Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

missdek thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
 so me back for the weekend on if and i was amazed to read the comments thaaanku guys i lub u alll and i m finally giong to update the 7&8 part.I might become busy again from saturday cuz actually i have finished this week my mid terms and next week ill be busy with my elocutions and stuff but u dont worry and just enjoy the next parts
missdek thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Part 7 –enjoyyy

Khushi got ready and went to her bus .The bus was waiting for arnav but he had not come till now.

Suddenly the bus driver called and when he kept the phone down he started the bus.Khushi was worried and she went forward and asked the driver where is Arnav.The driver replied that Arnav is sick and he will not come to college today.

Khushi went back to her seat .She looked at the  empty seat beside her and started missing arnav.

They reached college and khushi quickly went to her class.

Every single period she missed him .The boring day finally ended and khushi  returned back home.

She wanted to meet him so she asked her mother that "can I go and give these books to arnav he is our neighbor and he studies in my college but today he was absent so I thought why don't I help him complete hi smissed work.Her mother agreed.

Khushi happily went to arnav's house with the false excuse.She went upstairs and knocked the door.Savita aunty took khushi to arnav's room but arnav was in the washroom.

She got up and started looking at arnav's photo frames .Meanwhile arnav came out of the washroom.He saw khushi and said what is she doing here:

Khushi:I came to give u the missed work.

Arnav:I had already asked my friend about the work.

Khushi got sad and she even couldn't tell him the reason why she was here .

Khushi went back to her house with a sullen face.

She thought that arnav was just helping her as a human being but not as a friend.She thought that now he is ignoring her so she decided that even she will not talk to him.

She was going to sleep but suddenly she remembered that's he has return his money back.

She kept the money in her wallet and slept.The next day khushi woke up and went to the bus where arnav was already sitting.He looked at her but she didn't looked back.(the thing was arnav was not upset it was his nature of talking rudely but as khushi was unaware of this she took it in the bad sense.

They reached college and went to their class.Khushi returned arnav his money.

The sir entered the class and it was now their maths class.They all greeted the sir and he started his lecture.Khushi did not know from two math books which one are they going to0 study today.She was blank and started looking here and there.

The sir looked at khushi and got angry seeing her.He took off his marker's cap and threw it at khushi.

Part8-enjoyyy

The sir looked at khushi and got angry seeing her.He took off his marker's cap and threw it at khushi.

Arnav holded the cap and threw it back but the sir dogged  and the cap hit the ground and fall down.

The sir was now highly frustrated +angry.He told arnav to leave the class immediately and kneel down in the corridor and also punished him that he will not attend  any class today.

Arnav left and khushi realized that arnav helped her again.She felt guilty and thought to pay him back.The sir told the students if any student has is not having any book just leave the class and join arnav outside.

Khushi thought a plan and she lied to the sir that she is not having her textbook and again her fingers were crossed and she was looking down.

The sir told her to leave and kneel down .The sir was so angry that he gave her the same punishment which he had given to arnav.

Khushi took her bag and stepped outside the class.Arnav looked up at khushi and khushi simple came and knelled down beside khushi.

arnav was confused but he did not sppek a word.

Khushi told him wht happened in the class and arnav told her that just for me u lied to the sir.

Khushi replied that ya u see friends help friends and u helped me so now I m helping u.

Arnav said how r u helping me now.

She said that u might me feeling lonely so I accompanied u.

Arnav said"ooo and by the way how r we friends khushi"

Khushi"hmmm so nothing happens now we can become".

She brought her hand forward and asked arnav "friend?"

Arnav looked at her and he also brought his hand forward and replied"friends"

So finally they were now friends.

Suddenly the peon came running in the corridor with a mop in his hand.Arnav asked him what happened and he said that the principle is on round.

Arnav and khushi looked at each other and khushi told arnav that she doesn't want the principle to see her punished.

(hope u enjoyed like and comment criticism is welcomed.)   

ambishika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
heyy it was really nice
arnav threw back the cap was nice one...

ITS_LEENA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

AWESOME  STORY  TILL  NOW . PZ  CONTINUE    SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

purplelove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice that they are friends.  Looking forward to the next update.
siva2901 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Wowww Sooo cute & nice👏
Continue ASAP😊
Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Awesome plzzz do continue soon
Thxs for the pm
nimmy996 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail