Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anjalg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This is the exact point where both Gullu and I were shouting SHUT UP KESAR in our heads!! 😡
-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Anjalg

Oh man...has it started? Has the atyaachaar started on my Dushy???

E lo ..fiinally you are here...how can you miss this one???
And Adiiti...you are right...I mean this all technically happened because of hte terrrorist na..🤢
enchanted23 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

This is the exact point where both Gullu and I were shouting SHUT UP KESAR in our heads!! 😡

hahaha Anj only if Kesar did all things Gullu wanted we wouldn't be here looking at this showdown instead we would be discussing Talli and Kesar 100 tarike to get quick divorce😆
MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
dushy says what did u say..i cheated...i did one thing without telling to any one n u r saying that i cheated u all...kesar says yes u broke our trust on u...u cheated every one...its not a small thing ...its very big paap...mb shouts at kesar to stop..but kesar says no mb...if dushy can keep this as a secret then in this 10 years he may have kept so many secrets from us...he never did any good thing for family..he just took this as an oppurtunity for his benefit...kesar comes near dushy n says saaf saaf kyun nahi kehthey ki aap ke niyath mein khoot hai...dushy says kesar n gives him a tight slap...every one in shock...

-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7

Oye bechara 10 saal toh chup raha..and ainveyi kiitne jhapat khaye...but hats off to both of them,,,..what a breath taking Epi!!!!
Anjalg thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Srushti-

Oye bechara 10 saal toh chup raha..and ainveyi kiitne jhapat khaye...but hats off to both of them,,,..what a breath taking Epi!!!!

Breath taking nahi...breath releasing episode...every time Kesu got slapped the wind got knocked out of his body...same for Dushy😕
enchanted23 thumbnail

Breath taking nahi...breath releasing episode...every time Kesu got slapped the wind got knocked out of his body...same for Dushy😕

arrey Dushy was the one who slapped him na,so how come he released his breath at the same time😕
Edited by enchanted23 - 12 years ago
MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
dushy says stop...i am listening every thing but it does not mean that u can speak what ever u want to speak...u r my younger bro..i love u so much...i took all ur misbehavior as ur childishness but not any more...dushy says my intentions are wrong mb...he looks at kesar n says u left for school after that i only thought abt the family not even my father n mother...kesar shouts jhoot...sab jhoot...u never did any thing for this family...what ever u did was for urself...gulaal tries to stop kesar...u destroyed the house...for ur benefit...n u r talking abt which dhukh...when creater of all the problems n sadness is u...

Anjalg thumbnail

Originally posted by: MR21

dushy says stop...i am listening every thing but it does not mean that u can speak what ever u want to speak...u r my younger bro..i love u so much...i took all ur misbehavior as ur childishness but not any more...dushy says my intentions are wrong mb...he looks at kesar n says u left for school after that i only thought abt the family not even my father n mother...kesar shouts jhoot...sab jhoot...u never did any thing for this family...what ever u did was for urself...gulaal tries to stop kesar...u destroyed the house...for ur benefit...n u r talking abt which dhukh...when creater of all the problems n sadness is u...

Dushy should have walked out...his expression was fantastic...like he knew what was coming and he wanted to run yet he wanted everything to just come out and be done with it...
enchanted23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MR21

Gulaal so knows where he is headed na,she should have known he would not stop today, tornadoes destroy everything along so there was no scope for her today,this was Kesar unleashed 10 years of angust,pain,hurt,sorrow out in open...brilliant and awesome scene👏