India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

April 5th update-Fan Mobbed (Page 5)

111192 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sachi16

Originally posted by venture

Shounak Banerjee... What is with you ???? I have never seen you using that kind of tone with anybody ,..so it's definetly a game to annoy us !!! So I am not buying it .

This is not SB... Confused

Someone has hacked his Account for sure... Ouch

sachi just ignore it...if they are playing a prank then we are not buying it n if that is for real then let them sought it out themselves both of them are grown ups...are theyLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_ramNimbuMirchiShwets1502

iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 9:02am | IP Logged
ROFLROFLROFLROFL  Someone stalking Shounak Bahen ... Shocked LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NimbuMirchiShwets1502

111192 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 9:03am | IP Logged

Originally posted by 111192

ishaan ji why cant you speak to suhana rather than sitting on the stairs everytime and giving rano a chance to point fingure at suhana...and becoming mahaan by saying no maa everything is fineOuch

as the serial is going to end so i m guessing disha's taunt is going to set suhana into thinking mode (high hopes)about her ignorance towards ishaanConfused

Aap hamesha mere Ishaan ke pichhe kyu padi rehti hai... Ouch LOLLOL

Ek to usko bichare ko kal kitna ignore kiya... upar se Usne koi bavaal bhi nahi machaya... chup chap jake so gaya... Confused kitna baat karega wo... aapki Suhana me akal hai hi nai to kya baat karne se aa jayegi... LOL

sachi ji BM ke baad ishaan hi hai jo suhana mai mein thodi sense dal sakta hai...so he should speak up

NimbuMirchiShwets1502

NimbuMirchi IF-Sizzlerz
NimbuMirchi
NimbuMirchi

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 9:06am | IP Logged

ishaan ji why cant you speak to suhana rather than sitting on the stairs everytime and giving rano a chance to point fingure at suhana...and becoming mahaan by saying no maa everything is fineOuch

as the serial is going to end so i m guessing disha's taunt is going to set suhana into thinking mode (high hopes)about her ignorance towards ishaanConfused

Ek to usko bichare ko kal kitna ignore kiya... upar se Usne koi bavaal bhi nahi machaya... chup chap jake so gaya... Confused kitna baat karega wo... aapki Suhana me akal hai hi nai to kya baat karne se aa jayegi... LOL

sachi ji BM ke baad ishaan hi hai jo suhana mai mein thodi sense dal sakta hai...so he should speak up

Serial khatam hone ko aai... Confused ab to aapki Suhana ko khud se kuchh samajna chahiye na... WinkLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_ramneel_jay111192Shwets1502

111192 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 9:06am | IP Logged

main toh sirf tumhari basi basai gharsti bachana chati hoonLOL

NimbuMirchi IF-Sizzlerz
NimbuMirchi
NimbuMirchi

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 9:07am | IP Logged

Originally posted by venture

Shounak Banerjee... What is with you ???? I have never seen you using that kind of tone with anybody ,..so it's definetly a game to annoy us !!! So I am not buying it .

This is not SB... Confused

Someone has hacked his Account for sure... Ouch

sachi just ignore it...if they are playing a prank then we are not buying it n if that is for real then let them sought it out themselves both of them are grown ups...are theyLOL

Thumbs Up Big smile 

111192Shwets1502

111192 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 9:08am | IP Logged

Serial khatam hone ko aai... Confused ab to aapki Suhana ko khud se kuchh samajna chahiye na... WinkLOL

kutee ki dum 12 saal tube mein rahi phir bhi tedhi ki tedhiWinkLOL

NimbuMirchi IF-Sizzlerz
NimbuMirchi
NimbuMirchi

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 9:14am | IP Logged

main toh sirf tumhari basi basai gharsti bachana chati hoonLOL

don't worry Renu...

abhi tak to bachi hui hai... aage bhi bachi hi jayegi... kyunki Ishaan to ab nahi rahega na 2 hafte baad... WinkLOLLOLLOL

jshree_ram111192Shwets1502

Go to top