Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Japonica thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
What kind of f*** morals does this forum have?
They get shirty and shitty about people writing about the most creative act on earth- sex and they're absolutely cool about the least creative thing on this earth- plagiarism!?! Wierd or what?

No, plagiarism is NOT a form of flattery- it's a bloody insult, and shame on those who do it and those who let it pass.

Good on you, Munchy for not standing for it.
.SublimeSaRun. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Engager 2 Thumbnail + 5
It is indeed sad and very disheartening. Theft comes in so many forms online may it be writing, siggys, vmz--anything. It's pathetic that people cannot think of using their own brains. 
~Puja~
preetijaiswal19 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
that's horrible :((  and can I pls get access to ur blog... I heard your earlier FFs were too good! 

And maybe you shud consider moving ur work to the blog and not post ur work on IF... for  every 1 copy u find... there will be 5 more u dont find :(
nabnab thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Purely out of principle, it is so wrong to steal anybody's work like that. Everyone on this forum knows or should bloody well appreciate that writers put a lot of creativity, effort and talent into their work- plagiarism is totally disrespectful and immoral. It just shows that some A-holes have absolutely no regard for other people's feelings or even a basic sense of decorum :@

not just writing but things like siggies too! They take so much time and effort and it's so damn frustrating when people not only steal your creations but also that IF does such little about it.

As a coupla other guys mentioned; they make such a big deal over 'mature content' etc which I have always felt is stupid...if you are old enough to find your way to the forum you are old enough to read and acknowledge warnings that a post contains mature stuff etc But I can save that rant for some other time...I guess it's cos Im british where nobody gives a damn if a 12 yo is Reading explicit stuff :p

but theft is theft and I'm personally disgusted that members are actively doing it.
I can understand why you'd move to your blog...as a writer you are naturally gonna want to protect it. As a reader and big fan I hope I'm included...
Richie-Rich thumbnail
Gosh!!
Another one?
This is getting so increasingly pathetic man! :l

Like Jeez! Some people need to go get a damned life!
AND the mods need to, NEED TO do something!
And you know, what makes it all the more worse?
Make a fuss when it came to the mature writing thing, but still no damn action when when they actually need to take a stand?
Like, how unfair is that? :l

Sultan_Of_Swing thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Thats pretty sad, and people who go to the extent of stealing siggies, pathetic.

All they need to do is ask, but from the looks of it, courtesy is long dead and gone from the forums.

It is a loss for the forum to lose a writer like you who brings in the zillion page views. I suppose if they dont treat this issue seriously they will be losing a lot more of the good writers.

Such a shame.
dramebaaz.af thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
What the friggin hell!!

First writers now signature pictures!! People need to get a life! Why don't the moderators take serious action against the people who plagiarize and copy other people's stuff!
noor2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Dear! I have showed your post  to my friend who had (just) yesterday put that siggy (the changed one) as her dp but after reading your post she is removing that immediately and said that she seriously didn't know abt your siggy n plz accept our apologies for using the plagerized ( changed) siggy as it was unintentional.
meghnas thumbnail
Munchy your siggy is awesome...n wayyy better than the copy!

but seriously how low can one go to get attention!! just for some 'like's on FB, this person stole your work and passed it as her/his own!
i mean GROW UP! you are not going to get anywhere by doing such creepy things!

We love all your work Munchy n will gladly follow it on the blog - as we have been religiously doing so far :) just dont stop writing (or making amazing pics like the one in discussion) because of some effing creepwas!!
sweetvanie thumbnail
Hey Dear thanks for letting us know whats happening ...

This seems to happen with alot of writers espically with there copy of FFs {am just saying not bashing}...
There are some or most writers which are uncomfortable with such situation and i agree with them cause they have to use there brains to come up with FAD IDEAS for us readers to read and then they are some who just read and STEAL OTHER IDEAS which is not fair to them ...
Its unreasonable and i think it should STOP ...

I've seen u put that pic up for a long time but until now i didn't know someone steal that from you and use it as there idea ...

I so don't like such people ...

But thanks for letting us know ...

It will also HELP others to know if People are stealing there work in IFs ...