Posted: 11 years ago
intense yaar.hope nanna  apologises soon and i haven't read any english novels so i had no idea about the plagiarism.but after knowing that i have stopped encouraging itEdited by rukuswasthika - 11 years ago
A very touching story and written beautifully... i could feel arnavs pain and regrets... trust is crucial in any relationship.. sometimes we feel love is everything.. when we love and that love is returned, its world... 
Love should be there on both the sides and u dont need anything else... but thats not true because sometimes even love is not enough... awesome!!
Originally posted by Lyraa99

A very touching story and written beautifully... i could feel arnavs pain and regrets... trust is crucial in any relationship.. sometimes we feel love is everything.. when we love and that love is returned, its world... 
Love should be there on both the sides and u dont need anything else... but thats not true because sometimes even love is not enough... awesome!!

wow! Lyraa, your lines are so deep and poetic!
Thank you for your sweet comment!
Awesome.👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
I loved it. Very well written.
Thanks.😃
I just loved your work..specially last bit...loved those lines..it came straight from heart...Awesome dear..👏..Dont know abt incident..but if sum1 has copied other person's hardwork..I hope dat person cum out and apologise...
Hi Dark Dove,
A very emotional piece of writing.  What did this Naana do?  I am sorry but I have no clue.  Enlighten me please.
First of all I would like to comment on something u have written in the beginning...before the OS starts...that u r absolutely right...I think so its time that we stopped bashing the particular memeber...and move on.
Thats the only thing we can do now...and off course pray for her!!!

Now coming back to ur OS!!!

Always love ur writing...and u know that!!

It was really well written...showed what u have been going through the whole time!!!

P.S. No need to thank me.
Love u Haffie!!!!🤗

awesome..heart wrenching..but beautiful...

Very touchy!!
Hope Nanna comes forward too.
I really loved her works!
Thanks a ton ton for this step DarkDove :)
it was so amazing and heart wrenchIng !
i. had tearS in my eyes! brilLiantely written dear !!