitting venom.

So Geet ah sorry I mean Geet bhabhi.. How many place did you see with Maan veerji?

Wo we just went to one place he was busy with the official work. Geet replyed honestly unknown that people could make out
hundreads of wrong meaning of her each word.

Haan I can understand Maan veerji is a workaholic. Waise bhi why would he waste time on you. Apoorva said the word 'you' with disgust on
her face.

Apoorva mind your words. Dadimaa scolded her, she was just fed up of this girl.

Mai toh bas mazak kar rai thi dadimaa. Apoorva said like she never spoke anything wrong.

These type of jokes are not much appreciated. Dadimaa cleared but it did'nt seem to have any affect on her.

Bete the food is delicious. An elderly women praised Geet.

Kyu nai hoga issi kaam ke liye toh hai yeh. Apoorva again started taunting as if she was just another servent. Waise aap dinner
mein kya bana rai hai?

Geet eyes were filled by now. Why was she behind her she never said anything to her, then why? May be some people dont need
any reason to humiliate others. Suddenly she remembered what Maan had said to her last time.

My name is attached with yours. If someone is insulting you it means my name is hampered.

How would I know the menu for dinner after all you are going to cook it. Geet did'nt know from where the courage came but one
thing was sure if she stayed quiet today then she would have to listen to all this all her life. She did'nt mind hearing the taunts but was not ready to compromise with Maan's honour. Nakul told me you cook really well. She lied.

Actua... Apoorva searched for words, she did'nt even knew how to break an egg.

Don't be shy. Mai bhi toh apni devrani ke haath ka khaana khao zara. Geet coaxed.

Everyone gaped at Geet they had never accepted her to answer back, even Dadimaa was pleasently surprised.

Toh Maan ki company ka asar inpe padne hi laga. Dadimaa thought then spoke supporting Geet. Haan Apoorva humne bhi aapke
haath ka khana nai khaya kabhi.

Ji Dadimaa. Apoorva had no other choice than to accept.

Geet didi jaldi kitchen me chaliye. Nakul brought Geet with him.

She looked at the mess created by Apoorva n then at Apoorva herself who was standing in a cornor with tears in eyes, ready to spill
anytime.

Aap kamre mein jayiye, I'll take care here. Geet said politely. Apoorva was tired n ashamed so she left without a word.

It took Geet a lot of time to clear Apoorva's mess, then she cooked the dinner for everyone.

All were having dinner including Maan. Geet was again on duty of serving everyone.

The food is again out of the world. A man may be one of Geet's brother in law said to Geet knowing Apoorva could never cook such food so it must be Geet only.

I am sorry but I did'nt made it. All the dishes are cooked by Apoorva. Geet answered n Apoorva looked at her not believing
her ears.

Everyone praised Apoorva n after that dinner was a quiet affair to which Maan was surprised. No taunts n indirect fights. Was it some
dream?

Maan later enquired the issue from Nakul who told him all the happening at lunch n then in kitchen.

Geet bhabhi. Geet was moving to her room when she heard the call from behind. She turned n found Apoorva.

Thank you for lying that i cooked the dinner. Apoorva said her head hung down.

No need for thanks. What are families for? Geet replyed with a smile.

Mujhe sorry bhi kehna hai for saying those things.

Its ok. Geet said n Apoorva left with a friendly nod.

Maan who was hearing the conversation, never knew words like 'sorry' n 'thank you' existed in Apoorva dictionary.

Geet entered her room happy. Maan's way was actually effective. Sometime you need to opt the wrong to do the right.

She was about to open her bag to unpack when Maan entered her room n scooped her in his arms, bride style.

Maan koi dekh lega. Geet said when Maan moved through the corridors to his room.

Maan was unsure if Geet would again sleep in her room like the first night in Mukki. Why to take chance so he himself went to her
room to bring her to his bed oppss.. their bed in there room.

He placed her on bed n slipped beside her, holding her tight feeling her close.

No need to unpack. Tomorrow Nakul will bring your things here, you will stay with me. Geet just smiled to this, she liked his
possession.

Geet how you just transformed in one day n brought Apoorva on track.

Wo apne last time kaha tha na k your name is attached with me n dont want it to get hampered. She said slowly.

How can someone be so angelic. Maan thought to himself.

Now when you listened to me it calls for a gift. Maan said. Ask whatever you want.

Sacchi you will give me whatever I want? She asked excited.

Haan thats what I said.

Then promise me you will never go hunting again.

Thats what she wanted, when will she start thinking about herself. Ok.

Geet was so so happy, that she was grinning ear to ear.

By the way i can't hunt animals but I can always hunt you down, right? He came on top of her n Geet blushed the darkest shade of red.

Tell me...

You don't need to hunt me just close your eyes n I will be there with you. She said looking in his eyes.

Her words were always so special, they made him feel special.
What one need is just the assurance of love from the one they love.

He again came to her side. Good. Now sleep. He said kissing her forehead.

Hmm... Was her reply as she hid her face in his broad, protective chest n soon her spirit flew to dreamland.

Hey ya so how was it, tell me howz u liking the change in Maan😳
 Hope I m doing full justice to Maan's character n story😊

Please LIKE n COMMENT, if you liked the update⭐️

Serenity_me thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
r😆 Edited by Slov_perfringes - 11 years ago
AmElOdI thumbnail
osum part dear... too good...
is it dream?
waiting for .ext part dear 😍
Edited by Shifat - 11 years ago
mishtiritu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Loved the update...!!!

It was aweesummm...!!!!

ooops loving this maan...!!!!
Little_Mermaid. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
awesome
amazing
lovely
superb
_Maaneet_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
awesome update
loving the change in maan
loved the update
update next part soon
pushpi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I loved it! I hope Apoorva will now behave with Geet. Loved the subtle changes in Maan already :-)
HeytzMaaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Damn good
Changed Maan is so adorable
Can u please include some cute interactions of Cotton n Maan in Geet's absence 
n Geet discovering it or seeing it.
Please 😊

wow simply awesoome upd.
loved it to d core..
fab..
loving the gradual transformations of MAANEET..
n their sweet moments..
cont.soon..

rani1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awsem update love the chaNGES IN MAAN AND APOORVA ALSO