Users

Frequent Posters

mee_sana00 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
really superb..👍🏼

plz continue fast...

Ended thumbnail
interesting. liked the different backgrounds of the characters.
pari is khushi. got it.
xxx
mee_sana00 thumbnail
nice story ...👍🏼
update fast...
i liked arnav's charactor & also his dadi ...
liked arnav's nerverousness towards yash...

Edited by mee_sana00 - 11 years ago
meniranjana00 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

thank you guys for your support 😊 .. this a small part but dont worry ,update soon the next..

Chapter 6 - part 1

When they all about to leave, Yash's mobile began to rang which lighten up his face.

Yash-"   Hello..gudiya...(with full of happiness )

hey..wait..what happened to your voice????

Just tell me what happened ?

(tensed up)

Oh my god ..what the hell was happening there ?

(almost shouting)

What alright? haa...

(making a irritated face)

Its not at all alright ?

No ... Not at all..

(more tensed and shouting)

How am I suppose to be calm down when you sound like this..

Oh.. gudiya...

( in sad tone)

What ok ??  you are not at all ok and I knew it.. 

(again shouting)

Now .. tell me where are you  ? 

(taking a breath)

No I am not gonna wait now.. I am just coming.. tell me...

What??? No..you can't do that...gudiya...

Don't you dare do that??... Shit!

(angrily)

ok fine... "

Everybody shoot on their legs, and speechless while hearing Yash.

Radhika got all worried when she sense something was really wrong with her daughter, that the reason for her husband's sudden out-burst, but she try to maintain calm and she went near her husband and put her hand on his shoulder and try to calm him.

Radhika-"ji..."

Yash didn't responded to her . There was utter silence all over. Arnav was confused and shocked by viewing all this.

Radhika -" ji.. what happened?"    

Yash turn to Radhika he was about to speak when his eye fall on guests. So He just excuses from there and leaves to upstairs. Radhika who very well know about her husband, now try be maintaining the situation smooth in front of guest. She placed a sweet charming smile on her face and move towards their guest, who were now all confused.

Radhika-" ah.. He is very concerned about gudiya.. that why..."

Try to convince them all.

Amar-"oh.. its ok.. we can understand that...."

His sentence was completed by his wife.

Shusheela-"after all we are also parents.. we can understand the concerned for the children very well.."(with a reassuring smile)

Radhika just nodded her head with a smile as her answer. Arnav who witness all was in his deep thought "o.. what a man is he? Just amazing.. How easily he sense she is ill? how much concern he has for his daughter?  Damn Lucky girl ! may she will be a person whom deserves all this care.. how will be she look like? And.. "

Amar is the one who bring him back from his thoughts by patting his back. Arnav just looked blank to his father as he is the one who broken his thoughts. Amar return him a curious look seeing his son all dumb.

Amar-"Arnav.. can we move now?"

Actually all this while Amar and Shusheela bend bye to all and get set to move back to their house. Then Amar noticed that scene as his son was again in day dreaming. So he went near him and patted his back to bring him back.

Arnav-"yeah..sure.. bye aunty.. see you in the party.."

Radhika (smiles)-"ya sure dear.. "

Shusheela-"don't forget to come on Saturday Radhikaji."

Radhika-"of course not Shusheela behan.. we be there on the party "

Shusheela-"so meet you at party Radhikaji. "

Amar-"so we are leaving.. inform Yashji..bye "

Radhika-"oh..sure.. bye...."

Radhika lead them to the entrance and waved them off. The Raizada's all were leave from there very happily and satisfied as they made a good relation with their neighbor and that to with "Yashvardan Manhotra's family".

-----------------------------------------------

part2 of this part is all on the way..

do comment me and hit "like"

for pm just buddy me 

Edited by meniranjana00 - 11 years ago
Angel13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Nice Update
Thanks for pm
mee_sana00 thumbnail
waiting for next part👍🏼
megharaj thumbnail
nice update...continue soon...😊
meniranjana00 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Chapter 6  -part 2

After they all left Radhika move back to the house and watched a very worried Malik and kali before her eye.

Malik-" Radhika bahu.."

Before As begin his sentence he was interrupted by kali

Kali-" bhabhisa.. badesahib was all angry on the phone to babysa. What happened to her?"(making a sad face)

Radhika-"kali..i.."

(http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/photo/11791752.cms)

Before cloud open her mouth Malik started with his thoughts

Malik-"yes.. Radhika bahu..he was all in rage? What must have happened? Is she ill? Hey Bollenadh .. be with our pari"(in a panic state)

Kali also joined him by joining her hands forward and started praying to her babaji.

Kali-"ha..babaji be with our babysa.. shower her all blessing.. save her from all the difficulties."

Radhika-"oho.. can you guys just allow me to open my mouth?"(making a straight face)

Both just looked at her face as she continued.

Radhika-"as just like you guys I was also stood here and just heard all. Just heard..  I also don't know what had happened to gudiya.. am also worried..now please stop asking me till I get anything from Yashji"

By saying this all in one say she just climb up the stairs. She very well know now where husband should be. She just stood near a room door and take a deep breath and open the door silently. That was a kid room, where all her daughters childhood memories where held. The toys which she had played with and the cradle where she slept.

There was a semicircle bed where she spot him in between the toys. He was staring at the big wall before him where a huge collage is made as the wall size.

The collage was full of his daughter sweet memories of childhood.

A sweet smiling face of a baby girl with two tiny teeth in front ,

then a winking cute baby,

then a baby clapping her tiny soft hands ,

then a baby holding a toy and smiling,

then a hiding girl while holding her mother's pallu,

then a baby girl trying to hold her dad's finger...

and so so on where there in the college where Yash was holding his all attention now.

It was the place where he suppose to be always whenever he miss his daughter. Radhika know that so well , that's why she came directly to this room. She make he way to his side and stood before him. When she was about to put her hands on his shoulder , he just held out his hand in front of her. With all confusion she looked at her husband to his hand which was holding his iphone and then back to him repeatedly. Without even a bit confusion Yash stood up looking straight to his wife and began.

Yash-"Take this and just rang gudiya."

Radhika-"but.. me"

Yash simply give her look.Radhika who know her husband's mood very well just obeyed him. She took the phone from him and rang gudiya.

Radhika-"gudiya.. how are you sweety? (with a sweet smile)

Oh..you are all fine there.."

By this sentence Yash looked her and she understood he was discomfort. So she changed the tone.

Radhika-" are you really fine gudiya???"(with concerned tone)

By Now Yash lost all his patience and yelled at her.

Yash (to Radhika who was still holding the phone)-" are you lost Radha?? Don't you understand she was suffer from cold by her voice? And you are asking her fine.. what the hell?"

By this yell, she and her lovely daughter who was in the other end of the phone got all matter well. So there she was telling her something and Radhika was just shooking her head for it. 

Yash-"now stop approving it by the nod and just ask her to come back"

Radhika-"ah..a.. ya..

gudiya your papa is right ..

your are not sound well sweety..(making a face towards him)

Ya I know that.. but..(she gulp at him)

Why you eat such cold ice-cream gudiya??

You very well knows that na?

it will affect your sound for some times..

I know it will go soon..(yash look and she again gulps)

But..but..

Ok.. now you better take good care of you ..ok?

And ..and try to return fast.."

And by that she ended the call and now ready to face her husband's angry. But he was quite and by folding his hand before, he stood facing his wife. He very well know that his daughter has now convinced her.

Radhika-"ji.. wo..actually our gudiya is not ill.. she is all well.. "

With a pleading she begin, and waited for his responds but he. He didn't said anything and remained as previous. So she began to convince him.       

Radhika-" wo.. gudiya had some ice-cream there. You know na? she can't help in not having ice-cream. As it's her favorite. Even though it will make her sound horrible for some time after having it.  But..but.. you know na?? it will only take some hour..and she will recover from it."

She tried her best to convince him. But he is the father who never ever ready to imagine any little thing harm for his daughter. But now in this case his wife was right, he also knows that fact his daughter has a very sensitive vocal cord. He just looked at his daughter picture in the college and leaves.

Precap: party day morning at shathivan..

do comment  and hit "like"

for pm just buddy me 

Edited by meniranjana00 - 11 years ago
Angel13 thumbnail
Fantastic update
Loved loved it
Thanks for pm
Cont soon
xsumi thumbnail