Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: lakshyasss

😊

Main shayad ek post mein pehle likh chukki hoon'..manveer dance lets see kaise kya aur kya hota hai one of my friend though I don't trust her was saying cold drink mein kuch mila denge'..manayata with uv'..though I don't trust her see'.par yaar aajkal achi khabrein kam sunney ko milti hain so'I am dreaming if it happens😈😆

man, it would make perfect sense if they danced at the party well, seems like abhi na hi sochoon dance ke baare mein tou better hai. Maybe, hopefully in the near future 😳

Baqi hope ke Aakash wali news sach ho. At least evil Aakash ko dekhne mein maza tou aayega na :P
arryline thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wow great to see articles⭐️Ya last month the story was slow and haywire ,finally it's back on track
-Moni- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: pyaar_ka_panchi

mais teri ye last line tagline ban gayi hai😆

LMAO I was about to say the same thing she attaches this line to all her posts in the forum😆
lakshyasss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
🥱
Originally posted by: -Mais-

man, it would make perfect sense if they danced at the party well, seems like abhi na hi sochoon dance ke baare mein tou better hai. Maybe, hopefully in the near future 😳

Baqi hope ke Aakash wali news sach ho. At least evil Aakash ko dekhne mein maza tou aayega na :P

😊why wont udayveer invite her for dance and why would she reject it...
as dance is needed now on a purpose😊😆though heel feet fight maybe there

😡akaash abhi to na hii aaye
 jab bhi aaye bhuchaal laye...
.kuch bhi kehna mumkin na ho paaye😡🥱
Aadhey log waise hii so jaye🥱
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Mons - Looks like everyone hates me for saying that :P But I am just stating my opinion!  ( a really good friend of mine wants to kill me everytime I say I am stating my opinion ;P)

Nizza - Dance ka purpose tou banta hai boss! ManVeer dancing in J's party! J ki tou jale gi I tell you! Eeepss! excited! :D
-Moni- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -Mais-

Mons - Looks like everyone hates me for saying that :P But I am just stating my opinion!  ( a really good friend of mine wants to kill me everytime I say I am stating my opinion ;P)

I don't hate you for saying that😆...I m just curious to know what happened to your optimism😛...personally I don't feel Akash was ever the hero material 😆
_Poulomi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
huh!!! the writers have completely mirrored our thoughts and frustrations. Will SA still say what we... the so called fans are saying is just school gal talk??
_Poulomi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
wow my luck!!! whenever some imp discussion goes on there is a power cut. oh well today another thunderstorm -_____- i hope the ppwer.comes back before 8.30 :(
Wrackspurt thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
The article really portrays what we are feeling right now...the snail space with which the show went on made half the audience to stop watching it 🤓