Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Antlers thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

It's a Endless Debate, every celeb's fan thinks his/her star is the best of all... for u its SRK, for me its Salman... Indian Star ki Baat ho toh INDIA ke FIGURES matter the most coz HOME SOIL pe Performance agar achi nahin toh bahar ghantaa ukhaad liya ðŸ˜†

Top Lifetime Distributor Shares All Time UPDATED 05/04/12

Thursday 5th April 2012 09.00 IST

Boxofficeindia.Com Trade Network

The top all time all India distributor shares in the history of Hindi film industry are listed below.

1. Three Idiots (2009) - 99.02 crore

2. Bodyguard (2011) - 79.49 crore

3. Dabangg (2010) - 76.84 crore

4. Agneepath (2012) - 65.53 crore

5. Ready (2011) - 64.58 crore

http://www.boxofficeindia.com/arounddetail.php?page=shownews&articleid=4241&nCat=

Top Lifetime Nett Grossers All Time UPDATED 04/04/12

Wednesday 4th April 2012 10.00 IST

The top all time nett grossers in the history of Hindi film industry are listed below.

1. Three Idiots (2009) - 202.57 crore

2. Bodyguard (2011) - 140.95 crore

3. Dabangg (2010) - 140.10 crore

4. Ready (2011) - 121.26 crore

5. Agneepath (2012) - 120.06 crore

http://www.boxofficeindia.com/arounddetail.php?page=shownews&articleid=4240&nCat=

ur GLOBAL STAR is not even in TOP 5 ðŸ˜† so where is he, he is in GLOBAL LIST all  the way ðŸ˜†

Top Openings Overseas ALL TIME Updated 21/02/12

Tuesday 21st January 2012 09.00 IST

The top all time openings (first three days) in Overseas in the the history of Hindi film industry are listed below.

1. My Name Is Khan (2010) - $5.3 million

2. Don 2 (2011) - $5.10 million

3. Kabhi Alvida Na Kehna (2006) - $4.40 million

4. Om Shanti Om (2007) - $4.35 million

5. Three Idiots (2009) - $4.00 million

http://www.boxofficeindia.com/arounddetail.php?page=shownews&articleid=4065&nCat=

Ismein SALLU Nahin hai, par hum INDIAN Results se khush hai, we don't cry GLOBAL Bhajans ðŸ˜›

wonder how much you must have spent on all his movies. 
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
@Billa: Not sure why you started discussing Salman's ATBB's in this topic when it hasnt got anything to do with him.
Salman has 4 ATBBs-
Sangeeta
Somy
Aish
Katrina

And innumerable hits-
Every newbie and wannabe in town with latest ones being-Kangana, Asin, Mehak.

I have zero respect for someone who takes advantage of women in vulnerable positions irrespective of how much money his films make.

And for the record Agneepath has already beaten Bodyguard's first day records. If you dont believe me I'll send nkapoor and uk-dadabhoy here.
cinema-goer thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ksh-

I think there could be two things. SRK-PC are in a PR pact. Or else after the dust settled down post Don2 and ZCA...PC suddenly finds herself alienated. While we hear of Kareena, Vidya, Katrina signing this or that film PC has nothing on her plate. If it was not a PR pact she realizes she was used and discarded by SRK/KJo. So she is going to have her revenge now by bringing up what they started.

It could be PR pact..she is NOT isolated as we are all led to believe..Why would she be? She is filming as we speak..and has 2 releases back to back..Mostly she will announce in august..if she was desperate she would have singed Race 2..She is being promoted more than kat and bebo..When dhoom3 was delayed or rumored to be delayed Kat herself panicked until jha movie came along..my gut says she will be casted opp saif in anurag basu next...

Srk is NOT isolating her ..She is given opportunities everywhere ..if he is not there she is in place of him taking his role..
yeah Kjo and her were in bitter terms from agnepath promotions..nothing new..
Or maybe he wants to cast her so he has pulled this stunt just like Farah/Sirish story..lets wait n c ..
Maybe gauri is jealous of her or not who knows..
Pc is like punching bag for them..when they need publicity they use her name..
Even mm article i am 100% convinced its from kjo..PC will not have guts to go against Kjo/Gauri With out SRK Approval..

Edited by cinema-goer - 12 years ago
TheRager thumbnail

Hmm...I think next few months will tell how isolated PC is. These days films arent announced till they are ready to start filming so PC might have something on her plate. But I dont think Kareena will let her nawabi eye candy go anywhere near PC.

cinema-goer thumbnail

Hmm...I think next few months will tell how isolated PC is. These days films arent announced till they are ready to start filming so PC might have something on her plate. But I dont think Kareena will let her nawabi eye candy go anywhere near PC.

😆

He needs a HIT..their pair Is NOT Onscreen..He has washed,drained and over with deepika..

And anurag basu is pc's director..so my guess Bebo will be okay with it..

I do have this Ajeeb feeling they both are covering something else that is happening in SRK life...This is a diversion to that thing i feel..
Edited by cinema-goer - 12 years ago
TheRager thumbnail
And I feel that PC's only chance of a costar will be single guys like Ranbir, Shahid, Neil etc. Which isnt bad as she will remain in the younger bracket.
cinema-goer thumbnail

And I feel that PC's only chance of a costar will be single guys like Ranbir, Shahid, Neil etc. Which isnt bad as she will remain in the younger bracket.

Lets wait and see...😊

She does not even need a hero..he works with Arbaaz khar,Irfan khan ,and every one else...
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
The thriller Anurag and Saif are making? I don't think PC's gonna star in that itt.. She kinda has been isolated already. Plus the kareena factor, and KJO is kareena's BFFL. If her and Saif were to work together there were like 5 offers that came.. I don't think they'll work. Even though Saif desperately needs a co-star apart from kareena and deepika.