Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

N0306 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
wow two updates.. loved both of them..

it was such a calm still fun ride they had.. so well explained the emotions they went through..
smelling_salts thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: segad

Thanks for updating.  Love your story

Confused by khushi's emotions in this update.  At one point, she cannot give him another chance.  But towards the end it seems like she might give him another chance.  Oh well, will have to stalk for the next update ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

If that's how you feel then it means I've been successful in putting her emotions across successfully.

The girl who was hovering between the question of whether to forgive or not forgive finally came to a decision at the end of the post.. why? she remembered the fundamental fact of Arnav. She also took notice of his vulnerable heart that he had laid open in his eyes in the end. 
chandana.s thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Excellent...Loved it ๐Ÿ‘
The Flash back was Mind-blowing...Arnav has gone through soo many things in this chilhood...๐Ÿ˜’
Allthrough first khushi dint want to gave him a second chance but after thinking from all the corners she decided to give him a chance...๐Ÿ˜Š
Cant wait...
Plzzz continue soon
frenzyy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
nice one!! der outin was nice.. last line was awwsum!!
meera06 thumbnail
Brilliant update!!
When I read the 1st part ,I thought she was not going to give a chance to Arnav...but towards the end I guess she is going to say yes...
I just hope nothing goes wrong
guyinoblivion thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
mind blowing fbs ...never thought these happened b/w this couple...thought only nervousness and attraction was between them..now this is good turn..thanks for updating so soon
Anamika100 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I thoroughly enjoyed the descriptive tour of the place myself.  Beautiful.  Also liked their gradually thawing relationship.
smelling_salts thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: guyinoblivion

mind blowing fbs ...never thought these happened b/w this couple...thought only nervousness and attraction was between them..now this is good turn..thanks for updating so soon

They're trying to work out the kinks in the relationship. Not an easy task.. for sure! Thanks for liking it. ๐Ÿ˜Š
bookadict303 thumbnail
awesome update! continue soon :)
Ovi_Tanni thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome Update๐Ÿ‘ flashback scene was very beautiful...i dint get kushi's mind first she cud nt give him chance thn again she was ready to give him chance๐Ÿ˜• whatever would b decision hope arnav n kushi won't b hurt :)