Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sur91 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
I wish something of this magnitude should happen on the show.
Vry well written, thanx for the pm
dramebaaz.af thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
About nanna, I'd rather not comment!

The OS was great. I want the exact same thing to happen in the show too.
catalyst thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

beautifully written..awesome..loved it!:D

extremely emotional n touching!:D

brilliant wrkk👍🏼

subiscs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesomee yaa...well written 😊
Bhavya8 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Haffie this was so beautiful, when Khushi dropped to tge floor crying, my eyes teared up. A wonderful OS, beautifully written as always. :D Although I didn't read any of Nanna's works I know what happened, and I can sympathise. Unfortunately too many "writers" on IF have resorted to plagerism. Anyway, I'm glad that the ordeal inspired to write such an awesome OS. :) Thanks for the pm!
Psychedelic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Hey Haffie.. This was a beautiful OS! The pain was palpable in your words. The last few lines were really moving!

Even after being on the receiving end, its very nice of you to forgive her and apologise on behalf of her. But I think she must herself come forward and apologise.

Thanks for the PM! :)
Yellow. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
oh my god this is so freaking heart wrenching 😭😭😭😭 i was having tears while reading it... hope something like thing happens in the show like khushi leaving him for sometime after knowing the reason of the marriage.. he should also suffer a bit na for all the pain he caused her 
Whoever copies your work,can only copy the words.Because the amount of intense emotions and feelings you pour into your every creation,that can never be copied.So don't feel bad,and keep writing more beautiful ffs,O.S and SS's..🤗

Awesome piece of writing,as always...👏 thanx for the pm!❤️
sneaky-aj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wait!!
are you talking about nanna's accidental honeymoon???
Banginbengali thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Oh wow...first n formost Im late but I finally found the PM of what Nanna did...ummm anyway!!

Eviffie amazin OS as usual...the emotions you capture are so raw n beautiful!!! 👏 Loved how Khushi asked him how he can believe she can do such a thing??!! N Arnav's inner dialogue...about ego n everythn was superb!!

WOW when Khushi erased, tried erasin all her marriage symbols..but all just left stains behind...the blood...the smudged sindoor...it was written beautifully!!

Arnav askin for forgiveness...him crying over what he did...the hug...was so sweet...but reality kicked in...Khushi leavin him broke my heart...but I guess...how many times can one person try to bring a dark person out of the dark!!??!! 😕

Tha last lines were just killer!! ⭐️ Beautiful OS Eviffie...Im sorry for what happened to you!! 😭 But we'll all get through it! 😊
Thank you so much for the PM!!
Edited by Banginbengali - 12 years ago