NEW FF: Mystic Skies Blog Link Update PG1 - Page 50

Posted: 11 years ago
i em a recent fan of your works ( though i havent read much , just prologue nd few chapters parellel passions , but u have already gripped me ) nd have been stalking posts after posts of get to read further on ur ffs . nw i saw ur various blog links .. 
can u plz share with me  d link of mystic skies ?? my email adress is [email protected] nd wordpress user name is camlin1 
Please provide me access on blog.
My I'd is [email protected]

I m reading ur writing first time. Found it quite interesting n looking forward to read it
Best of luck
Hi I just read chap 1 and really loved the start... it sounds really interesting... i also just started reading ur COS ff on wordpress... i was wondering if i can have access to this story also...
kindly send me invite to the above fiction wanna read d entire thing
thanks
plz i love your ff mystic skies, iwant  2 read other chapters , plz .give me access to your blog . i m your big fan. its a request. my id is [email protected]
I lv t..i want to read the next chapters..would you please add me or invite me to the blog.Edited by Dushanikarsa - 11 years ago
Hi Anne, I read the Chains Of Silver, and now I am being greedy, would it be possible to add me to the Mystic Skies  blog pls...

Chains of Silver is too good, I can only imagine how this one is,  so if you could pls send me the invite for this one.
Hi I'm reading chains of silver and loving it, was wondering if you could allow me to read this blog. My email is [email protected]

thanks  :)
I would like to read mysticskies . Is it possible for you to allow me to continue reading your blog. my email id is [email protected]
The first two chapters which were open to the forum were enough to intrigue me to continue reading. I'm new to the forum - december''12, & have been reading as much as I could since. The initial glimps was enough to keep requesting for a link to your blog. Its like coming upagainst a brick wall