Frequent Posters

samana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
It is a very sad incident.
Nats1219 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
no effing way thats just outrageous ... would it f**cking kill them to give credit...I'm not creative but I now how I would bloody feel at work if someone tried to pass of my hard work as theirs ...I would just I don't know frigging rip that person apart...don't know if theres a way to find out but just move to your blog. I'm with you 100%. 
SillyPepper thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Sheesh! its disgusting!

I always hav my video siggies option off, so I never came across urs...but its very clear dat it has been used with slight modification!Arrrgh! if I myself feel like screaming I can understand ur plight!
Strday it was FF...long back I remember Shalu's(Shybabe) VM was lifted...IF has 2 take sum serious actions! While  comments are scrutinized,  mere closing of threads s not sufficient ...
Also the members only n nocopy does not help much! Mods have 2 take some serious steps!

but I really do not understand the psychology... they hav a lame reason of recognition...but honestly I confess dat, I cannot write an FF or have the patience 2 make siggies...but I love other's work n enjoy them n I got lot of lovely frnds here who recognize me for wat I am! Plagiarizing s worse than stealing!
Edited by cindrella255 - 12 years ago
paru_rox thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
So that is where I had seen it earlier... when I read the other post, I kept thinking I have seen this before (I have recently switched off the option to view the siggies in my account) and was wondering where I had seen it 😕😕

Bahhh...Munchy I agree with you here ... plagiarism sure seems to be the Word of the day now-a-days ...
The other day I received this PM about how a particular writer of this forum (whose works I had enjoyed till date and to my dismay had praised the works through comments) was just copy-pasting writings done by others 😲 ... What the hell ..I lost all respect for that writer 😡

PS -- I know you might not find it amusing but the person who copied you even got Khushi's spelling wrong 🤔

sweetygirl28 thumbnail
yes dear i too saw that post. Guys copying is copying may it be an FF or a siggy. but it feels sad to know that we couldnt stop these ppl from copying.
such pathetic ppl really.
Kishmish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Munchy meri jaan your siggy is way way better than the copy ... but its really sad that this kind of thing is happening all the time in cyberland  ðŸ˜¡ ... its so easy to copy paste ... cant you stop this copy paste thing ... I mean I've come come across an IF member whose posts can't be copied or quoted ... so there's no way anyone can steal your stuff ...
purplekid thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
When I first saw the siggy, I was like ROFL! Then I remembered the title, and read... WTH? That is so cheap! Especially when there are people you can ask to help you make on of your own, if your computer-ically incompetent like me :) Feelibg bad for you! Hugs and Kisses!
CertifiedBabe thumbnail
umm you must be really pissed but that wasn't made by anyone on IF, it was your idea but posted on fb...still a bad thing, but please dont stop your writing, its the only good break i get from all my college work :/...
Swaatii thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Its very sad to know that there are copying cat in IF who are not only copying fictions but also SIGGIs . . . . . . .
I still remember how much tamasha IF has shown for mature content and here no step is taken . . . . . .

Go on Honey I am always with you . .   . . . .

due to some CHAPPAL CHOR, writers and we readers are effected badly .
CertifiedBabe thumbnail
Oh and one more thing, this was in the help desk..
if you put this... [NOC*OPY] without *...your work wont be able get stolen or copied :)