Arshi FF: THE VALLEY OF LOVE- update at page 76 - Page 47

Posted: 10 years ago
thank you dear..😊
yeah you found it.. he was so lost in her that he didn't recognized her. and also he already mistook deeps as yash's daughter.. remember the morning scene before he gone to jogging ...

Originally posted by chandana.s

Beautiful part... 

Arnav was soo lost in Khushi,lol she called him Mr.Disaster ... Nice name

So they both introduced them self but Arnav was so lost in her that he dint gave much attention to her surname..

Continue soon

Chapter 28

"Khushiii.."

Both of them turn to face a very happy Sid over there. Khushi gave him a one of her sweet charming smile and both moved toward each other. They share a small friendly hug and started with their conversation.

Sid-"Finally ..(happily teasing) After almost a month I got a chance to meet you.. Princess.."

Khushi-" Hehe (smiling) really.. a month??(with a naught glint in her eyes)"

Sid-"Ofcourse.. ( as a matter of fact seriously) do you have any doubt on that??"

Khushi-"ok.. my fault.. (simply teasing him) I am not good with numbers.. "

Sid-"oho.. so you are trying to say that I am lying on it??( with an unbelievable expression)"

Khushi-"maybe..(biting her laughter inside)"

Sid-"really.. ok.. (defending himself)  now come inside I will prove you now.. come.. come.."

Khushi-"ok.. okay Sid..(giving up with him with a smile) I am Sorry.. I was just kidding with you.. anyways you guys know na.. I was little busy with my studies and all.. so .."

Sid-"ya.. ya.. you always busy with something or other things.. you know what  we business man won't be this much busy as like you.. isn't it Arnav??"

Till know Arnav was silent listener whom Sid invited into their conversation. As mentioning his name both of them turn towards him and looked at him, which made him to a baffled state.

Arnav-"ah.. I ..( not knowing what to say) "

Sid-"what I yaar?? you are my friend and most importantly you are a business man.. so  You have to be  support  me.. as I am saying the truth.. right??"

Arnav-"yeah.. but..(stammering)"

Sid-"what but??"

But before Sid complete Khushi interrupted him.

Khushi-"Oye.. what is that logic? ( with all serious) That he is your friend and business man so he have to support you only.. for your kind information  I am also his friend.. ( giving attention towards Arnav ) right Arnav??"

On that both looked at her with a surprised expression, but both one are thinking with different logic. As per Sid , he was initially surprised that with how is that even possible that as they never met before. Then he came to the conclusion that as it is the matter of Khushi any one can be friend to her within second. On the other hands, Arnav was on could nine when he heard her words .he was in state of mind that he can't express his happiness.

Khushi watched both and just arise her question once more to bring them both back to normal.

Khushi-"isn't Arnav??(with an expected eyes)"

Arnav-"yeah..(nodding at her with full of happiness)"

She gave him her ever sweet smile which filled his heart and turned towards Sid and said.

Khushi-"see.. he supports me..( with all pride)"

Sid-" oh ! so when this friendship happened??( curious)"

Arnav-"a little while before you came..(smiling at his friend)"

Sid-"oh.. so princess you made friendship with him just a while ago?? I am impressed"

Khushi-"why is that so??"

Sid-" because.. he.."

Before he could say further Arnav completed his sentence.

Arnav-" because .. I am a little resevered  person.."

Khushi-"what??( little surprised at that statement) really??"

Sid-"not really.. (using his opportunity to tease his friend) only resevered when it comes to the matter of girls.."

Khushi-"oh my god! Really.. (laughing)"

Sid-"yeah.. seriously..( laughing with her)"

Khushi-"oh.. I can't believe it.."

Sid pass a looked at Arnav at that time and Arnav just shooking his shoulder at if I don't know expression. So curious Sid try take the matter in his hands but  before he open his mouth Arnav fired his curiosity at her reply.

Arnav-"but why can't you believe it??"

Khushi-"that's because I had seen you with a girl and that too so comfortable "

Sid was like shocked or surprised or whatever it is, even he can't say about his state now.  so what was happening here before him, he just can't get anything of it. He just thought that they were meeting for the first time but this statement of Khushi made him totally wrong.  So he voice out his thought aloud.

"when?"

"where??"

Arnav and Sid both unison said and looked each other and then towards Khushi..

Arnav was confused at that statement, he only met her thrice and in none of the situation he was so comfortable with girls around him. Even with her friend he was not, and  not even behaved well them . so how come she say like that? And he voiced his doubt towards her.

Khushi-"There at morning.. near park.. (in a very serious way) you were with a girl.. (thinking) oh god what was her name.. (try to recollected) hm.. yeah.. la.. Lavanya( happily that she finally got her name )"

As the matter came into light Arnav smiled and replied with confidence

Arnav-"oh .. Lavanya .. she is my best friend's sister and  for you kind information I was not so fond of her ever, ( as the matter of fact with attitude he said) and so how come you think that I am comfortable with her??"

Khushi-"oh .. I am sorry then.. I misinterpreted the whole situation there..(as with a naughty smile on her face) hmm so now it more clear that ..why she didn't came to  help you at all.."

Arnav-"yeah..(smiling)"

With that they both started laughing leaving a confused Sid in his own thoughts. But before he could think further or ask, there came a voice.

"Guys.. see I found her.."

That was soni , who just came in search of Sid. With her excitement she began to jump and run towards Khushi and hugged her.

Soni-"oh my god .. princess.. you are looking gorgeous.."

Khushi-"oh thank you.. you are also no less soni.. my Punjabi kudiyo..Hehe"

"and there you are.. Khushi.."

"Khushi.."

"princess.."

Soni's sudden loud sound voice brought all of their attention who where in the party and they all came to see what happened to her and found their happiness there. So one by one came and hugged and ask her about her well being and dragged her inside with them.

i know i am late.. but please forgive me as i was busy with my project... please pray for me ..

and don't forget to give your comments pls...

lovely update
thanks for the pm
Arnav is sooo happy to know Khushi already consider him as her friend.. 

Lovely part...cant wait to see what gonna happen next

Update soon
Posted: 9 years ago
Loved most of your fan fictions. Want to read more and more. Please add me to your PM list for future updates. will comment once read.
Posted: 9 years ago
very sweet and touching story Arnava and Khushi. It is waiting for an update. Where can I read the continuation of the story?