Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meniranjana00 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
have patience dear..😊... 
Originally posted by: archa2810

When i was becoming curious to know what happened next, u ended it... Not fair!!

meniranjana00 thumbnail
Thanks buddy😊... 
Originally posted by: chandana.s

Awesome update... Simply loved it

Yash is so protective towards Khushi... Loved the father-daughter convo

So Khushi is the heart of the gang & she is the one who gave nick name to everyone..How sweet

OMG Finally Khushi & Arnav gonna have a Official introduction & he wil know that she is the daughter of his role model ...

Cant wait to read more

Update sooon 

meniranjana00 thumbnail
Thank you...😊😊.
Originally posted by: -BROKEN_ANGEL-

Awesome update.hayee khushi will meet arnav officially.wow waiting for next one. Update soon:)

meniranjana00 thumbnail
Thank you and plus.. i am gonna update now... so catch it..😊
Originally posted by: beenish248

eagerly waiting

meniranjana00 thumbnail
Thanks buddy..😊... i know it was late.. that why i made it long enough..hehheπŸ˜† 
Originally posted by: balsimransobti

superb lovely update
finally khush wl officially meet arnie
long update
so happy to read aftr ages
lvd it
thnx 4 pm

am_pikkili thumbnail

waiting for the update...

meniranjana00 thumbnail
First of all 
Thank You guysss"

and here is the update.. hope all will enjoy as usual..
so read it and don't forget to leave your comments...

Chapter 27

While watching her that close Arnav couldn't make a move. He was totally stunned with her beauty.  Where on the other hand the situation was something else.

Dolly-"oho.. Dhruve.. why are you not opening your mouth??? Where is khush yaar??"

Dhruv-"wo.."

But before he could tell anything properly another one interrupt him..

Aj-"Dhruve.. What happened yaar?? Where is khush?? I even remind you about her na?? Then what happened??"

This rapid fire around was  irritating hell out of him, whereas someone was enjoying this so much with her ever sweet giggle.

Dhruve-"guys.. let me .."

Milly-"what let you yaar??"

Soni-"haa.. why we let you?? You were not answering to any of question??"

Dhruv-"I will only speak..(totally annoyed) when you guys let me na??"

Khushi was enjoying the moment, while watching all her friends asking about her whereabouts to Dhruv. She could sense the irritation of Dhruv which may explore in any moment in some of the worst form. She thought to make an entry.

Khushi (self talk)-" ok.. now it's time for the grand entry.. Hehe.. Dhruve will surly kill me now for this.. Hehe.."

By self talking and giggling she turned to move form there only to be hit on something as hard as a wall.

"Ouch.."

With that unexpected hard hit made her close her eyes. She at once held her head and started to rub it due to the sudden pain.

"oh sh*t! I am sorry.."

There comes a husky apological voice which made her open her eyes to witness a very sorry faced Mr. Disaster.  While watching his face she at once smiled at him which made Arnav to breathe normal.

Taken by her beauty Arnav himself don't know when he moved towards her and stood near her. He was so much into her that he just forgets anything and everything else. The giggles which escape from her rang on his ears like a sweet melody, her eyes which shows the naughty glint, her small hairs stands which falls on her face and blocks his view make an urge in him to move that back. Thus by enjoying her moves he stood there like silent admirer and was totally unprepared for her sudden turn which made her hit her forehead to his. He knew that it hurt her little while listening to her small ouch' sound, her eyes was closed and she was rubbing her head to smoothen her pain.

While watching her face showing the pain he himself cursed for being the cause of her pain.  Thus he at once asked for her forgiveness, which made her eyes open. He was ready to bear anything but her smile made him full on flat over her.  He stood still while watching her facial features toughly,  how he wish to be in her chocolate hazel eyes forever, her white pinkish cheeks which he wish to have a beat, her small little nose where he like to pinch, and her rose petal plumy lips which he wish to kiss forever and ever .

Arnav thought-"oh god! I wish we could be get together forever.. jeekartha hai ki abhi yahase uttake lejavu.. aur apne seene mein barlu..(I wish to take her from her now itself and hug her forever)"

But his thoughts were broken when he heard her sweet voice.

"hello.. Mr. Disaster (waving her hands on his face)"

While hearing this he was completely back to the earth with a shocked expression on his face.

Arnav-"Mr. disaster??(shocked)"

Khushi laughed at his reaction, which made him again lost.

Khushi-"sorry.. sorry.. actually I didn't know your real name.. so.."

But before she could ever complete her sentence, he voice out his name.

"Arnav"

While saying this he smiled and watched her confused face without blinking.

Khushi-"huh??( confused by the sudden reaction)"

With an ever charming smile he decided to clear her confusion.

Arnav-"my name..(smiling)"

Khushi-"oh..(retuning his smile with her)"

Getting what he mentioned she smiled at him with an acknowledgment nod.

Arnav-" you are birdy right??(with all his confidence)"

That single question made her laugh at once on him which made him in confusion.  Sensing his confusion she shaking her head indicating it as a negative answer with her smile face.

Arnav thought-"oh.. so her name is not birdy.. I know that! Stupid Arnav .. can't you use your sense birdy' what name is that? Isn't she have a much better beautiful name like her?? and she was going to tell that before you use your stupid brain and made a fool out of all.. arre kya zaroorath di aapna muh kolneki ?(what was the need to open your mouth?) but her smile.. I just loved that.."

Khushi-"sorry again..(holding her laughter)"

Arnav-"hm.. no.. it's okay! (little disappointed) I heard that girl calling you like that so I thought that may be your name.. sorry"

Khushi-"no.. don't be..(making him comfortable)  it's not your fault at all.. by the way I am Khushi.. (extending her hands for hand shake) Khushi Manhotra.. and birdy is my nickname.."

Arnav thought-"Khushi.. means happiness.. wow really lovely name! oh she extended her hand for me! Omg! Arnav what is happening yaar.. just chill .. it's just a handshake.. come on be a good boy.. and don't show your weakness before her.. control man!!!"

Arnav-"oh.. Arnav Singh Raizada.. (shooking her soft hands which made an electric jolt although his body)"

Arnav thought-"oh lord! What's happening to me? why I am feeling like this"

Arnav was stilled with the unknown reaction of his body for a mare handshake.  While withdrawing hands Khushi noticed he was lost somewhere, shaking her head she said out her thought which bring he back at once.

Khushi-"oh.. not again!(with a pathetic face)"

Arnav-"what?"

Khushi-"on this little time interval between us (pointing out) you were lost somewhere twice??(with that she began to laugh with made him smile)"

Arnav thought-"sh*t! why I can't be normal with her.. oh god! What must be she thinking of me..Please help me out from this god please.."

Arnav-"no.. actually..(looking at her curious face he couldn't say anything) I am sorry!"

Khushi-"for being lost??(laughing)"

Arnav-"no.. yeah..(couldn't say anything rather than stammering like this).."

Arnav thought-"oh god what am I suppose to tell her now.. don't even know that.. stupid myself"

Poor confused soul was not getting anything out of his mouth rather than yeah and no. Khushi was enjoying his reaction with full heart.

Khushi-"stop.. stop.. (interrupting) I got it ..Mr. Disaster.. I got it..(in a very casual tone)"

Arnav-"what??(shocked and surprised)"

Khushi-"what what??(consfused)"

Arnav-"you call me that name again??(in a little serious tone)"

Khushi-" name?(not getting his point)"

Arnav-"Mr. Disaster..(muttered showing his irritation)"

Khushi-"Hehe.. (laughing) oh.. I am sorry again.. but it was not that bad name I think?(smiling at him raising her eyebrow)"

Arnav-"not bad? ( with a do-you-really-think-like that' face) Seriously??"

Khushi-"yeah..'Mr. Disaster'.. sound so cool and rare !! (with all excited tone ) Actually that name suits you well I think. .(with a serious express) "

Arnav-"what? No way! How can you just call me such name?? you don't know even me well!"

Khushi-"yeah .. I agree I don't know you.. but whenever we met something worst surely happened.. isn't it?? So that name Mr. disaster' register in my mind as permanent I think.. "

Arnav was stunned hearing this from her. he don't know what to say next, he just give an apological look to her, which she accepted with a smile.

Arnav-" I am sorry..(began to explain) actually that day.."

But Khushi interrupted him.

Khushi-"oh.. never mind.. accident happens..(simply stating) So leave the past and move on.. "

Arnav-"hmm.. ..(changing the topic) by the way what are you doing here??"

Khushi-" I can also ask you the same?(with a challenging tone)"

Arnav-"oh.. I am here for the party organized by my friend.. ( stating the fact and hopefully looking at her for her answer)"

Khushi-"same here.. (simple as a fact) came for the party!"

Arnav-"not that..(shaking his head)"

Khushi-"then what?(confused)"

Arnav-"you were hiding here na?? "

Khushi-"oh.. that.. I was just.."

But before she continue further, she heard her name taken by a very authenticated loud enough voice.

"Khushiii.."

so how was it???πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

good or bad ?? do tell me..

buddies do comment and like..

silent readers😑 can't you encourage me by adding your comments...

plzzz

Edited by meniranjana00 - 10 years ago
am_pikkili thumbnail
awesome awesome awesome...πŸ‘πŸ€—
thanks for updating this fast..πŸ₯³
 loved the conversation between arnav and khushi..

meniranjana00 thumbnail
Thank you...πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: am_pikkili

awesome awesome awesome...πŸ‘πŸ€—
thanks for updating this fast..πŸ₯³
 loved the conversation between arnav and khushi..

Laters_Baby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
lovelyEdited by balsimransobti - 10 years ago