Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meniranjana00 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: sazam

Great update meni!!!๐Ÿ‘

Sneha is shoo shweet (she should meet Virat๐Ÿ˜†)
Aww Arnav admiring her๐Ÿ˜
New entry can't wait to read that๐Ÿ˜›...update soon...thanks for the pm in advance๐Ÿค—

xoxoxoxox

THANK YOU dr...๐Ÿ˜› thank you so much...
desisweetheart9 thumbnail
Thanks for the PM. Nice. Arnav likes Khushi.
megharaj thumbnail
nice update...continue soon...๐Ÿ˜Š
meniranjana00 thumbnail

hey everyone...

sorry for late...๐Ÿค” but i was little busy with my studies... that's why..

here is a new chapter.. for you guys...

Chapter 15

He hided the real fact that Lavanya was the reason behind all this scenario because he don't want to be teased by his dadi on this topic further. So he made up the story that he had accidently slipped and fallen into it. But his intelligent dadi was not satisfied with his explanation. Shusheela who believed his story try to make him feel better. She advised him to be more careful and all.

To avoid further digging up into the fact he excused himself and made his way towards his room. As soon as Arnav reached his room he locked himself and stare at his image in the large mirror in his room. Not only his jogging dress, he himself was completely messed, mud was all over his body. Again his head started their processing about the event that had happened awhile ago.. and all this thoughts are ended at the same.. about her. Arnav started his complaining to himself looking at his image in front of him.

Arnav conversation with himself

"you.. (pointing to his image in the mirror)you didn't do well.. Arnav! you have to be there and search her..

(stopped with a confusion and started arguing to his mind) but I did looked there..

(with a straight face to answer himself) so.. you looked but did you find her?? No na?? so.. that means you didn't search well..

(fighting with his inner feelings) ya.. but..

(with a disappointment in his behavior)What but?? how can you lose so easily??

(with a confidence)Ok.. relax.. I know everything.. I didn't get to her today.. but that doesn't means I lose my chance to see her again.. (with a smirk) I, Arnav Singh Raizada never lose anything.. never ever.. anything! means anything..

(his inner feeling questioned him) ya.. that's right.. but.. why are you so found of her?? Why are you so eager to meet her again??

(with a confusion) arg.. that.. that because I wanted to.. (sudden strike in his mind) wanted to thank her.. ya.. I wanted to just thank her once.. that's it.."

Before his mind work upon something else he decided to leave the topic there while shaking his head. After convincing himself he made his way towards his washroom to get fresh and ofcourse to get ride of the weird confused topic in his mind.

Arnav get ready in his ash colour shirt and black vest coat on it; within an hour and all set to go for his work. He gathered his laptop and office stuffs and moved towards his door.

He opened his door only to find a curious looking dadi at his doorway. Initially he was surprised to find her like that in front of him and looking him all suspiciously but then he made his move in an easy way thinking that she might be worried about his fall. He smiled and moved towards her.

Arnav-" dadi..(with a smile) what happened??"

Dadi-" That's what I wanted to ask you! (with a straight face)What happened?"

Arnav-"(in a cool way) What what happened dadi??"

Dadi-"what happened to you in this morning??(in serious tone) How you fell into the mud?? Tell me in detail.. I wanted to know.."

Arnav-"ar..(confused at her sudden enquiring section) dadi.. leave it na.. (try convince her and brush off the matter) Its all over now and I am perfectly ok.. you see.."

Dadi-"no..(very seriously) I wanted to know it.. tell me how you fall??"

Arnav-"dadi.. (with a confidence to avoid the topic)why are you so obsessed with my fall?? "

Dadi give him a look which clearly meant him to give answer. Arnav just sighed at her stubbornness. He moved towards her and put in arms on his dadi shoulder in sideway. He was just hold her from both her shoulders like a side hug.

Arnav-"dadi..(smiling at her) I know you are worried about me..(in soft way) but like you can see now.. I am all ok..(with a smirk) perfectly fine.. now let's leave the past my darling..(in a naughty way) come lets have the breakfast.. (looking his watch)oho.. I am getting late for my office"

Arnav leads his dadi to downstairs but dadi stopped him.

Dadi-"so you are not going to tell me the truth..(with a straight face with little angry) isn't it chotte?"

Arnav-"truth?? (not getting what she is upto)What truth?? What are you talking dadi??"

Dadi took his hand and leads him towards the living room where all his family members are already gathered together. His beloved parents Amar and Shusheela, his loving sister Anjali, his sweet jijaji Jai and the chotta packet of the family Sanju. Disappointment was all clearly visible on everyone's face. he try to analyze the situation while reading everyone's facial expression. But unfortunately he couldn't figure out what's happening around him now. One thing was sure to him that everyone over here was really very angry towards him on some reason, maybe about his fall.. But its not a very big deal.. Then why are they all behaving like this?? That to all of a sudden??

Arnav-"dad.. (with a worried way) maa.. what happened?? Is everything ok?? (moving towards Anjali and jai) di.. jijaji.. why are you all standing like this??"

All over there just give him a weird look over his question.

Dadi-"like what Arnav??(with a serious tone)"

Arnav-"what is the problem dadi??(worried and irritated tone) I am just confused.. what's happening??(with a confused tone) First of all you came to me for enquiring about my fall.. and you lead me here and.. (with little worried tone) and here all are just standing with a expression that ready to eat me up alive.."

Sanju was about ruin their plan with his single giggle where his lovely mother held him on time.. but Arnav noticed it.

So Arnav just look at Anjali and sanju with a questioning look. But there again he received the very great silence which made him irritated now..

Arnav-"what's going on here??? (really irritated)"

While seeing his helplessness two heart over there melted at once. One his beloved mother and the other was his .. sorry not his di Anjali but her loving handsome husband, yes his jijaji , Jai is a very sweet person he always took his sale's side, and support him where ever he needs him. He always considered Arnav as his own brother, likewise from the other hand too.. So here Jai puts an attempt to clarify his brother-in-laws confusion. But before he could do anything thing, that happened.

"Thank god! Arnav you are all safe... where is you phone man?? I was try it for long.."

And the person came forward and hugged Arnav. Arnav, who was already confusion by his own family drama was now in a dilemma by witnessing his best friend's sudden care towards him. Yes, that was Rahul Kashyap, his best friend from his school days to till now.

Rahul-" you had a bath.. (smelling Arnav and with a smile) hmm..  good!"

Hearing his words Arnav at once pulled back and just gave a disgusting look towards his best friend. Everyone over there just let out their controlled laughter before these two loving friends.

Arnav-"what are doing here?? (irritation was clear from his voice) that too this early morning??"

Dadi-"early morning?? (serious plus teasing tone) Its already 8.30 .. and you are calling it early morning Arnav??"

Arnav-" dadi.. not me.. but for him its really early morning!"

Stating the real fact about Rahul that he is very a lazy boy who only wake at 9 in morning, that too under the pressure of his dad, made Rahul to feel little embarrassed in front of all Raizadas. But Rahul is very smart and quick person to cover up his fault before others.

Rahul-"ar..a.. Arnav my friend..(with a sacrificial smile) how can I sleep when you are in trouble??(with an innocent face)"

Arnav was confused again, he didn't getting it anything properly right now.

Arnav thought-

"oho.. now what is he is upto?? Firstly it was dadi then.. what's happening??"

So he decided to get his confusion clear by asking them straight forward.

Arnav-"what are you talking Rahul??(with a straight face) I am in trouble?? What do you mean by that??"

Dadi took this opportunity to execute her plan to disclose the truth so she also joined.

Dadi-"ha.. Rahul what are you talking??(in a confused way) You skipped your sleep for our Arnav, who was in a trouble.. (in serious tone)And what trouble was that??"

Now it's the turn of Rahul to be confused. Because of his confusion Without even second thought he burst out all the truth at once in front of all.

Rahul-"oho.. Arnav now what is all these? (with confusion) you are the one who fell in some mud because of my so called stupid sister.(with all rush to the point) when she came to me and inform I was worried for you.. (with serious tone) I scold her when she referred that she refusing to help you out..(dramatically) and then I came to the spot at once, for help you out. But when I reach there you were not anywhere there.(simply stating the fact with hand action) And you are asking me what the trouble is??"

Arnav was all shocked at his friend's out burst of truth in front of all. He was the one who lied before all about his fall and now his best friend ruined everything. what will he do now?? How will he face his family?? His dadi was repeatedly questioning him about that ,and he just try to brush it off. Now what will he do??

But before he could say anything his friend unfold another truth before him.

Precap:

What was that truth??

About what??

hey guys hit "like" button and leave comments... plzzz๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by meniranjana00 - 11 years ago
bella39 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
   Awesome update Niranjana!
Loved Dadi & family members teasing! Arnav is still unaware of his feelings !
   But No Khushi!  precap is abt our Khushi ???
Looking 4ward 2 nxt part!
bella39 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
  Where is chapter 16 yaar!  Waiting for that...๐Ÿ˜
Mrs_Darcy_Shree thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
interesting twist
update soon
chandana.s thumbnail