Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

avni_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
do continueee soon...reallyy amazinggg!!!!!!!!! waiting fo rthe next part...pls PM me...thnkuuu
arjunadisidpari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sajanfan004

Hi... Thank you for such an encouraging comment..
Yeah, you have predicted right- there will be virman in the next update!
I'm really happy that you are liking my update..
Just by the way, if you are a virika fan then why do you have a virman picture?

My photo is of VirMan because before VirMan was my like and as by name I'm a big fan of Kushal...soo I guess that justifies my dp...But, now that you brought it into my notice Imma change it :D
--Iqra-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Cute Update! The precap's sound exciting! Do continue soon! 
preity_d thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
cute update but can you put little bit more virman pliiij
-Deeps- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Edited comment on page 45. πŸ˜ƒ 
sajanfan004 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -Deeps-

*Unres*

Shit! I'm really really really sorry! For the super duper late comment! πŸ˜²

Had exams na! 

Okay, now let me start.

Jeeju-Saali - Oh. my God! Manvi is super duper hilarious! πŸ€£ 

And so sweet! πŸ˜† She spoiled their romantic moment but will make a romantic scene for them! πŸ˜³ 

Haw! Manvi.. Bad manners! Not suppose to read others love chits! πŸ€£

Aw! How adorable is Viren? πŸ˜³ Smiling in his sleep.. Ahhh! 

Thank you Bhagwan Ji, mere di ko Jeeju jaise pati dene ke liye, jo unke aakhon mein kabhi bhi aasoon(tears) nahi aane denge aur jo unhe HUMESHA khush rakhenge, chahe aandhi (storm)aaye ya fir toofan! Mere Radha jaise di ke liye, sirf unke jaisa Krishna ho ho sakhta ha.." How true is that now? πŸ˜ƒ Radha and Krishna! πŸ˜³ PERFECT! πŸ˜ƒ

His mood, at once, changed into romantic. Viren! πŸ€£ Very naughty haan! πŸ˜‰

He said at last, as he opened his eyes. "Goodmorn..." He stopped abruptly. He was shocked, he saw Manvi next to him instead of Jeevika. "AHH" He screamed and jumped up on the bed, for once he thought he was seeing a dream. - That was totally hilarious! πŸ€£ I was actually like this ---> πŸ€£ While reading it! πŸ˜†

Aw! White shirt and blue jeans and J has worn a white salwar! Woah! πŸ˜³ PERFECT yet again! πŸ˜ƒ Wicked Viren haan! πŸ˜† Bechaari J will have to wait for a super sweet,romantic compliment.. But I'm sure it will be worth it! πŸ˜³

Weird Manvi! πŸ€£ She is standing and getting weird freaky dreams! πŸ€£ 

Devar-Bhabhi - Aw! I love the way Virat keeps pulling J's leg! πŸ˜³

aapne galat kaha bhabhi, yeh kahiye 'jo mere pati ka pasand, wahi meri pasand'... True that! πŸ˜‰

. Viren had always cared about her life and her thoughts more than his. He would always like to hear her and Manvi's childhood tales, but he never told her any of his memories. - How sweet can he get yaar? πŸ˜³ Seriously, One caring person he is! πŸ˜ƒ

Hahaha! :D Loved the devar-bhabhi breakfast plan! πŸ˜†

Like seriously just juice and salad? πŸ€’

Why does Virat drag Manvi into everything! πŸ˜† Seems like she is 24*7 on his mind! πŸ˜‰

Baby elephant?! 🀣 

Viren? And natak? πŸ˜² Oh my God! flirty Viren.. πŸ˜² Wow haan! πŸ˜›

Manvi = Drama queen! Seriously! Perfectly suits her! πŸ˜†

Haw! Manvi sabko darati thi! πŸ˜› 

I loved how Virat came to her rescue! πŸ˜ƒ So sweet! 

Normal log? 🀣 EArly-types. Man! She is hilarious! 🀣 

Haw! Viren. So bad! πŸ˜† Aise nai tadpate kisi ko! πŸ˜‰

Loved the update. I just like it how you explain everything. πŸ˜ƒ 

PRE-CAP - Ohhh! So, Manvi will get her punishment! πŸ˜† 

And They are gonna do various activities. WOW! 

Next update is FUN FUN FUN! πŸ˜ƒ 

Can't wait. Continue soon! And once again sorry for the real late comment! 

Wow! That was such a long and encouraging comment, wonder if my update was worth it. 
But thank you so much for liking my SS, and I will try and update soon!Your comments always urges me to write more, I'm so glad tha my ideas are being liked by many people. 
Thank you once again, and please start with your FF also... Will be waiting for that... 

Once again, thank you for liking my post..
sushmakryan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
u didnt update from so many days update soon
nikki1211 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nice concept...just read part 1...it was hilarious...loved the awesome nok-jhok convo virman had...gonna read the next parts now...really good stuff...
sajanfan004 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Hey guys! Im back with another update.

This part has both VirIka and VirMan in it. I hope I haven't made it stupid. Sorry for the delay in updating.

RECAP: Jeevika and Virat eat breakfast and talk about Viren ans Manvi's childhood tales, while Viren ignores Jeevika's white suit.

I KNOW THAT ITS BEEN A LONG TIME. But as result, this is a LONG LONG update. Please give your feedback.

I hope you'll like the part. 

REQUEST: All silent readers please comment. It becomes very difficult to keep sendng PMs to everyone and half the people don't even comment. So all those who are PMed by me and don't comment, from the next update you'll will not recieve PMs, the only reason is that then a person does not know whether you are a silent reader or you dont read at all. So please silent readers, if not a comment then atleast click on the 'LIKE' button. 

Please read the note below. Here goes the part:-

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note:-

1) Viren and Virat have been to Singapore many times, but Thats just for a couple of days, so even they haven't roamed about properly. They would mostly stay in the hotel and rest (stress free),  that is the reason why this trip would still be a bit new to them and they have not performed many activities or seen many places. Its just been like a resting spot for them, they haven't seen the actual Singapore.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Part:16: Entry into Island:-

Viren entered the cafe, only to find Manvi sitting in a table of two, lost, in her own world. He stepped up to the table and sat down opposite her.

Manvi came out of her thoughts as she heard the screeching sound of the chair, Viren had just pulled. Seeing her plate empty Viren asked:-

Viren: Manvi.. tum abhi tak yahi bethi ho? Tumne kuch khaya nahi? 

M: Nahi jeeju...

Viren: kyu?

M: Woh mein aapka wait kar rahi thi... chaliye saath me khate hai..

Viren and Manvi got up,  took their plates and stood behind the queue, which was slowly moving alongside the buffet counter. After sometime, they both sat down, Viren's plate consisting of south indian, while Manvi's plate full of salad, and donuts. She loved donuts. They were her favourite. Donuts were not available in Hrishikesh, so whenever she would come to Chandigarh, Virat would make sure that she got to eat plenty of them.

M: Jeeju...

Viren took a sip of his coffee and looked up.

M: aaj ka kya plan hai?

Viren: aaj ka plan... tumhe kuch der me pata chal jayega..

M: suspense..

Viren nodded.

Viren: Waise Manvi..

M: haan..

Viren: aaj tumhe Virat bohot dhoondh (search) raha hai...subah se... abhi bhi tumse milne ke liye kitni zidd kar raha tha..

"Iss chep ki problem kya hai" she murmured.

Viren: tumne kuch kaha?

M: Haan jeeju.. meine yeh kaha ki obviously woh chep..i mean Virat, mujhe hi dhoondega na... baaki sabke saath toh woh bore ho raha hoga.. (she added cutely) waise bhi ..sab mujhe hi dhoondte rehte hai din bhar.. I'm so great!

Manvi smirked.

Viren: acha? Zara batana toh kaun kaun dhoondta hai aapko?

M: sabse pehle toh DI! Din bhar 'mannu kaha hai? Kya kar rahi hai' unhe meri bohot fikar rehti hai..Virat bhi.. aur Swamini bua bhi..

Viren(confused): Badi maa...kyu?

M: Arrey! Aapko nahi pata, har samay meri complaint karti rehti hai... mujhe toh unse bohot dar lagta hai! Hitler jaise..

She stopped. Her eyes popped out for a second and then shrunk. She looked at Viren. She made a sweet face and muttered "Sorry..Jeeju..woh.."

"Woh.. mein bhool gayi thi ki aap bethe ho.." she continued.

Viren(with a serious expression): Matlab tum Jeevika aur Virat ke saamne badi maa ko Hitler bulati ho?

M(stammering): woh toh bas aise hi.. mazaak me.. Buaji bo..boh..bohot achi hai.. sach me!

Viren smiled at her cuteness.

He said " Manvi, badi maa sirf tumhare bhalai ke liye tumhe daat deti hai.. magar woh bhi tumse bohot pyaar karti hai.. aur fir woh Virat ko bhi toh itna daat ti hai.. tum dono me abhi bhi bohot naadaani hai... isliye.."

M: mein janti hoon jeeju...woh toh bas mein toh aise hi, unhe hitler bulati hoon.. mazaak mazaak me..

Viren smiled. He completed the rest of his coffee and waited for manvi to complete her last piece of donut left on her plate.

Viren: abh chale saali sahiba? Sabh wait kar rahe hai..

M: Chaliye jeeju..

They walked outside.

Manvi thinks: abh Virat ka saamna karne ka samay aa hi gaya hai.. aur kitna chupegi Manvi? Its ok.. kya pata Virat ko yeh task sach me yaad nahi ho aur woh sirf bore ho raha ho.. lets just hope ki wahi baat ho..

They went up to the centre of the lobby where Jeevika and Virat were standing, waiting for them.

Virat was really happy on seeing Manvi. 'Finally!' he thought. He tried catching Manvi's eye, but to no success. Manvi was completely avoiding him. She was looking here and there, everywhere, but not at Virat.

Virat: Hi Manvi..

Manvi looked at Virat.

M: Hi Virat! Kaisa lag raha hai, Singapore me pehli subah?

Virat: Singapore me pehli subah tumhari hai Manvi... meri nahi..mein toh Singapore bohot baar aaya hoon..

M: arrey chep! Mera matlab hai iss holiday ki pehli subah..

J(teasing): bohot boring thi Virat ke liye, holiday ki pehli subah..kyu Virat? Arrey pata hai mannu, Virat tera kabse wait kar raha tha...

M: mein janti hoon di, mere bina iss duniya me koi kaam hota hi nahi hai...

J(sarcastic): haan haan..abh apne nakhre bandh kar..

M: arrey jeeju..abh toh bata do.. aaj ka kya plan hai..

J: haan Viren ji.. aaj hum kya karne waale hai?

Viren: abhi nahi..

J: kyu?

Viren: agar mein tumlog ko abhi bata doonga, ki hum kya karne waale hai... toh tumlog back out karloge..

M: nahi karnge Jeeju... promise..

Viren(looking at Jeevika): Manvi, me tumhe janta hoon... TUM back out nahi karogi... TUM bohot brave ho.. magar sab tumhare jaise thodi hote hai.. kuch logo ko bohot dar lagta hai..

He emphasised on the 2 words.

Jeevika was just looking at Viren. She knew he was talking about her.

J: Mujhe dar NAHI lagta hai..

Viren(smirking): meine kab kaha ki tumhe dar lagta hai... meine toh kaha *kuch logo* ko dar lagta hai...

J(annoyed): theek hai.. toh mat bataiye ki aaj hum kya karenge..

Viren: Gussa mat ho yaar... acha acha batata hoon..

Jeevika's face lit up.

Viren: magar uske pehle hum ek pact banate hai..

J: Pact? Kaisa pact?

Viren: Pact asin, deal...

J: kaisa deal?

Viren: mein jo bhi batau..hum sab ko karna hi hoga... no backing out at the last moment! done?

Viren put forward his hand.

M: this sounds really exciting..

Virat: bohot maza aayega..

Virat and Manvi: Done..

They put their hands on Viren's hand.

Viren looked at Jeevika.

Viren: Jeevika tum?

J: yeh bohot unfair hai! Aise thodi na hota hai.. aapko pehle batana hoga ki hum kya karenge, fir deal karenge..

M: fir kya maza rahega di? fir boring ho jayega..

J: Par mannu..

M: Di please... chalo na.. deal karlo.. please...

J: mannu magar..

M: di.. bhala jeeju koi dangerous task thodi na plan karenge ki aap itna dar rahi ho...

Jeevika knew, however, that Viren wouldn't plan anything too risky. How much ever Manvi said, she knew that Viren loves to do exciting things, and moreover, since it was Jeevika's first time to Singapore, he would want to make her try new things, which she had never dreamt of.

M: di! kaha kho gayi?

J: kahi nahi mannu woh..

Viren: Jeevika, dont worry... meine tumhare liye bohot saare exciting things plan kiye hai... risky nahi...aur yeh toh sirf kuch dino (days) ki baat hai... Chandigarh wapas jake toh hum maza nahi kar payenge na? AND THIS IS YOUR FIRST TIME IN SINGAPORE! please? maan jao na..

Jeevika was shocked. Viren always knew what she was thinking about. She slightly nodded.

Viren took her hand and placed it over, his, Manvi's, and Virat's hand.

Viren: ban gaya deal...

M: Wow jeeju.. aapne di ko convince karne ke tricks kaha se seekhe... mujhe bhi batao na.. meine di ko 10-15 baar bola hoga...magar di ne meri baat nahi suni, aur aapne ek baar bola toh woh maan gayi.. wow di..

J: chupkar mannu...zyada exagerate mat kar..tune mujhe 2-3 baar hi bola tha.. (to Viren) toh Viren ji... abh bataiye ki hum kya karenge..

Viren: dekho.. ya se thodi hi door ek area hai ' Sentosa Island! Kaafi bara area hai.. its like more of an amusement park..

M:amusement park... wow...  hum waha exactly kya karenge?

Viren: waha, hum andar hi andar jaake alag alag cheeze karenge.. acha manvi.. tumhara favourite number kya hai?

M: 7... par kyu?

Viren: toh done! Hum saat (7) alag alag activites karenge, island me..

M: wow jeeju... aapka matlab hai...EK hi din me hum saat-saat jagah ghoomenge! Bohot maza aayega...haina di?

Jeevika smiled.

Viren: Nahi manvi.. meine 7 'ACTIVITIES'  kaha... 7 'sight-seeing ke jagah' nahi..

M: toh jeeju...aapka matlab hai ki hum 7 different tarah ke cheeze karenge..

Viren: yes! Actually, 6 activites, 1 sight-seeing spot...

J: kaise activites Viren ji?

Viren: woh toh tum log ko jake hi pata chalega.. uhh... Manvi Virat... jake dadaji aur baaki sabko bula do na.. humein abh nikalna chahiye...its already 9:45..

M: haan jeeju..

Before Virat could get a chance to speak to Manvi, she skipped over to the sitting area, and went to call dadaji and the rest, followed by the annoyed Virat.

Meanwhile:-

Viren walked up closer to Jeevika and whispered in her ear "height related activity ka kya khayal hai Mrs. Vadera?"

Jeevika's mouth fell open.

J: Viren ji aap..

Viren: dont worry.. mujhe tumhare dar ko nikalna hai.. and i promise ki by the end of this Singapore trip, tumhe height se bilkul bhi dar nahi lagega..

J: nahi Viren ji..please... mein height related koi bhi activity nahi karungi...

Viren: too late Jeevika.. tumne already deal kar liya hai.. now you cant back out!

Jeevika was extremely scared. Her face had turned pale. She tried to convince Viren, but he was determined to take away her fear.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

SHORT NOTE:-

2) There will be two height related activites in this trip. One would be revealed at this point, and the other will come much later into the holiday. That is why Viren says "by the end of this trip you will have no fear"

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Continuation:-

Soon Virika were joined by the others. 

D: Viren.. tumne humare tour guide se baat ki?

Viren: Haan dadaji...woh kal usne mujhe E-mail se Sentosa Island ka poora map bhej (send) kar diya tha.. Uska Print out Virat ke paas hai..

Virat: ji dadaji..

Viren: toh aaj hume tour guide ki koi zarwat nahi hai.. hum apne aap ghoom sakhte hai..

J: Virat...

Virat: ji bhabhi..

J: kya tumne map ki teen (3) xeroxes kar liye hai? Toh ek map, dadaji ke paas rahega, ek map tumhare paas, aur ek map Viren ji ke paas... iss tarah se khone ka dar kam hai..

Virat: Haan... bhai ne mujhe kal bata diya tha, ki hume 3 copies chahiye hogi...

Jeevika pulled Manvi aside for a moment.

J: aur mannu, tu please idher-udher (here-there) akele mat chali jana... jo bhi chahiye ho, kahi bhi jana ho- kissi ke saath jana..samjhi? akele kahi MAT jana mannu...mein tujhe warn kar rahi hoon..

M: haan di.. mein kahi bhi akele nahi jaungi... theek hai? Aap bilkul tension mat lo..

J: promise?

M: promise di..

Jeevika smiled.

D: abh hume nikalna chahihiye... theek 10 baj gaye hai..

Viren: ji dadaji..

Virat: uh.. Bhai!

Viren: haan?

Virat: bhai... mein soch raha tha ki hum ek gaari me toh fit nahi aayenge.. toh ek kaam karte hai.. aap sab ek gaari me chalo, mein aur manvi doosre gaari me aate hai..

Manvi understood Virat's plan. He had not forgotten about the dare.

M: Nahi!! Jeeju... mein aapke aur di ke saath chalungi..

Virat: woh bhai, mera na mobile kamre me chut gaya hai.. aap log chaliye.. mein manvi ko leke bas do (2) minute me nikalta hoon..

Viren: Theek hai...

M: Nahii...

Jeevika saw that Swamini Bua was getting irritated.

SB: Manvi, Virat... itni choti se baat par kyu itna discussion ho raha hai..

M: par buaji..

Jeevika nudged Manvi and glared at her. Manvi understood and she didn't argue any further.

M(sadly): theek hai..mein Virat ke saath aati hoon..

Jeevika sighed with relief. Viren called the driver and asked him to get the car. It was a big car, so everyone fitted in quite comfortably. They started off leaving Manvi and Virat in the hotel.

"Mar gayi" Manvi muttered to herself.

Virat: Manvi! Tum bohot der tak soh rahi thi kya aaj? Meine tumhe itne phone kiye, magar ek bhi call attend nahi kiya..

M: Haan..woh..

Virat: magar bhabhi ne toh kaha, ki tum 7 baje hi uth gayi thi..

M: woh..woh...Virat.. haan, mein na washroom me thi... isliye mein phone nahi utha sakhti thi..

Virat: aur call back nahi kar sakhti thi?

M: nahi woh.. mera phone kho gaya tha.. woh mein bhool gayi thi ki meine phone takiye (cushion) ke neeche rakha tha..

Virat(sarcastic): toh landline? Hotel ka phone bhi kho gaya tha kya?

M: Nahi, lekin, fir mujhe tayar bhi hona tha... toh mein bhool gayi..

Virat was really annoyed. Manvi always came up with some excuse or the other.

Virat(angry): aur aaj...suddenly.. tumhe bhai ke saath breakfast karna tha?

M: Haan... tum aur di ja rahe the, toh mein kya apne jeeju ko akele chod doon?

Virat(irritated): par tum..

M: VIRAT! Calm down! abhi yaha khare-khare (standing) time kyu waste kar rahe ho? Jake apna mobile leke aao na.. hume bahar bhi toh jana hai na!!

It was Virat's turn to have some fun now.

Virat: MERA PHONE...TUM LEKE AAO...

M: Tumhara phone hai.. tum khud leke aao..mein kyu jaungi?

Virat: kyuki mein keh raha hoon..

M: tum toh aise baat kar rahe ho, jaise tum mujhe kuch bhi karne bologe, aur mein kar doongi..

And then she realised. Today was the day. She had to do what Virat said. 'Oh no!', a thought passed her mind.

She rushed to the lift, having no option left. Clicked on the '37', and waited. The lift jerked to a halt. She ran through the corridor and found Virat's room.

M(to herself): yeh raha... 3783...

She pushed the handle of the door, but it was locked.

M(to herself): NOW WHAT DO I DO! mein toh keys lana hi bhool gayi.. Virat ko phone karke bolti hoon, ki woh keys upar le aaye..

She dialed his number, and then hit her head lightly.

"Uska toh phone room ke ander hai... abh kya karu.. phir se neeche jana hoga! Uhhh..."  

Meanwhile VirIka:-

The family was travelling in a Qualis. Dadaji was sitting on the front seat, busy talking on the phone with Inder (discussing the case). Swamini and Vanshika were sitting on the seat behind and were discussing about jewellery and clothes. At the back sat Viren and Jeevika, undisturbed and alone. They were all in one car, but no one was paying attention to them, nor could they be viewed from the side mirrors.

Jeevika noticed that everyone was busy on their own. This was her only chance. She had to convince Viren for not forcing her to do all the rides. She had to take her deal back and she knew exactly how to do so.

Viren was looking outside the window, texting. Jeevika slowly put her hand on his hand. He looked at her, and smiled seeing her cute expression. Jeevika took Viren's phone from his hand and kept it next to her. Viren was quite surprised, normally when he wanted to spend some time alone with Jeevika, she always ran away. Today, however, she seemed to be in a different mood.

He tightened his grip over her hand. Jeevika pulled Viren closer and in turn, Viren put his hand around her waist. Both of them were staring at each others eyes. Jeevika knew her plan was working. The only way to get out of the pact was to butter Viren enough, and then request him for it. Whenever she wanted something she would always use this method and it always worked for her. 

Only, this time there was a unique glow in her eyes. A playful look. An excited look. Viren could read her extremely well and this time too, he understood that she was upto something. He whispers:-

Viren: Kya baat hai Mrs. Vadera... Aaj aapke woh common dialogues sunne ko nahi mil rahe jaise.. (immitating her) 'Viren ji...chodiye na... koi aa jayega...' 'Viren ji.. koi dekh lega..' etc...etc...

J: aaj aapki achi kismat hai... har roz itni romantic Jeevika nahi milegi...

Viren: woh toh mein janta hoon... har roz toh aap bhaag jati hai... aaj kya special hai?

J(after thinking for a moment) (stammering):woh.. woh... aaj... humara...sin..singapore ka pehla din hai na, isliye!

Viren thinks: Jeevika is undoubtedly upto something. She is never in such a romantic mood. Whats cooking in your mind Mrs. Vadera?

Jeevika thinks: So Mr. Viren is getting distracted, slowly.. Thats it Jeevika, ask him now! This is the right time!

Orchard Hotel:-

Manvi hurried to the lobby, to find Virat sitting on the sofa, reading a magazine.

Seeing her next to him he asked "Phone mil gaya?"

M: Kaha se milega... apne room ke keys toh do!

Virat: oh, sorry...mein bhool gaya..

Virat giggled. He took out a key from his pocket and handed it over to Manvi!

She went up the lift. There were many people on the lift this time. It took even longer to reach up. At the 32nd floor, the lift opened, and Manvi stepped out. She had not bothered to check the floor. The corridor looked just the same. She ran to her left and then saw that the room numbers were all different. At the far end she noticed a square wooden board hanging. It read 'FLOOR- 32'.

She banged her head. She went back to the lift and saw it had already gone up. She went to the staircase. After a few minutes Manvi reached the 37th floor, panting. She went to Virat's room, opened it and went inside.

She went straight to his bed and chucked all the pillows down to see whether Virat had left it there. But she was wrong.

M: Bed pe nahi hai toh... haan!  mobile, washroom me chor diya hoga uss chep ne..

She went and searched there, but again, no luck. She sighed and checked the table, the drawers, but his mobile was nowhere to be found. She gave up.

Manvi locked the door and went down again. This time Virat was standing and smirking secretly.

Virat: Phone mil gaya kya?

M: NAHI! Yeh batao..tum kya apna phone kissi khazane (treasure box) me chupa ke aaye ho kya? Meine saare drawers, aur tables me check kar liya.. kahi pe bhi nahi hai..tumne kaha rakha tha?

Virat: jaha tak mujhe yaad hai... meine apna phone shayad CUPBOARD me chor diya tha..

M: KYA! Pehle nahi bata sakhte the kya!

Virat: tumne pehle poocha nahi!

M: Uhhh! Sab tumhari galti hai, abh TUM jao, aur leke aao!

Virat: aaj tumhe MERI har baat maan ni (obey) hogi, mujhe tumhari baat nahi maan ni hai...Chalo...go..

M: Par Virat...

Virat: Abhi jao!

M: UGHHH! Theek hai.. mein jakar cupboard me bhi check kar leti hoon..

Up went Manvi again- Super annoyed and fustrated. This time she went to the cupboard. She thrust opened the doors and..

In the car:-

Jeevika slowly looks into Viren's eye. She put on an adorable expression. Before she could say a word, Viren spoke.

Viren(smiling): Tumhe kuch chahiye Jeevika?

Jeevika was gobsmacked. She was astonished hearing Viren's words. 'Viren ji ko kese pata chala!' she wondered.

J: Mujhe? Nahi toh? Meine aapko kab kaha ki mujhe kuch chahiye?

Viren: Apni acting band (stop) kijiye! Abhi tak, tumhe jabhi bhi kuch bhi chahiye hota tha, toh tum issi tarah se, issi expression se mujhse kuch maangti ho...mein lawyer hoon madam, jab koi jhoot bolta hai ya fir acting karta hai, toh mujhe pata chal jata hai...

Jeevika looked down, caught. "Viren ji..woh.." But she was again interupted by Viren.

"I know exactly ki tumhe kya chahiye.."

After a pause,in which Jeevika's expression changed considerably,  he continued.

"Yahi na, ki mein height wala activity cancel kardoo?"

Jeevika thinks: He knows me so well. Why are my emotions such a give away!

J(trying not to accept it): Nahi...nahi toh..

Viren(teasing): Acha? Toh theek hai, fir mein cancel nahi karunga...

Jeevika just looked at him and gave up. All the attempts made by her were in vain. It was actually useless to try and convince Viren to do something once he had made up his mind.  

Room no: 3783:-

Manvi fell with a thud on the wooden tilings of the room. Thankfully, there was a carpet neatly arranged above the hard surface, to prevent injury. She sat with Virat's clothes all arond her, scattered on the floor. It took her a minute to realise what had happened.

M: YEH VIRAT BHI NA! Apne room ko itna messy rakhta hai! Kapre bhi ache se nahi rakhne aate!

Manvi searched the empty cuboard but in vain. She didnt find his phone. She looked between the clothes, but there was no use. Manvi just chucked Virat's clothes back into the cupboard as they were kept previously and shut the doors. She was fuming with anger. She ran back to the lift. She waited and waited but the lift wasn't coming. One was stuck on the ground floor and the other two were on much higher floors.

Meanwhile, the car:-

Jeevika thinks: Viren ji ne mere white suit ke baare me bhi kuch nahi kaha? Yeh kese ho sakhta hai! Shayad unhone notice hi nahi ki ho..

She spotted Viren fiddling with his mobile and seeing her chance she slowly tied her dupatta to the door handle so tightly that only with a great effort, one would be able to open it.  Then she said:-

J: uh... Viren ji!

Viren: Haan?

J: Mere WHITE SUIT ka dupata phas gaya hai... mujhse nahi nikal raha.. kya aap please nikal denge?

She emphasised on the two words.

Viren: Sure!

As he saw the knot tied and found it to be a clove hitch, he realised that Jeevika had tied it herself (he had discovered that clove hitch was the only knot Jeevika knew how to tie). What a good lawyer he is! But he doesn't mention anything about it to Jeevika. Instead, he takes out the dupatta from the handle of the car and hands it over to Jeevika but doesn't utter a word to her.

Viren thinks: laakh koshish karlo jeevika, magar itne aasaani se tumhe compliment nahi milegi..

But in real, Viren wanted to just tightly cuddle Jeevika now and tell how pretty she was looking in the flaired suit, and how well it suited her. For a moment he had actually considered forgetting about all this and doing that. But somehow, he resisted the temptation .

The hotel:-

Manvi couldn't wait anymore, she wanted to go and enjoy with everyone else, not be stuck up in the hotel, doing Virat's work. And her first day in Singapore had not at all turned out the way she had expected it to be. She ran down the steps. She was excited for the trip, angry about the dare, irritated with Virat, scared for his mobile (whether its lost) and above all fustrated with the whole situation.

She skipped two steps at a time. She ran, ran, ran down the floors. After climbing down 30 floors she stopped. Her legs were breaking.

Manvi (to herself): Come on Manvi Chaudhary! Tu haar maane waalo me se nahi hai... aur abhi toh sirf 7 floors hi bache hue hai.. mein uss Virat Vadera ko, give up karke, satisfaction nahi hone doongi!

She sat on the staircase, resting for 5 minutes and then started towards the lobby again. As she went up to Virat, she could see his jovial expression. It seemed as if he was just about to burst out laughing seeing her condition.

That is exactly what happened.

Seeing Manvi, limp and sweat so badly, Virat couldn't control. He started giggling so loudly and for such a long time, that Manvi couldn't understand a head or tail of what was happening.

M: Virat, dekho mein mazaak ke mood me bilkul bhi nahi hoon... tumhara phone tumhare cupboard me bhi nahi hai.. tumne kahi kho diya hoga! aur mujhe abhi ke abhi di aur jeeju ke paas jaake enjoy karna hai unke saath! Tum samjhe!

Virat(still smiling): Magar mein toh mazaak ke mood me hoon!

M: Kya matlab?

Virat: Matlab...

Virat pushed his fingers inside his Jeans pocket and grabbed his mobile. He presented it in front of Manvi.

Manvi's face was red with anger and heat. She was fuming.

M: Tumhara matlab hai... ki meine itni bhaaga- dori (running around) uselessly kiya!!!

Virat: nahi! Tumne as a punishment kiya!

M: Punishment?? Par meine kaun-si galti ki?

Virat: Mujhe subah se itna ignore kar rahi ho...toh meine socha, ki iske liye kuch bara punishment toh milna hi chahiye! Kyu?

Manvi was burning with rage. This was not the time to mess more with her.

Virat: aur tumhe pata hai kya... jab tum abhi abhi upar gayi, toh Meine lobby me hi lift ko rok kar rakha tha, taaki tumhe stairs use karna pare! Fir thodi der baad meine dekha ki manager hotel ke rounds par ja raha hai, tab hi mein chup chap aake yaha par khara ho gaya...

Virat again started grinning. This was enough for Manvi. She stormed out of the hotel, sat in the car which was waiting for them, and told the driver to take her to Sentosa Island.

Virat came running behind her, only to see the car leaving the hotel with Manvi.

His phone vibrated. On looking at the screen, he saw that he had got a message. It was from 'Banderiya' (the name saved in his phone). He opened the text.

'Mr. Virat Vadera! Tumhe kya lagta hai, poore duniya me sirf aap hi smart hai? Tumhare information ke liye, jeeju ne sirf do (2) cars ki arrangement karvai hai.. aur ek car mere paas hai, aur doosra, jeeju ke paas...
Abh tumhare paas koi option nahi hai! Tum abh walk kar ke aa jana! Hahaha...
J Mujhe itna bhaga (run) kar, mein tumhe aaraam se rehne deti! Abh tum bhaag ke ya walk karke sentosa island tak pohocho! YEH HUA NA *NEHLE PE DEHLA* (a phrase)
P.S. bhaago ge toh 15 minutes ka rasta hai... chal ke jaoge to aadhi ghanta lagega... tumhari marzi! But I would suggest, ki tum bhaago..
J'

After reading the text Virat had a smile on his face.

Virat (aloud): nahi Manvi... mein chalke ya bhaag ke nahi jaunga, mein golf car me jaunga!

Virat rushed to the receptionist and asked "Excuse me"

"Yes sir. How may i help you?"

" I just want to inquire whether I could use a golf car to go to Sentosa Island, it is near the resort. It would just take about 5-10 minutes to reach, not more than that"

The receptionist replied sternly "I'm sorry sir, but the hotel golf cars can only be used to travel inside the resort, around the gardens. We do not allow the guests to use it outside this hotel."

"Ok, that wont be a problem, could you arrange for a hotel car?"

"I'll just check."

The receptionist rang up a number and after a minute she looked at Virat and said, "I'm afraid you'll have to wait sir. All the cars are booked."

"For how long would i have to wait?"

"About an hour. You could sit in the lounge till then."

Virat thinks: Ek ghanta! Tab tak toh bohot deri ho jayega! Kis problem me fasa (trap) diya hai iss Manvi ne!

Not getting a proper response from Virat, the receptionist asked once again "So, sir, shall I confirm your booking for the car?"

Virat came out of his thoughts.

"No thank You, I'll manage."

He left the counter.

Virat: Yeh Manvi bhi na! Chalo, theek hai...abh mujhe chal ke hi jaana parega... Singapore me 10 baje hai, zyade taxi's bhi nahi milenge... But i like this! Koi toh hona chahiye meri tarah, mazaak karne waala... manvi is the perfect partner... Usne toh sach me eet ka jawab pathar se diya hai (its a phrase saying that she tricked virat too, just like he had done to her before).

Virat walks off shaking his head. He had been to Singapore many-a-times and he knew almost all the ways. On his way to Sentosa Island, he comes across a florist. He pauses and looks in the shop. The first thing that catches his eyes are beautiful purple lilies, and red roses just beside them. Seeing that he is reminded of Manvi and him. He loved lilies and Manvi liked red roses, filmy style.

He makes up his mind to pick up a rose on his way back to the hotel, that evening.

Meanwhile Sentosa Island:-

The big Qualis pulls in through the heavy iron gates of the Island.

Viren: Dadaji, badi ma, maa, hum pohoch (reach) gaye hai... chaliye chalte hai..

D: Chalo beta..

Viren opens the back gate. He jumps out of the car and offers Jeevika his hand to get down. Jeevika takes it gladly and carefully gets down. 

SB(looking around): Wow Viren! Yeh jagah toh bohot sundar hai... tumne bohot achi jagah choose ki hai ghoomne ke liye..

Viren smiles. "Sach me badi ma...yeh jagah bohot sundar hai.." he said.

They go in and find a bench stationed just in front of a big rectangular block with plants growing in it. They all sat down.

J: Viren ji...abh hum kya karenge?

Viren: Abhi bas Virat aur Manvi ka wait karenge... uske baad activites karenge... tumhe bhook lag rahi hai kya?

J: Viren ji! Shayad aap bhool gaye hai... humlog ne thodi hi der pehle, hotel me breakfast ki thi..

Viren: Mein kuch bhoola nahi hoon Mrs. Vadera...

J: acha? Toh fir khane ke liye kyu poocha? Aapko already bhook lag rahi hai kya?

Viren: Nahi...mein sirf tumhare liye pooch (ask) raha tha..

"Kya pooch rahe the jeeju?" came Manvi's voice from behind.

J: Arrey mannu tu aa gayi?

M: Nahi di mera bhoot aaya hai, aapse milne..

Manvi burst out laughing, soon joined by Viren. They did a hi-5. After a couple of moments both noticed Jeevika's scary expression with eyes glaring at both of them. Immedietely all the laughing session was over.

M: Arrey di, aap itna serious kyu ho rahi ho...joke tha yaar! Abh obviously na mein hi aayi hoon, mera bhoot toh nahi aayega na..

Viren: Acha manvi, Virat kaha hai?

Hearing the name of 'virat' brought pity into Manvi which could be made out clearly from here expression.

M(chuckling): Uski toh baat hi mat karo jeeju... Aapko pata hai... woh chal chal ke aa raha hai..

J: CHAL CHAL KE? Kyu mannu? Tu gaari se aayi usko nahi leke aa sakhti thi kya? Abh usse aadhi ghanta lagega aane me..

M: DI! aapko pata nahi hai usne mujhe kitna bhagaya (run) hai!!

J: bhagaya? Kyu?

M: Woh actually di uska phone na..

She stopped. She was not supposed to say any of this to anyone as per the dare's condition.

Viren: Phone kya Manvi?

M: Phone..woh jeeju..

"mein batata hoon... mera phone room me chut gaya tha..toh jese hi mein lene gaya ye manvi mujhe chorkar yaha aa gayi...thodi si bhi patience nahi hai isme"the panting Virat joined the conversation.

J: MANNU! Tune aisa kiya? Tu thoda der bhi ruk nahi sakhti thi kya? Very bad Manvi!

M: Di, aisa kuch nahi hua tha... yeh chep kuch bhi bol raha hai..

J: aur usse yeh 'chep chep' bulana band kar! Samjhi? Mera devar hai woh!

M: aap toh sirf ussi ka side leti ho..

J: haan toh?

Viren(coming in the middle): acha..abh yeh sab chodo..aur holiday enjoy karo...hum larne me time kyu barbad (waste) kar rahe hai?

M: Bilkul sahi kaha jeeju aapne..

Viren: Toh chale?

J: haan..

Virat: ok..par bhai ek bottle paani milega?

J: kya hua Virat? Tum theek toh ho na? Itne thak kese gaye?

Virat: Bhabhi, aapki behna ke wajah se! *chal chal ke* nahi *bhaag bhaag ke* aa raha hoon! isliye toh 15 minute me pohoch gaya..

Manvi was on cloud 9, hearing this.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No precap for this time.. Sorry.. Rest is suspense!

Sorry for the late update, but this is a really long part... I hope you'll enjoy reading it.

Do give your comments and click on the 'like' button.

Thank you

--sajanfan004

Edited by sajanfan004 - 11 years ago
PyaasiChudail69 thumbnail

Tit 4 tat gosh virman r so adoreable but add virman romance i m dying to read it