GIRI...PAKDA...KHEECHA...RABBA VEY!

Posted: 12 years ago
 Cant der be any other scenario for romantic rabba veyss...same situation of KHUSHI FALLING..ARNAV CATCHING...KHUSHI FALLING...ARNAV CATCHING...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
THERE ARE MANY MORE WAYS OF CREATING ROMANCE...WITH BRILLIANT CV'S WE EXPECT MORE...๐Ÿ˜Š
no doubt arhi onscreen is enough but still...move on !!

U r right want some new situations as well as new scenes , want the CV's to turn more creative

Originally posted by arnavluv

Cant der be any other scenario for romantic rabba veyss...same situation of KHUSHI FALLING..ARNAV CATCHING...KHUSHI FALLING...ARNAV CATCHING...๐Ÿ˜†

THERE ARE MANY MORE WAYS OF CREATING ROMANCE...WITH BRILLIANT CV'S WE EXPECT MORE...๐Ÿ˜Š
u r 100% rught. How can they show us the same type of rabba ve scenes. same type of catching and holding her. Since we r very much fond of Sarun we all r watching itill now with the same passion. But its high time the CV's should take care of these things.
yaa they always show this only,...
i no right kitna girti hai yeh ladki lol...i'm sure there's more ways of creating raaba ve's
Girls the RVs now are more physical.. Distance b/w them is less and they are shown comfortable being touchy touchy lately..๐Ÿ˜‰

Progress is that they have accepted each other as their partner subconciously ofcourse๐Ÿ˜‰
Yeah but I agree that the catch and fall RV is getting boring now..
Originally posted by Pia9

i no right kitna girti hai yeh ladki lol...i'm sure there's more ways of creating raaba ve's
ryt...dats funny๐Ÿ˜†
exactly!
there are 100s of ways to show rabba vey's!!
why only falling ...catching!! falling ...catching!! falling ...catching!! falling ...catching!!
Originally posted by sneaky-aj

exactly!
there are 100s of ways to show rabba vey's!!
why only falling ...catching!! falling ...catching!! falling ...catching!! falling ...catching!!

fed up...seriously...dabba vey lolz๐Ÿ˜†