Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Mein aa gai😛

And boss what an episode na??
Hats off to Neil and Sushant..What a powerpacked performance...you can actually feel the slaps and the tension and the feeling of sky is falling...the earth is spitting wide...sort of as if a calamity is coming and nothing...absolutely nothing can stop it..and the things will never be the same again...The wounds that had been patched up and hidden from them were again split wide open and it seemed like the blood coming out was of the whole of Talsagra house (except the new PB ofcourse...her legendary horrendous expression when she came to know of her son's death...What WAS That🤢😡

But apart from her...Kesar...Oh Kesar...He was like a man on the mission..nothing ..even the succinct morsel's from his wifey's hands...the ones which he had craved and raved for, just few days back, did not hold any significance...Just look at this...

I had said then, and I would say it now..I really wanted to hear their night's convo...they had showed morning immediately...I wanted to see the tension between them as they would have retired for night..because I am so sure that they would not have played Ludo this time...Kesar was more likely to play a duel at this moment...
..I dont think Kesar had any idea of the pandora box he was gonna open...His only mission was to put Dushyant in the right place before MB and may be Gulaal..in whose eyes he held great respect..Others I dont think even mattered to him...

He wanted the truth to come out and he was frankly tired of all this hiding business...as I said the guy cannot lie to save his life and the guy also is not the one to be comfortable with dual stances...dual faces around him..he is on your face kind of person...you could see that..even his love story is like a open book for everyone to see...He is quite unconventional that way!! and you could again see MB's radical thought school imbibed in him...
And so he does start on challenging Dushy to tell the truth in front of the family...But obviously MB trusts Dushy and he leaves the whole thing without much ado...
But Kesar..Kesar knows why MB is wronged na...he brings in the dowry talk and you can see MB hurt at his principles being compromised with...and JK haha...that dialougue of meetha sharbat...you could so see Kesar frustrated with it...They were missing the point...it was not the matter of money...nor how and where it was used...It was that Dushy had hidden...He is so fed up this hiding business...

And then Dushy goes into 'Gulaal mode' I would say...he did this for the family good...you can see ...you can absolutely see the disgust and frustration on that sense...'Family good' is something Kesar can NEVER associate Dushyant with and so he blows off ...saying what if Kesar would not have known about this...then the truth would never have come out...you can see it was an out an out outpouring...Kesar had snapped out of control the moment Dushyant said 'Family's good' ...

And his ridicule at Dushyant's giving back the money and the saying that 'money' not being the issue but his 'intentions' are...you could see Dushyant ...the old Dushyant coming back...revolting against them, defending him and his stance of 10 years...May be he too had enough ... after all the saint had been a devil once..however detached he remains, he does want to be acknowledged for the sacfrices he made for the family...and he had put his life on hold for that...for being something he had taken away from MB 'A son to MB'...
But Kesar is on  a spree..and you know even if there was no precap..you could see Dushyant's slap coming...the way shook his head at gulaal when KEsar shouted 'Dhoka' and 'khot aapki niyat mein'...and Kesar the walking catastrophe had to come near the errupting volcano at that very moment na...And boy..what a slap!!!

That was when Dushyant sealed his fate...you could see Kesar's eyes...

This is Neil at his best...the hurt look ..the vulnerable child look that he adorns..it actually precedes the look of anger...he is Dushyant's younger brother first and then a man confronting his brother's murderer!

am again putting my KRML's cap...

And Then Dushyant starts on his 10 years penance journey...how he ignored his own parents for MB and that clinched the whole thing...when Kesar shouts Jhoot!!

And there were four people who just excelled in their expresssion in this moment...Kesar...the words as if errupting out of him...

Dushyant reeling back

Gulaal who knew Kesar's anger ..the reason and the cause..both standing right in front of him

and ofcourse My MB😳
and MB...he so knew that the whole texture of this conversation has changed and there is something else which is brewing...

See..that is why I so like Manoj Joshi...In one flicker of eye he gave us the indication on what changed..

And then starts the allegations...the slap unleashed the control, the limitations that Gulaal had put over him...Gulaal's words that if he trusts her he would not reveal this actually forgotten and he comes out with it...

The one thing he did not even know had been gnawing at him since so many years...They never actually did show how he was there dealing with this...they showed him dealing with his anger and 'naarazgi' towards Gulaal but this was never shown...his apparent hate towards Dushyant was natural ..But this was something he had never vented out...never talked about...the confrontation with Gulaal as I said was more of 'Kes Gul' and their trust and exclusivity that he wanted...that hurt that she had not told him...

But the grief over Vasant had never come out ...the total unfairness of being deprived of a brother...a brother who was nothing less than a saint...of living a life without that man who had been the source of every happiness in his life...of bringing this woman in his life...and to have to live with that 'reason' and deal with that reality everyday...

of having to see MB loving Dushyant AS a son ...a son who was no more because of that very person...

A total inabiility to understand WHY??? and never having anyone to ask that...not even able to share it with Gulaal...

The truth had to come out like this...as if an old wound untended years ago just emerges as raw and painful...

and once he does he actually feels the pain alll over again...
you can see when he first shouted that Dushyant killed Vasant it was all anger and rage on how Dushyant was the one responsible for all the griefs of this house
But when he said 'you murdered my Vasantbha' ...I swear he shook me to the core...He cried as if for the first time over that ...
He had never cried on Vasant's murder..even when Chotu Kesar came to know about it ...the hurt he had was Gulaal knew it and still not told him 'Apne Kesar se chhupaya' was the hurt he carried for all those years...
but he never cried for Vasant's 'murder'...

I think he did not even realize what that grief was till today...that loss. that heinous crime's impact had been masked or rather lessened becuase of Gulaal's secret being the buffer...but now that out..the impact was damn horrifying and he reeled under it...and broke down completely...

oh! that scene was phenomenol and  I still am under the impact...NB's voice had gone hoarse crying ...

and again even with everybody's reaction captured individuastically only four people you feel for...
a crying Kesar...lamenting the loss of one person in his life whom he loved and put beyond and above everything...whose life he is living..whose shoes he had to adorn to be the man that everybody saw Vasant to be...
A broken Gulaal..the woman has been the epitome of sacrifices and today one of it has gone to drains..she could see Vasant's dream shattered and lived anew the loss of losing him...

A completely shattered Dushyant...I mean there was no purpose left now for him to live...the life he had been living just turned out ot be a hoax and now his sins of past have hunted him down...he is defeated...
Years ago someone else paid for his sins...Gulaal and Kesar and family paid for his deeds to Vasant and today he is paying for someone elses' aka Raman's,,,,

and MB...he actually lost two people in one go...Vasant all over again and Dushyant too...and probably tomorrow he will be losing Gulaal...

and then he slapped the bacha!!

o boy!! did he fell reeling back!!!

and then he looks at Dushyant and sees his greatest fears come true...
I just love the subtle nuances ...He just had to look at Dushyant to know that Kesar was not lying...

and Kesar..poor fellow slapped to death gets up on feet with help of Gulaal...and you can see the fear in his eyes as he now realizes what has been done...when MB questions Dushyant and tells him to declare that Kesar was lying...you can see...and you can see Gulaal's palpable fears coming true too

Edited by -Srushti- - 12 years ago
-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
A special Gift for all of you...Since Geesh is not likely to get much torturing pics ...I have brought one of my own😛

Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Srushti.
Its long since Ive said this but today this scene just made me say it here.
I may add my favorite title: Neil at his Expressive best.
Like you said, I have enjoyed Sushant and Manoj Joshi in this scene too, especially the scenes/clips which you have put up.

I have seen the "so called" best actors emoting in various shows. There is hardly any difference you can feel in their emoting especially what lacks in them are the little nuances in the facial expressions, the lift of one's brow and the difference we can feel to make the distinction whether the actor in his/her character is looking at or reacting to ones wife/husband, mother or child. The emotion should reflect in the eyes where we can recognise the actor portraying the softness while looking at a child or the respect seeing ones father or mother or the love for one's spouse.

Thats when you feel that in the world of Indian Telly where constant staring is equivalent to best acting, actors like Neil Bhatt, and others like Sushant and Manoj ji make us feel proud.

Edited by My-Simi - 12 years ago
Geeshu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
res :)

Edited by Geeshu - 12 years ago
Anjalg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
NOOO!!!!! I can't watch this episode again...it was the most heartbreaking moment in the entire show! I am not just saying this because I am the ultimate Dushy deewanee...we knew he had killed Vasant, she knew it and maybe if his truth would have come out all those years ago, it would have been easier to accept. Pre-leap Dushy was evil and wrong but for him to get punished so brutally when he was a changed man...that was hard to watch.😭

SS was fantastic...a man who had committed a crime of passion, realized his mistake...a man who had burnt in the guilt of his crime for all those years...I still remember the episode where he admitted that he had not been able to sleep in 10 years. All those fears, all that guilt and worst of all all those doubts when Kesar came back - does he know? will he tell? 

This is definitely NOT how I wanted Dushyant to exit the show yet this was the most fitting end for SS...an epic, epic, brilliant ACTOR! I am glad the CV's let him show us his abilities and talent because he did it with such class, such finesse...simply brilliant! 👏 
MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Hi Alanta 😳

MR21 thumbnail
Hi Aditi 😳

MR21 thumbnail
Where is Mini n Chaitu, piu
Geeshu toh fb mein hai...

Edited by MR21 - 12 years ago
MR21 thumbnail
kesar asks dushy that he gave 5 lakhs to kunnu family then what abt remaining 22 lakhs...gulaal in shock listening this...just then kunnu enters...gulaal sees kunnu n says to kesar that kunnu is here...they all meet kunnu...kunnu leaves to meet talli...kesar is abt to ask dushy but gulaal says come n attend the puja...kesar n gulaal leave...