Fan Fictions

NEW FF: Mystic Skies Blog Link Update PG1 - Page 43

oops-whoops thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
finally found uuu.

kkk i am one of the anonymous commenter of ur FF passion avenue which u have not updated for long...and i use to like ur work .

i started with mystic skies 3 days back...k let me b true to u i had read the prologue way back i think wen u started  and i was like another teenage story i cant handle it so 3days back i was hoping fr passion avenue update on ur blog showed the mystic skies update and i was like lets read it and just finished wth part 23... kkk u might b wondering wats wrong wth this girl  3 days to read the whole ff  i am havng my xams so ipkknd ff's are my break frm  stress😆...as i was saying i just finished with part 23 i was like i dont wanna comment as anonymous reader...i want u to know thr was time i use like ur PA ff  but aftr reading part 23  i m in love with ur work  u won my heart u just wrote a part  which many teenager have gone  through  deciding abt wrong and right ...nervousness , fear ...and u made it all so beautifull  ...the night was worth holding.😊

Edited by oops-whoops - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ssaaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Beautiful chapter, full of bittersweet moments, full of emotion. Beautifully written. lovely chapter.
indy12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
ch24 was painful...so beautifully each character was depicted! khushi standing strong, khushi's dad melting by his daughter's wishes, arnav's restraint, khushi's dad respecting arnav's straight forwardness...brilliant! i absolutely loved it!
oops-whoops thumbnail
she is gonna hate her father...😭

HOH it was such an emotional chapter the convo between arnav and khushi's father was step towards a new understanding between 2 people who love this one person so much that they r ready to accept hatred frm her instead of making her hate  people she love...and a fathr accepted her hatred instead of lettng her hate her life.
indy12 thumbnail
Ch25 was a beautiful update! there is just something abt your writing which is amazing! even though the update was shorter, it totally felt comparable to a long update! it was that filled with emotions! BRILLIANT!
and Khushi's flashbacks, inner turmoils...just heartbreaking! i hope we get to see a repentence scene of arnav
oops-whoops thumbnail
oh evn i m heartbroken no 1 can froget thr first love... so will she find new love or  cherish it forevr????????

short update no honey wat i expect frm u is good piece of writing and ur evry update shows u r an awsme writer.
adisan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
So Khushi is back home. She is so young, will she be able to survive staying away from Arnav? Hope they meet soon.
oops-whoops thumbnail
the moment i read anjali is in hospital i knew he'll b back in the ring...the most heart breaking thng is he'll b breakng  his promise... ur past three updates has made me so emotional  but i dnt mind story is moving beautifully. Edited by oops-whoops - 11 years ago
indy12 thumbnail
wow! ch. 26 was full on new developments! khushi trying to settle back to her old life...arnav back to his old life which he never wanted...anjali-shyaam situation...oh it was lovely to read!
RatiKoni thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Just read all the updates! First Munchy's updates made me cry and now yours! I'm such a cry baby! I love how cautious you have written about their union. It was so sweet. I loved mr Guptas reaction. I loved Arnav even gazillion times more than earlier. Love Khushi too! Their breakup is heart wrenching! I loveee this story. You are an amazingg writer! Btw I can't seem to comment on the blog :(