Navya

maha bakwaas epi

tv_princess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
guys some of members can feel that i m overreacting.. bt frndzz i m not lyking the present track..cvs hv spolit whole story line..nowdz i feel udibaba z the hero n not anant.. where is our old anant..i hv nt seen him since long..i dnt see this serial for udibaba n loonies..i knw serial is abt all characters..bt story revolves around lead na or it abt sasur turning into villian... really highly disappointed vd the current track.. sorry if i hurted nyone..its my view n u all r free to comment..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anamika_0 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
kuch bhi hoo..we are navya fans n worked hard to save it...aise show ko bash karna accha nahin hain..even if the story is worse...
gunsri thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i hope in 2-3 weeks story will turn positive
mehbubarahman01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i gree with anamika_0, and in my POV every character has something to show, if it was only abt the leads then there wouldnt b ny character, the story is abt the leads coz baba wants to seperate the leads which means it is revolving around the leads :)
anamika_0 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yah...if its all about the leads then no need of any  other characters...there will be up s n downs in everyyy show...as shaheer said they are not showing that married life is not alwaysss happy happy...i cant agree with anyyy kind of badmouthing of navya even if the story is very very bad...a show wont be alwaysss goody goody...
f.s.m thumbnail
Come on di ... I know  everyone is dissapointed with the present track ... BUT it doesn't mean we will bash the show ( like i was 2 days a ago , i'm extreamely sorry for that ) ... the track just have 4 DAYS !!!!!!!  just 4 DAYS ... if you notice its moving quite fast 😊 ... I think this track will soon ... don't worry ... just wait for tomorrow's epi ... I hope Anant do something ...
mehbubarahman01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yea i agree with fawaz the story is moving fast
--Royal-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: anamika_0

kuch bhi hoo..we are navya fans n worked hard to save it...aise show ko bash karna accha nahin hain..even if the story is worse...

agree with u...
rashvin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: anamika_0

yah...if its all about the leads then no need of any  other characters...there will be up s n downs in everyyy show...as shaheer said they are not showing that married life is not alwaysss happy happy...i cant agree with anyyy kind of badmouthing of navya even if the story is very very bad...a show wont be alwaysss goody goody...

well said
rashvin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: f.s.m

Come on di ... I know  everyone is dissapointed with the present track ... BUT it doesn't mean we will bash the show ( like i was 2 days a ago , i'm extreamely sorry for that ) ... the track just have 4 DAYS !!!!!!!  just 4 DAYS ... if you notice its moving quite fast 😊 ... I think this track will soon ... don't worry ... just wait for tomorrow's epi ... I hope Anant do something ...

exactly yah, track s moving very fast i guess, v will soon witness Anant being into force wid d drama behind baba n his family members, now Anant's character s very silent n dumb bt once he will realize d truth n d fact, its his turn to take a action