Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
You guys are playing some game here !!! I can sense it. Shwetha update he dai do na Yaar ! 

Originally posted by: venture

You guys are playing some game here !!! I can sense it. Shwetha update he dai do na Yaar ! 

games are played with people who are at your level and not with douche bags flocking around the forum.I am seriously pissed with Ekta and her chamchis🀒πŸ₯±
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
oh sorry...last part...ladies are going for shopping...bros are fighting over some sherwani...there is huge commotion outside...huge crowd to get photos and autograph from suhana...all shcked..

precap

sanju gets cal from sudhir...KK asks who?? At Kashyaps...KK and SM are there...Kashyaps read the invitation..Rajni asks why Deepak's father name not included
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
SB... What is with you ???? I have never seen you using that kind of tone with anybody ,..so it's definetly a game to annoy us !!! So I am not buying it .Edited by venture - 12 years ago
111192 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
ishaan ji why cant you speak to suhana rather than sitting on the stairs everytime and giving rano a chance to point fingure at suhana...and becoming mahaan by saying no maa everything is fine

as the serial is going to end so i m guessing disha's taunt is going to set suhana into thinking mode (high hopes)about her ignorance towards ishaanπŸ˜•
Shwets1502 thumbnail

Originally posted by: 111192

ishaan ji why cant you speak to suhana rather than sitting on the stairs everytime and giving rano a chance to point fingure at suhana...and becoming mahaan by saying no maa everything is fine

as the serial is going to end so i m guessing disha's taunt is going to set suhana into thinking mode (high hopes)about her ignorance towards ishaanπŸ˜•

@black...do u think that will have effect???Suhana will realise only if BM tells and no one else
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
bachha logo
sab shaan. thand rakho forum mein.
kyaa yaar two more weeks uske baad sab ke sab baat karne ko bhi taras jaaoge.
miljul ke pyaar se raho, uske baad toh judai hai hi
NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: venture

Shounak Banerjee... What is with you ???? I have never seen you using that kind of tone with anybody ,..so it's definetly a game to annoy us !!! So I am not buying it .

This is not SB... πŸ˜•

Someone has hacked his Account for sure...

Shwets1502 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sachi16

This is not SB... πŸ˜•

Someone has hacked his Account for sure...

probably..hacked his FB account also..πŸ˜†
NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Shwets1502

probably..hacked his FB account also..πŸ˜†

πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I didn't think that... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†