Users

Frequent Posters

bikerider thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
so finally arhi met . great going thanks for the update and pm
vmpp thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Arnav the grease monkey ...that is simply hot!
Divya1503 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
loved it!!!! arnav and a mechanic!!!!!!πŸ˜† waiting for more!!!! love the way u think!!!!πŸ‘πŸΌ
zafi thumbnail
Fantastic.
Loved it. Yey, Hottie is introduced.
Can't wait to read more.
Thanks.
πŸ˜ƒ
like_ipk thumbnail

Thanks for the PM, Anne.

I like how Khushi is the more grounded one here.
Arnav is how we know him, the hot n enigmatic guy with molten eyes. 
Loved how he has been introduced ... Wondering whether you've put him on the same or the other end of the social ladder as Khushi. Either ways, there are a lot of interesting possibilities n am curious to know where you will take it.
Do update soon.😊

suwin thumbnail
wonderful episodes..Arnav a machanic... interesting.
thanks for the PM.
Anamika100 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I am in love with this ff and of course the hot mechanic with the Molten eyes.

Keep thinking about the lone black crow that swooped into the colorful little birds to seek a prey and having done so flew away.  Khushi ponders why and concludes that it must have been very hungry...hmmm.  The lines below got to me.

"She gazed off into the distant forest, beneath the clear blue sky, her eyes searching, allowing her mind to be drawn back to the lone black crow, and it's vicious attack on the helpless little birds. 

"You must have been very hungry to do something like that." She mouthed silently to the invisible crow, while she watched the tree tops rustle in the wind, and jumped with a sudden start as an answering caw rang out through the trees, hoarse and haunting, alone, calling..."

Edited by Anamika100 - 12 years ago
catalyst thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

amazingg wrkk...loved it!:D

brilliant update!!!1:D

SillyPepper thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Aha! Arnav as Mechanic...suddenly I started luving mechanics all over the world...gosh! now I wil check if they r hot as ArnavπŸ˜†

Lovely writing Anne...U surprise me every time but I m not surprised cos it has becum habitual for u! Brilliant!
punjabiquddi thumbnail
I love ur choice of words and the detail in ur writing! When I read about the crow, I immediately thought of arnav taking khushi as his prey and the other colorful birds being payal, nk, akaash, and lavanya. I just love this story! Please update soon!! I also loove the idea of arnav as a mechanic... 😳 Edited by punjabiquddi - 12 years ago