Posted: 12 years ago
Nyc start buddy!! Update nxt parts soon n send me a pm 😊
meniranjana00 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Chapter 5

At Ramida

"ding dong ding dong"

The bell began to rang and that made Malik to hurry towards the main door of Ramida. When he opened the door, there was a man within an elegant suit, non other than Amar Singh Raizada with his gorgeous wife near by. Malik at once know that they are some big people be their appearance itself, so he politely enquired.

Malik-(with a host smile)"may I know whom you are sir???"

Amar-(with a smile)"oh..we are new to this society..."

By that sentence itself Malik caught whom they are.

Malik-"o..so you are Raizada's from Shanthivan???"

Amar-"ya that we are .."

Malik-"oh.. please come in.. I will just inform badesahib..come come.."

Without further enquiring he began to shown the way to inside. He direct them to the living area were Radhika and Yash was already sitting and having some conversation.

Malik-"badesahib...these are our new neighbors.. Mr.Raizada and Mrs. Raizada...and..."

Malik was now surprised to see a new man besides them. Actually he didn't notice that one before at the main door. There came many questions in his mind regarding the new person.

Malik in his mind-"who is he?? Is he came with Raizadas?? But I didn't see him at main door..so how come he?? If he is not Raizada then... ? " .. 

Malik was more aware of his master who really not encourage media and reporters to his private life, who makes sure to keep as much distance of his family from the media. Yash done this as per the demand of his daughter and wife, as they want their private space. But recently, there are some new journalists who always roam around Ramida to get a chance to get in and make their story. So now Malik was worried of this, while seeing the new man. "is he some journalist or something ??? if so what will he do now??"

But his thought are interrupted by the advancing of his badesahib and Radhika towards them. Radhika and Yash welcomed them.

Yash-"oh Mr. Raizada please come..."

Radhika-"yeah please be seated... Malik bhai..."

Radhika noticed Malik's confused face. Look towards the direction where Malik was looking, and not failed to noticed a handsome guy standing as drumstick, like as if he was all shocked by seeing something. And that very moment Amar begin with their introduction section.

Amar-"hello sir, I am Amar Singh Raizada and here is my beloved wife Shusheela Singh Raizada and that's our son..."

(and then he saw his son was all in his day-dream, and by eye he indicate his wife to take care of their son.)

As Amar continued as further, while Shusheela went near arnav and traced him out of his important thoughts "our son Arnav singh Raizada.."

Yash-"oh.. don't be so formal to call me as "sir".. after all we are neighbors now.."

Malik was the one who feel real relieved while this introduction section. Yash come forward and shook hands with Amar and proceed towards our poor Arnav. Arnav was really nervous by the sudden approach of Yash, for him he like a god, his role model. He was all shocked and surprised by seeing his role model in front of his eyes. That the reason for him to be a drumstick for along. And now he is approaching him for a hand-shake. " hand-shake? Seriously? am I in a dreaming or something else..? "YASHWARDAN MANHOTRA" the king of business tycoons. is stand before me for a hand-shake? O my good god ! " Arnav thought out.

With a nervousness his forwarded his hand and shake it with his role model, whom he wish to see once. A wide smile spread over Yash's face while shaking hands with Arnav as he felt his nervousness. Oh ! that smile meant a lot to our Arnav.

Yash-"hello.. young man!"

Arnav was almost speechless and numb. Yash smiled by his expression and understood his nervousness towards him. After all he is the man, who easily caught anyone's intention while seeing his eyes. That's why he held his position. He shook the hands with him and in a soft voice enquired.

Yash-"nervous??"

Arnav back-off fastly and shaking his head in negatively with a smile in his face he proceeded.

Arnav-"n..no..no.. a..am not ne..ner..nervous.."

Everyone attention turn towards him and began to laugh. Yash laughed from his heart as he spoken all loudly. Arnav was now so embarrassed by his action and blundering out so loudly. But he know how to manage the situation as well. He took a deep breath and started.

Arnav-(with a smile ) "a.. actually.. am damn excited while seeing you before me ,sir. Its almost a dream of mine to see you, .. "the king of business" ..and now when it happened.. you see.."

Everyone was smiling at him and Yash was all impression by his sudden reaction to the situation and his way of handling them. Amar also supported his son by revealing his worship toward Yash.

After a while they all move towards the tea table and the Servants served tea and snacks to them. Mean while both the family shared a good talk between them.

Modern-luxury-living-room-villa-interior-design-with-unique-sofas-from-leather.

Then there comes ring of the phone. Malik attends the call.

Malik-"pari.."

With that one word itself Yash turn his full attention towards Malik who was on the phone. And no-one fails to notice his action.

Amar -" pari? Who is that?"(surprisingly)

Radhika-"oh..pari is our daughter"

Shusheela-"oh..so sweet! By the way,how many children you have?"

Yash-"she is the only one we have.."(stated with a proud smile)

Mean time Malik comes there and Yash looks towards him, the look which demands a replay from him.

Malik-"wo.. it was Pari's friend Neethu. Call up for her as her cell was not reachable"

Radhika-"ok.. Malik bhai, did you inform her gudiya is out of town?"

Shusheela-" out of town?"

Radhika-"yes.. she is gone for a medical camp at Mumbai. She is doing her 3 year medicine."

Shusheela-" oh..that's great.."

Arnav was witnessing to all the scenario silently.

"Oh..pari...nice name..oh..medical student!..fine"

Time moved as they continue their talks about house warming to business. Amar is the one who reminded them about leaving. When they all about to leave, Yash's mobile began to rang which lighten up his face.

who will be in phone any guess???😊

Precap: Everybody shoot on their legs, and speechless while hearing yash.

plz dont forget to leave comment and hit like

Edited by meniranjana00 - 11 years ago
archa2810 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
loved it... next part plzz πŸ‘
gunjanmkj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Oh arnav's reactions were just so funny!! Hehehehe..he must b so nervous! Bt yash seems to b a nyc man 😊
A_Nova_Vida thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome update meni...I loved it!😊
Amar seemed like a very kind person.
Arnav's reaction was hilarious...poor ArnavπŸ˜†
Aww Khushi already has gotten his attentionπŸ˜‰..that was sweet.😍
Oh I love Malik..he reminds of HPπŸ˜†
I can't wait for Khushi's entry and I am sure you will introdue other characters in the PARTYπŸ₯³
overall well done and keep up the good work. πŸ‘πŸΌ
diya09 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
nice updates... and please come up with a long update...
am_pikkili thumbnail
nice update...πŸ˜›
i guess that will be khushi becoz yash is all happy..
arnav and malik are rocked..
i loved both of them very much..
pls continue fast...

Edited by am_pikkili - 12 years ago
desisweetheart9 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Thanks for the PM. Nice and interesting.
Nimie207 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Oh dear luvd it...read all chaptrs in a go...it us amazingly fantastic..urn character sketch is awesome...the way arnav is nicknamed as arnie ...muaaahhh ...good job...can u pls pm me wen u update next...eagerly waiting...include kinshuk anywer ..i luv to it see him wide cuty sanaya as a find...