Fan Fictions

NEW FF: Mystic Skies Blog Link Update PG1 - Page 49

addictedx53 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I've stumbled across your ff/ssjust today. I'm intrigued by the characterisation as its different. Would definitely like to read further. Am new to this entire forums process. How can I get a link to your updates as I'm not able to acccess beyond your 1st update. Help! My e-mail id is [email protected].

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jhumki thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi I have just started reading your ff and since I am not invited cannot access your blog would you be kind enough to permit me.my email I'd is [email protected]Edited by jhumki - 11 years ago
5683ipkknd thumbnail

Could you please grant me permission to access your blog.  My email address is [email protected].  thanks...

cutiepie_sarun thumbnail
Hey Anne! I'm a huge fan of your work, i have already read MS many many times. But I relaized that now the blog is private and I felt like rereading it because it has been a while.  I was wondering if you could give acces to me? My email is [email protected].

Hope you get the chance, I really want to read this again becasue it is my all time fave!
vann thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
I would really like to read your stories on your blog. Please allow access to it.my I'd is [email protected]. I will be eagerly checking the blog from now on. Edited by vann - 11 years ago
khushimehta.201 thumbnail
i m very fond of your ff . please give me access to your blog
i m one of your fan,  please give me access to your blog
hi, i m big fan of your ff. please give me access to your blog . my id is [email protected]
sumanmehta thumbnail
plz plz plz give me access to your blog . i m big fan of yours. i love MS. my id is [email protected]
neevankrish thumbnail
hi read prologue n 1chapter..but i think 2&3 chap had been removed...really im interested in readin Ur story..wanna read Abt this peculiar mechanic arnav...i think u r postin n Ur blog..my mail id s [email protected] if u can pls access permission to read n Ur blog!!!!tc!!!