Fan Fictions

NEW FF: Mystic Skies Blog Link Update PG1 - Page 36

adiya1714 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Nice update..Can't believe even Payal left her!
Thanks for the pm:)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ipkknd-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Such a lovely update thanks for the pm
Anamika100 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Really good characterization.  I feel like I know both of them so well already.  Love their interactions and the last part where the attraction sort of came from nowhere and surprised everyone including the readers.

Can't wait to see what happens next.
-FarwiiDobaara- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
LOVED it!! <33 Its amazingly written!! 👍🏼

Continue soon (:
sharneil92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Bloody hell Anne. That was just too good to be true. Did you REALLY type that out?! I should become your bloody manager and get you to become the JK Rowling. Wait. Maybe I should do that with Munchy too. :/ I'll surely love the idea of promoting the two of you and then dolling you up for your book launches at stores! :D

YAAAY! WE'LL BE SUCH A HAPPY TRIO! :D

Anyways, okay, so attraction is increasing, and my heart's starting to race. :P Haha! And I ALWAYS love the way you describe Arnav in your works! I SIMPLY DRINK THE WORDS WITH MY EYES! They're so fabulously written! :D And this one... Damn, I wanted to run my tongue up his neck (if that's considered appropriate.. I don't even know what the hell goes on, but I had the urge to do that)

And as far as the other 4 are concerned. Were there any hidden premonitions in this chapter? Am I to expect the worst. Well, you're not gonna answer, so I might as well wait for you to reveal.

And just so you know, the story is moving in the most comfortable pace. And if anyone says otherwise, SCREW THEM. Really, I love how much you're revealing with every chapter, and yet with-holding so much! Really loving it here babeh! :D
Edited by sharneil92 - 12 years ago
preetijaiswal19 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
this is MINDBLOWING!!! so well written! cant wait for more!!
smileyhug7679 thumbnail
Wowww I am speechless awesome chapter...
Loved every bit of it...
She climbing up rock in no time and how she got hysteric about snakes man that was crazy...
Loved how he got concerned  ...
The last 2 para was simply amazing portraying every single emotion she biting to calm down her pain.. And realised wat she did and Arnav being reluctant abt it...and how he looks at her every part of her ..
That was too goooddd...
lankan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Seriously the knack of the bunch to leave Kushi ! 
I really like this story, but Arnav is so mystical ! I really want to know more about him ! The curious feeling is almost bugging me to an extent of madness. But i guess that is what makes you a good writer, you manage to capture the readers in every update, and make us want more. Great job !
littlemoi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Some cousin Payal is!! Why and how could she just leave her cousin and walk away!?

Loved the convo between Arnav and Khushi though!!

Looking forward to reading the next part!

zainza thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
wow hoh, you have an interesting story coming up.love the character reversal at the beginning(read all three parts today), looking forward to how they shape up, i'm glad its a bit lighter after the intense roller coaster rides with three years later and parallel passions (i love those too but just for a difference)