Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NivRen_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Your post made me laugh so much and i know what you mean by calling you to pass the remote - i get that a lot

BTW - check out living with a brown family/hating aunties by AKakaAmazing - i remember seein something like that in one of his vids- they are brilliant
oh.petite.one thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -Delicious_BS-

OMG!! seriously it happens with me .in fact just 5 minutes before it happened 😲 gosh i feel so irritated..πŸ˜† you are so right hun! 🀣 all moms are the same! oh may be i will be also like this when i become a mom 🀣 by the way i will behave like this only! i will make sure i make my child irritate in similar way my mom made me 🀣🀣🀣

that's our mothers for you... bless them πŸ˜†
oh.petite.one thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: precious_zeba

🀣This is wht happens with me everyday..🀣

same here ... πŸ˜†
chocolate15 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Lol hillarous but ive never actually had that moment with my mum when she calls me i go down and then i come back on indian forums lol its not that hard to put it back on lool
pringle6 thumbnail
i never laughed so much in my lifeπŸ˜† This reminded me of my teen years when my mum shouted for me whilst i was doing my homework she asked me  to change a cassette deck when it was in front of her...🀣
this was many moon's ago
ragvir.fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
[QUOTE=GayuArnav]🀣 πŸ€£ OMG! It happens with me too. But only sometimes coz my mom knows how much addicted i am to this show so she never disturbs me only if required she does. And she also attends all my phone calls at 8-8.30 and says that im busy. My mom is so sweet na! :D
But while im at IF she will annoy me to no level.She even says that one day ill get mad and go on the roads saying arnav arnav! πŸ€£
Arhi are so addictive! πŸ˜³
[/QUOTE

mine case same ...noone dares to disturb me between 8-8.30.i dont even recieve my phone