Post-marriage khushi & two missing traits

sree07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Just a thought, In the last 3 or 4 weeks we had an superabundance of arhi still the story line went astray. @arhi fans, don't kill me for this, I have had enough of meaningless arhi in the last weeks. I am dying to see some refreshing scenes not just arhi. The overdose of meaningless arhi will end up taking away the charm. Beware CVs. I really miss two things in IPK post arhi marriage, redefining  of arhi-sub character bonds and khushi's introspective scenes. 

Khushi and Gupta's:-

Seems CVs forgot that khushi got a family and an ailing father. I would love to see a khushi who cares for the family even after marriage. Why that bonding is missing in IPK? Seems like khushi got married and moved on in her life leaving behind gupta's, ya i know she might be talking to her on phone. But CVs should have shown some endearing moments between Guptas and Mrs KKGSR, since Khushi was all about will die for family attitude. Where is that trait khushi? 

#Khushi having a small talk with garima or babuji about the marriage life. She trying to hide the bitterness and try to project a happy married life. #MyWishlist

#A bit of motherly advice from garima.#MyWishlist

#A nice and of course mute interaction of ASR and Babuji, the two most impotent persons in khushi's life. #MyWishlist

CVs, how can you forget this?

Note:Oh Rumour is that the family has got kidnapped by aliens ๐Ÿ˜†.I mean the GH cast members might have got new offers and moved on. Heard that khushi's mom garima is busy acting in some other serial? So khushi again back to orphan stage? What is this CVs?๐Ÿ˜•

Khushi and her pensive mood:-

There is always a certain calmness to khushi when she is alone. She likes to sit alone looking at the starts, night coffee\chai convos, her subtle talks to DM, her pensive moods, her endearing small self pep up talks. After holi(marriage?) khushi is always hyper excited. May be being around ASR effect.  All we see is a khushi who is ob(po)sessed with the thought of beating the hell out of ASR!. Hope CVs bring in some subtle moments of khushi and khushi alone. 

#Agree situations justify her hyper activity. Still no harm in expecting a calmed down khushi๐Ÿ˜‰ staring at stars in a pensive mood. #MyWishlist

Note: Please send that laxmiji somewhere out with shyam for a date. Khushi is all the time blabbering to this poor goatwa and going all hyper. Give laxmiji a break๐Ÿ˜†

P.S And and and where has NK gone? It is kind of getting weird now. I was looking forward to the khushi-NK relationship post marriage, I am not missing it though. It is high time they provide an explanation for this absence.
Edited by sree07 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
yes indeed I want to see other character developing too.. they cud hav shown b'ful bond b/w arnie and khushi' dad since arnie had issues wid his father.. that cud hav been delight to watch..
sunflower52 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
One more thing I would like to add is.

Khushi wild cat behavior with Asr and meekness with Shaym.

That jijaji is not enough, Shaym is not Asr.
-MeMyselfI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
If you look at the episodes of last 3-4 weeks, they have focused on ArHi mostly..I think its because they were dragging and thought that giving Arhilicious epis wont hurt their ratings much..so to give us more ArHi centric epis, they forgot the villain, the guptas, and the relationships between siblings...how come anjali-arnav and khushi-payal havent had even one good scene like the old times since they got married!
anuramesh26 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
very very true! infact i had posted a similar topic last week or so in reply to another post.
kushi is a strong believer of DM what happened now she had reconciled with devi maiya during holi.
she always takes her blessings even for the smallest to biggest of decisions in her life. she's portrayed as a close knit person wht her family. she starts her business last week whtout the blessings of neither her family and her devi maiya. lots of bloppers happening these days!
hmeerakrishnan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anuramesh26

very very true! infact i had posted a similar topic last week or so in reply to another post.

kushi is a strong believer of DM what happened now she had reconciled with devi maiya during holi.
she always takes her blessings even for the smallest to biggest of decisions in her life. she's portrayed as a close knit person wht her family. she starts her business last week whtout the blessings of neither her family and her devi maiya. lots of bloppers happening these days!

Even though we get tensed nothing gonna happen..everyone knws khushi is very attached to her parents..in general if v see after marriage how often a girl  gets 2 c her parents..and their track is nt reqd nw..i understand khushi's father is ill..this is a very very popular serial and has a difft kind of story we are used to seeing same kind of stories in past..we cannot be blamed...wait c we can expect something soon seeing today's episode..i can asr is upto something nw...which is gonna shock khushi..see if i am wrong!!!!!!!11
sree07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: riti4u

yes indeed I want to see other character developing too.. they cud hav shown b'ful bond b/w arnie and khushi' dad since arnie had issues wid his father.. that cud hav been delight to watch..

that's a brilliant idea :). Arnav - babuji bonding 
sree07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunflower52

One more thing I would like to add is.

Khushi wild cat behavior with Asr and meekness with Shaym.

That jijaji is not enough, Shaym is not Asr.

lol... DON ASR like wild cats... mujhe jungli billi passand hai... 
sree07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Huma-

If you look at the episodes of last 3-4 weeks, they have focused on ArHi mostly..I think its because they were dragging and thought that giving Arhilicious epis wont hurt their ratings much..so to give us more ArHi centric epis, they forgot the villain, the guptas, and the relationships between siblings...how come anjali-arnav and khushi-payal havent had even one good scene like the old times since they got married!

they think arhi will keep the TRP floating...
but what makes arhi sweeter is their relationship with sub casts. The entanglements of emotions with others also matters when it comes to a story...You have to take all the story lines forward together... not just one thread forward leaving the others behind...
sree07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anuramesh26

ya.. totally agree.. they are focusing on arhi fights.. I love the intense ones not the comedy bickering.. But consider other sub casts as well. I guess it would give them enough food to extend the misunderstanding period I am sure.