Sach Ka Saamna - Epi 192 (Page 7)

enchanted23 IF-Dazzler
enchanted23
enchanted23

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anjalg

Originally posted by -Srushti-

Originally posted by Anjalg

This is the exact point where both Gullu and I were shouting SHUT UP KESAR in our heads!! Angry
Oye bechara 10 saal toh chup raha..and ainveyi kiitne jhapat khaye...but hats off to both of them,,,..what a breath taking Epi!!!!
Breath taking nahi...breath releasing episode...every time Kesu got slapped the wind got knocked out of his body...same for DushyConfused

arrey Dushy was the one who slapped him na,so how come he released his breath at the same timeConfused

Edited by enchanted23 - 05 April 2012 at 11:22am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AnjalgMR21-Srushti-

MR21 IF-Dazzler
MR21
MR21

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 11:24am | IP Logged
dushy says stop...i am listening every thing but it does not mean that u can speak what ever u want to speak...u r my younger bro..i love u so much...i took all ur misbehavior as ur childishness but not any more...dushy says my intentions are wrong mb...he looks at kesar n says u left for school after that i only thought abt the family not even my father n mother...kesar shouts jhoot...sab jhoot...u never did any thing for this family...what ever u did was for urself...gulaal tries to stop kesar...u destroyed the house...for ur benefit...n u r talking abt which dhukh...when creater of all the problems n sadness is u...

Anjalgenchanted23-Srushti-

Anjalg IF-Dazzler
Anjalg
Anjalg

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MR21

dushy says stop...i am listening every thing but it does not mean that u can speak what ever u want to speak...u r my younger bro..i love u so much...i took all ur misbehavior as ur childishness but not any more...dushy says my intentions are wrong mb...he looks at kesar n says u left for school after that i only thought abt the family not even my father n mother...kesar shouts jhoot...sab jhoot...u never did any thing for this family...what ever u did was for urself...gulaal tries to stop kesar...u destroyed the house...for ur benefit...n u r talking abt which dhukh...when creater of all the problems n sadness is u...

Dushy should have walked out...his expression was fantastic...like he knew what was coming and he wanted to run yet he wanted everything to just come out and be done with it...

MR21enchanted23-Srushti-

enchanted23 IF-Dazzler
enchanted23
enchanted23

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 11:29am | IP Logged

Gulaal so knows where he is headed na,she should have known he would not stop today, tornadoes destroy everything along so there was no scope for her today,this was Kesar unleashed 10 years of angust,pain,hurt,sorrow out in open...brilliant and awesome sceneClap 

MR21Anjalg-Srushti-

-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 11:30am | IP Logged

oh oh!!!!! The brink ...they have reached there..now just one small push...and BHAM!!!!!!

AnjalgMR21enchanted23

MR21 IF-Dazzler
MR21
MR21

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 11:31am | IP Logged
gulaal still trying to stop kesar...but kesar says u always wanted to have authority on the family n tharkhaana...this is the reason u never let me or raman to enter tharkhaana...dushy says its not like that...kesar says why dont u accept that u want all this property...u also made vasant ba leave from ur path...u took my vasant ba's life...u killed him...dushy, gulaal n every one in shock...kesar says u murdered him...u killed my vasant ba...mb goes near kesar n turns him n gives him a slap by which kesar falls down...mb shouts at kesar saying u r mad...u r talking rubbish...gulaal helps kesar to get up from floor while mb goes near dushy n says tell that what ever kesar is telling is a lie...

MR21 IF-Dazzler
MR21
MR21

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Done with the updates Embarrassed

Anjalg IF-Dazzler
Anjalg
Anjalg

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Srushti-

oh oh!!!!! The brink ...they have reached there..now just one small push...and BHAM!!!!!!
NAHIII!! TAKE IT BACK TAKE IT BACK TAKE IT BACK TAKE IT BACK!!

MR21enchanted23-Srushti-

Go to top