bt after seing ur dedication i just loved it a lottt

it was beautfully written
luks like viren will play cupid for virman
loved virman nok jhok
luking forward for sum romantic virman moments
cont soona
thanks for the pm
will wait for ur next one

Yeah, this one was actually supposed to be a big one as i updated after a whole month!
Welcome and surely i will PM you... Im really happy seeing such a great response from everyone! and hopefully you'll will like the further parts as well!

sajanfan004 Goldie
sajanfan004
sajanfan004

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 3:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KT_4eva

I loved the whole thing! 
Smile
It was such a treat to read it after a month. I missed reading this story.But you're back again.Yay! Big smile
Virman - gosh! they make me laugh like crazy! ROFL I loved their fight and even that lil bit of care between their fights! Embarrassed They are just amazing! Big smile And that bandar wala part.. ROFL
Virika - gosh they are so adorable and mature. Love their understand. Embarrassed Though they need to sought some things up. Loved how Jeevika caught Viren .. LOL I was imagining the whole part. Big smile
Then the best patni and pati thingy. Awww! Day Dreaming They care about each other so much,. Embarrassed Love it!
Jeeman - Their small lil text convo was sweet. Love how they are always there for each other! Big smile That's just adorable. Smile And the typical dialogue 'Behen hai hum khoon ka rishta hai humara' LOL
Can't wait to read the actually holiday trip. Will get to see Romance and fun! Embarrassed And Virmaan confession maybe. LOL Continue soon..

Thanks so much!Big smile
You always wait for my updates and i always wait for your comment! Smile

Whenever i think of VirMan, i can always imagine funny scenes, i cant think of romantic moments between them... but i'll try to add some for the Virman fans and Yes, Virman confession will surely come but at the end of the trip, not in the begininng, its gonna be a love realising trip for Virman, but without losing their charm! Wink

I love writing Virika, truly, i can imagine lot of sweet scenes with them... Im really happy as well as thankful that you liked my updates! Smile

Haha, yeah, in the middle of all this confusion i didnt wanna forget about the two sisters who are new to all this flight and everything and who knows each other so well! 
I'll try make it a lot of fun and hopefully all of you'll would like the trip... But well, it has to go slow, i cant rush on with the main part, so i hope you'll dont mind that! 
Thanks! 
Will Update soon!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shona1907-Deeps-

Shona1907 IF-Rockerz
Shona1907
Shona1907

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Indeed a big update bt gr8!! Njoyed a lot... Virika r so cute n caring... Poor viren seriously needs lessons in lying lol... Da lil jeeman convo was also sweet. How dey r always at each others rescue all da tym... Virman made me laugh... Der nok jhoks r wat i crave for des days n i got it all in ur update... Hehehe virat dares to compare Manvi wid a monkey!! Rofl gud tat he apologised Varna wo toh mara hi tha lol... Seriously had a fun tym reading dis... W8ing for nxt part wer da trip starts... Hope to see virman confession... Thanx for updating... Plz cont soon n plz pm me:)

Edited by shona_virman - 19 August 2012 at 8:40am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sajanfan004

sajanfan004 Goldie
sajanfan004
sajanfan004

Posted: 26 August 2012 at 4:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shona_virman

Indeed a big update bt gr8!! Njoyed a lot... Virika r so cute n caring... Poor viren seriously needs lessons in lying lol... Da lil jeeman convo was also sweet. How dey r always at each others rescue all da tym... Virman made me laugh... Der nok jhoks r wat i crave for des days n i got it all in ur update... Hehehe virat dares to compare Manvi wid a monkey!! Rofl gud tat he apologised Varna wo toh mara hi tha lol... Seriously had a fun tym reading dis... W8ing for nxt part wer da trip starts... Hope to see virman confession... Thanx for updating... Plz cont soon n plz pm me:)

Thank You! 
Same here, in the show there are so many sad scenes these days that i really miss the old *VIRMAN*!  
I will try my best to update as soon as possible and i will make it large and with a lot of VirMan..
VirMan confession will come at the end of the SS, that is the end of the trip, cause i cant write VirMan love scenes very well.. So if i make them confess in the start, then i will have to add many love scenes, which im not good at writing!
Your Welcome!
Surely, i'll PM you!
Thanks so much!

Shona1907

kanishkakaran Groupbie
kanishkakaran
kanishkakaran

Posted: 26 August 2012 at 4:52am | IP Logged
hey! the part was awesum! i Was always a silent reader jst thought to comment!!! Plz add more Virika scenes!! ;)) and updateee soon  plzzz!!!!

sajanfan004

sushmakryan IF-Rockerz
sushmakryan
sushmakryan

Posted: 02 September 2012 at 1:30am | IP Logged
Wink i love your story fantastic continue soon  and pm me
sajanfan004 Goldie
sajanfan004
sajanfan004

Posted: 02 September 2012 at 3:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sushmagowada

Wink i love your story fantastic continue soon  and pm me

Thank You! 
But for a PM please add me too your buddy list, as it will be very easy to PM! Cause otherwise individual PMs have to be made which take up a lot of time!
sajanfan004 Goldie
sajanfan004
sajanfan004

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 8:38am | IP Logged
NOTE:
SUGGESTION:-

Hi guys!Wink Some people have asked me to write my SS in English, even the conversations. I was a bit confused on it. So i have decided to take some votes. Please comment as to what you want. Hindi dialogues as it is now, or should i change it to English? Smile
I dont mind any, but the only problem is, that i think it will be easier to make it funny in hindi...
But i dont mind any. Please give your suggestion as to what you all want! 
Big smile
Do Comment!

--sajanfan004

BrunoMars

Go to top