Mere paas Shah Rukh Khan hai, Tumhare paas kya hai - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago

News of affairs and all is sad. I wonder why that PC behaves this way..I mean her gushing and blushing at SRK's mention gives people more chance to speculate!

SRK once said he would never allow media to write shit about his personal life, especially his wife or kids. I hope he does some damage control. These media ''reports'' are getting outlandish!

Not even the first page goes by and were off-topic ðŸ˜† 
Carry on.. 
im sick and tied of these two. why dotn they jsut accept that they had one night stand finiito..

and PC shoudl just accept she is for married men
if not then just find someone and get married before its too late and u end up with some blad fat ungly business man
Originally posted by Sallufanno1

im sick and tied of these two. why dotn they jsut accept that they had one night stand finiito..

and PC shoudl just accept she is for married men
if not then just find someone and get married before its too late and u end up with some blad fat ungly business man

and you were the cameraman of that one night stand ????? is like you are so sure
you are too one of these tabloids victim do u just believe all u read ?

Edited by karaan10 - 12 years ago
no i dont but im tied of the way they behave i so hated their act during ZCA
Gahhh Pc is with shahid..period..all this is just drama..yeah srk gauri are having some problems..what only they kno..they are covering with this shit:)
Originally posted by Sallufanno1

no i dont but im tied of the way they behave i so hated their act during ZCA

yeah i hate it too but that doesnt mean they bone lolz

Originally posted by cinema-goer

Gahhh Pc is with shahid..period..all this is just drama..yeah srk gauri are having some problems..what only they kno..they are covering with this shit:)

Cinema-Goer.. No need to write this everywhere. Let people believe whatever they want too. Why waste your time and effort? ðŸ˜Š

Mere paas Shah Rukh Khan hai, Tumhare paas kya hai

^  Mere paas. Mere paas God-gifted naak hai. 🤔

Originally posted by cinema-goer

He always had a chance to come out say right!!He is the "KING" khan not her!!Do u honestly believe ambanis invited to host with out his backing??? Or in ipl where everyone were sidelined and was the main anchor??  Should it be spoken any more loud than that???

There is spark in her!He is just pushing it!! Be it hosting/dancing/acting she has IT!! works like a machine 20 hours per day!!She is mini him..His time is done ..He achieved what ever he could..so he is carving her!!

I wonder if he is friend who spoke to MM..

I think there could be two things. SRK-PC are in a PR pact. Or else after the dust settled down post Don2 and ZCA...PC suddenly finds herself alienated. While we hear of Kareena, Vidya, Katrina signing this or that film PC has nothing on her plate. If it was not a PR pact she realizes she was used and discarded by SRK/KJo. So she is going to have her revenge now by bringing up what they started.